How will the I.H. case change when Rossi begins manufacture and sale of the Quark reactor.

• I project that IH will pay the 85 million in an attempt to reacquire Rossi's IP. A new case will be lodged against Rossi to force reinstatement of manufacturing and sales rights for the Rossi reactor product line.

• Axil - the humor excuse is out of legs and its time to take the gloves off. What makes you think that IH needs to reacquire IP rights to Rossi's IP?

I see that your lapdog Frankiewtu is jumping up and down all around you wanting a treat and pat on the head. Please don't send him into the street to chase donuts.

• Axil

Sounds like you have some inside information.

Best regards
    Frank

No, it is just common sense. It is fruitless to swim against the stream. The hatred campaign directed at Rossi is just a FUD strategy inspired by financial considerations. When Rossi can produce money, so to will change the public feelings of IH about Rossi. However, Rossi has a different set of values.

• Axil - the humor excuse is out of legs and its time to take the gloves off. What makes you think that IH needs to reacquire IP rights to Rossi's IP?

I see that your lapdog Frankiewtu is jumping up and down all around you wanting a treat and pat on the head. Please don't send him into the street to chase donuts.

A smart money manager covers all his bases and leaves no stones upturned. It might be wise to not burn bridges and be left behind. It is OK to change horses in midstream. Remember it's the dollars that count, the only thing that counts.

• The hatred campaign directed at Rossi is just a FUD strategy inspired by financial considerations.

Well, if you consider my comments part of this campaign, then you are wrong. I have no financial considerations at all. I am upset with Rossi because his 1-year test was a sloppy mess, like most of his previous tests. It showed no excess heat. It was a terrible waste of time and money. It was fraudulent, because he locked people out of the pretend customer site, where I expect there is only a 15 kW radiator.

I am also upset with Rossi because he has been attacking Piantelli again lately.

The only FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) in this affair comes from Rossi. There is no uncertainty or doubt about his test. It failed.

• Well, if you consider my comments part of this campaign, then you are wrong. I have no financial considerations at all. I am upset with Rossi because his 1-year test was a sloppy mess, like most of his previous tests. It showed no excess heat. It was a terrible waste of time and money. It was fraudulent, because he locked people out of the pretend customer site, where I expect there is only a 15 kW radiator.

I am also upset with Rossi because he has been attacking Piantelli again lately.

The only FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) in this affair comes from Rossi. There is no uncertainty or doubt about his test. It failed.

Technology gets old and obsolete fast. It does not matter if the test failed or succeeded now, it is what the new Rossi reactor can do today and tomorrow. If the current Rossi tech works, IH will forgo their dispute with Rossi and try their best to mend fences. After all, Rossi will be the only show in town. But where will that leave you who has devoted much reputational capital toward a discarded strategy?

I am sure at that juncture the oil and gas industry will begin a FUD campaign in earnest, you might throw in your lot with those guys. But what then is your purpose if solely to be constrained by an abiding hatred of Rossi?

• It does not matter if the test failed or succeeded now, it is that the new Rossi reactor can do today and tomorrow.

Why are you so sure this new Rossi reactor exists? He previously claimed he had a 1-MW reactor. That was not true. His 1-MW machine failed to produce excess heat. When he locked the I.H. expert out of the pretend customer site, that was tantamount to Rossi declaring himself a fraud, and challenging I.H. to try and stop him.

Rossi is not a reliable source of information. You titled this discussion "when Rossi begins manufacture . . ." Rossi has often announced he will begin manufacture of something, but he has never done it. You are bold to assert that he will begin this time. I think you should title this "if Rossi begins manufacture . . ." Rossi has let you down, lied to you and made a fool of you time after time. I am amazed that you still believe anything he says. You seem to be some sort of masochist. Perhaps your problem is wishful thinking. You so want to believe his claims, you have become blind to the evidence that his claims are false.

• Why are you so sure this new Rossi reactor exists? He previously claimed he had a 1-MW reactor. That was not true. His 1-MW machine failed to produce excess heat. When he locked the I.H. expert out of the pretend customer site, that was tantamount to Rossi declaring himself a fraud, and challenging I.H. to try and stop him.

Rossi is not a reliable source of information. You titled this discussion "when Rossi begins manufacture . . ." Rossi has often announced he will begin manufacture of something, but he has never done it. You are bold to assert that he will begin this time. I think you should title this "if Rossi begins manufacture . . ." Rossi has let you down, lied to you and made a fool of you time after time. I am amazed that you still believe anything he says. You seem to be some sort of masochist. Perhaps your problem is wishful thinking. You so want to believe his claims, you have become blind to the evidence that his claims are false.

Its ironic...life is a circle game

During one of the early Vortex purges you recommended to the vortex director my expulsion from vortex because I authored a post with content that matches exactly that of your current post, only the forbearance by the owner of vortex saved me. Your love for Rossi was strong indeed back then.

Jed if the past is preview, you will spin full circle once again and embrace Rossi with the full power of all your heart as you once did.

• JedRothwell wrote:
    you have become blind to the evidence that his claims are false.

This is the trouble, no one knows for sure. If IH do not place the ERV report in the court docket with a claim that it is 'baseless' we may never know.

Obviously, I think I know for sure. My analysis could be wrong, of course, but it agrees with I.H., which gives me confidence. I.H. is much better at calorimetry than Rossi is.

You say "we may never know" but you have a great deal of information already, even without the ERV. You can reach some conclusions. If you assume that the information provided by Rossi, Dewey and by me is correct, then it should be clear you the test was a fiasco. For example, there is no plausible reason to lock the I.H. expert out of the pretend customer site other than fraud. The excuses offered here by Rossi supporters are absurd. To take another example, it is not possible the pump moved exactly 36,000 liters of water per day, every day.

You can only say there is no evidence by ignoring what Rossi told you, while you assume that the additional detail we supplied was a lie. If that is your assumption, fine. Be bold. Say so. But do not say we have "no basis" or that we have given you no information. You should say, instead, you think that Rossi, Dewey and I gave you false information.

Also, as I said, you do not need the whole ERV. Three days of data and the configuration will tell you all you need to know. You should ask Rossi for that. He won't give it to you, because it proves he is wrong, but you should stop blaming I.H., Dewey, or me because Rossi is covering up the facts. He can give you sample data anytime he wants. I do not understand why you demand this data from us instead of him. I am sure you would not believe it if I were to provide a table of data from Rossi. You would simply say it can't be from Rossi, and you would accuse me of making it up.

You should also look at Rossi's previous tests. Most of them were fiascos, with gigantic errors or reactors on the verge of exploding. Given his track record, what makes you think this test would be any different? I had hoped it would be, but it was just as bad as before.

I am not saying that you have definitive evidence Rossi is lying. I do, but you don't. Of course you must withhold final judgement until you see what the ERV report says, and what I.H. has to say about it. But you can reach a reasonable preliminary judgement based on what you already know, and on history. It is foolish for you to claim there is no evidence either way, or the two sides are equally uninformative. Dewey and I have given you LOTS of information. Rossi has given you practically nothing.

• During one of the early Vortex purges you recommended to the vortex director my expulsion from vortex

I have never recommended expulsion of anyone. I don't need to. When someone becomes obnoxious on Vortex, I add their name to my kill-file list and I never see their postings again. I don't care what anyone says after that.

I would never kill-file you or anyone else for offering a technical opinion, no matter how absurd I think it is. Why should I care about a mistake?

Also, I hardly know Bill Beaty (the guy who runs Vortex) and I have no influence with him.

• Axil - Do you believe that Rossi was able to cancel the IH $10M paid-up IP license with his press release?

I beleive that the legal gambit that denies the validity of Rossi's IP is ill advised. To advance the best interest of IH, the Rossi IP should be retained as a top priority and at all costs. Rossi's IP is the golden egg of the upcoming LENR epoc.

• Bill Beaty is Mr. Hands-Off until a situation gets completely out of hand and then he comes in with whatever impulse hits him. He had a total mess on Vortex, I was begging him for weeks, to intervene to handle a troll/lunatic, hard to tell which, I even called him and left a message since he wasn't returning emails and wasn't answering the phone. So he finally looked, saw the mess, shut the list down for a few days, then banned the troll and me. His position was that nobody should respond to the troll. But this was filling the list archive with very dangerous political stuff. In fact, other list members were provoking the guy, making fun of him. But I'd offended him by disturbing his rest, or whatever he does in the long periods between looking at the list. I also pointed out that the list needed more moderators. I think he didn't like that.

Beaty is very slow to act, that's the point. I saved a lot of time by not being subscribed. Not my problem any more.

Dewey Weaver wrote:

I beleive that the legal gambit that denies the validity of Rossi's IP is ill advised. To advance the best interest of IH, the Rossi IP should be retained as a top priority and at all costs. Rossi's IP is the golden egg of the upcoming LENR epoc.

I am not aware that IH has resorted to that "legal gambit." I can infer from the tiny amount of information we have that they will claim Rossi failed to transfer the IP, if there is any. At this point, it's looking rather bleak for there being any value to the "Rossi IP." But it's not over yet.

• Robert Dorr
    June 12, 2016 at 4:44 PM
    Andrea,

I hope the end of the test/demonstration with your customer/potential partner finds you in upbeat mood. I’m hopeful that what was needed to be conveyed was successfully accomplished. Good luck with what the future brings. You have managed to stay on track even though there has been, and continues to be, some rather large distractions. I’m hoping you will be able to provide us with just a glimpse of the project on which you have been working.

Sincerely,

Robert Dorr

Andrea Rossi
    June 12, 2016 at 6:10 PM
    Robert Dorr:
    I will. The test is finished right now.
    Tomorrow we will make a short report. The day after tomorrow it will be published.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Official Post

OK Rossi, this one last time I will believe you. No more after this though! ;)

• Axil - Are you deliberately attempting to go fuzzy on this one or did you not understand my question? IH has a paid-up license to everything that Rossi creates in their licensed territories. He signed the agreement and accepted payment. That remains in place no matter what Rossi's press release and letter says. Isn't Rossi is the one playing the legal gambit? We've moved into the Tibetan knot loop-de-loops for circular argument now. In fact, I'm closing the contest for circular argument of the week on the spot and giving the award to Axil for the most spectacular circular argument of the week........... Congratulations Axil

Watch out behind you, Frankiewtu was whining about going out to do his business moments ago.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.