How will the I.H. case change when Rossi begins manufacture and sale of the Quark reactor.

• JedRothwell wrote:
    When he locked the I.H. expert out of the pretend customer site, that was tantamount to Rossi declaring himself a fraud, and challenging I.H. to try and stop him.

So You can confirm that there is no ERV report at all??????

The expert who was denied access was not the ERV, but an IH expert. The ERV was jointly hired by Rossi and IH.

• Dewey

Watch out behind you, Frankiewtu was whining about going out to do his business moments ago.

I'm sorry I frighten, you. Perhaps you should get you mum to read you nicer bedtime stories. Don't forget to tell your friends about the court case changing to a PATENT case, you really must concentrate.

Best regards
    Frank

• Not much will be revealed. Remember, IH lawyers will be listening.

This makes zero sense. It is complete baloney. Suppose Rossi is telling the truth, there is a test, and the device will soon go into mass production. The whole world will hear about it. I.H. lawyers will hear about it. They will demand their share of the royalties. This will happen whether they learn the details today, in 6 months, or a year from now. There is no point to keeping details secret from them now.

However, I am sure you are right that not much will be revealed, because the device and the test are figments of Rossi's imagination. He can only dream up a certain amount of nonsense.

• Jed. You may have access to information that convinces you about Rossi, however the rest of us do not have that same access, so understand that your conclusions are not as readily accepted as you would like. Furthermore, I don't see anything that tells me you have access to Rossi's information that will be used to rebut what IH has claimed. So you have at best one side of the story.

Has it occurred to you that IH maybe cherry picking the information that you have seen? How do you know that is not the case?

I don't know if any part of what Rossi claims is true or if what IH claims is true. Based on the information available to me, there is insufficient information for me to form a valid opinion.

• Quote from JedRothwell: “Quote from axil: “The hatred campaign directed at Rossi is just a FUD strategy inspired by financial considerations.”
    Well, if you consider my comments part of this campaign, then you are wrong. I have no financial…

How can *any* intelligent person really believe this Quark-X bullshit? It's like a battered wife saying "But he really loves me! He's going to change!"
    Rossi will *never* change. His proven track record: come up with device "X" that he has for a new customer. Refuse to have it properly tested. Allow some monumental experimental "error". Refuse to fix anything until it all goes south. Come up with device "Y" and new customer. Rinse and repeat.

• You can only blame yourself for assuming the position of a battered wife
    Crying on this forum will accomplish nothing. Put on your big boy pants, eh? but thank you for your service (hope this will become a meme! as it obliquely addresses the elephant in the room)

• You can only blame yourself for assuming the position of a battered wife
    Crying on this forum will accomplish nothing. Put on your big boy pants, eh? but thank you for your service (hope this will become a meme! as it obliquely addresses the elephant in…

1. I never said "I" was in this position. I think Rossi is a fraud and a faker.
    2. If "crying" on this forum accomplishes nothing then perhaps you can take your rhetoric and invective elsewhere and give us all a break?

• But you post here specially to cry about Rossi, no? Stockholm Syndrome, maybe? What's really strange is that Rossi doesn't seem to be forcefully taking you hostage
    I'd say impotent rhetoric and invective (also threats, see your friends) are coming mostly from your side, though. And thanks again for your service.

• But you post here specially to cry about Rossi, no? Stockholm Syndrome, maybe? What's really strange is that Rossi doesn't seem to be forcefully taking you hostage
    I'd say impotent rhetoric and invective (also threats, see your friends) are coming mostly…

Wow. That analogy broke down really fast.

And "threats"? Straw man much? *I* have made no threats against anybody. And I have no "friends" here.

• Lonesome poster or not against Big Bad Rossi... thank you for your service

• Has it occurred to you that IH maybe cherry picking the information that you have seen?

That is ruled out. All of my information comes from Rossi, and he confirmed it in the Lewan interview. (Plus I have other independent confirmation.) However much other information there may be, what I have proves beyond doubt that his 1-year test was a farce that proved nothing. It does not prove for sure there was no heat, because the error margin is so huge.

• Rossi sold IH some obsolete technology to get some money. It is doubtful that that steam based tech is saleable. With a COP of only 6, that reactor is not worth the investment in the material that it is make from.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.