me356 Reports LENR Progress

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/19/me356-reports-lenr-progress/']A few weeks ago we published an interview with LENR replicator me356 who had reported significant progress in LENR replications efforts, and that he was continuing to work on making his reactions safer and more stable. After a while of not reporting much he has posted on the LENR Forum about making important progress. On […][/feedquote]

• Yep. He is claiming amazing results that could make the Quark look primitive. However, he is also withholding the identity of the TWO CRITICAL PROBLEMS that he claims are hindering all replication efforts. He claims if even one of these two problems were addressed, the success rate would go to 90%. Months ago he promised to help the replicator community in, "days." The truth is that he is so concerned about his IP that he won't toss us a few bread crumbs to get our basic, primitive Ni-LiAlH4-Li reactors running. If he can't do that, I hope he doesn't report again about his progress.

I have to agree with you here Hank. I was pretty excited about the prospects of me356 progress, but I am starting to get that Orbo twitch...(haha double entendre there for anyone who was following Orbo video). It would not be such an issue if he was claiming meager numbers and results...but now talk of COP~100...now he lost my attention.

• I also find it odd that me356 continues to turn down MFMP's offer to assist him not only in test and technical realm, but also in protecting his IP as Bob Greenyer has offered numerous times. He seems to have a serious misunderstanding of patents and opensource in his statements from the posted thread...he is hoping to find a mechanism that protects the way a patent does...but he doesn't want a patent. Something isn't adding up.....

• I don't have a problem with his COP numbers. The very basic Rossi reactors from years ago (confirmed by the few replicators who seem to have "hit" the right combination of parameters) were capable of many hours of self sustain without input. Even in Rossi's first Italian patent application he claimed that after triggering the reaction with thermal energy the input could be cut off and the reaction could continue for hours. What I have a problem with is that Me356 is making huge claims, promised to help replicators, and then did nothing.

Ahhh..see for me this is just another outlandish unsubstantiated claim like all of Rossi's claims. Between ME and Rossi, we have now gone from COP of 1 to 6 to 20 to 50....now to 100 with ME356....all with no proof or substantiation beyond some anomalous unrepeatable experiments showing a fraction of those COP numbers. I get your perspective on the replication help claims, but to me the claim of a COP of ~100 is just beyond extraordinary with no proof.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.