Leonardo/Industrial Heat Court Case on “Complex Track” — to go to Jury Trial in September 2017

• Axil perhaps you still have not understood that Abd nor any other poster / blogger is the original source of truth. Once again you seem to be confusing claims with fact. (And I am not the first person to say this). I conclude you have no evidence to support your claim. Duly noted.

You have shamed me into doing some more leg work for you, I hope that you are proud of yourself.

https://woodfordfunds.com/blog…n-long-term/#comment-6294

• Yes, IH is very stupid and their investors would be well advised to take them to court to ascertain if any improprieties existed in this unfortunate episode in their dealing all around with all parties.

How were they stupid? Are you saying they were stupid to beieve in a convicted felon? You cannot have in both ways Axil. Either Rossi is a liar and IH believed him or Rossi was a liar and IH discovered the fact. What are the alternatives? And as for your insinuations that IH investors might not be happy, do you have any evidence, besides fantasy that this might be the case?

• Yes, IH is very stupid and their investors would be well advised to take them to court . . .

We'll see then. If the investors agree with you, they will take I.H. to court. If they don't agree, and they do not think I.H. fooled them by pretending they had no doubts over the year, they will not take them to court.

• You have shamed me into doing some more leg work for you, I hope that you are proud of yourself.

Thank you Axil. As I suspected, your reference gives no support to your assertion. If I am mistaken perhaps you should do a little more leg work to demonstrate your point.

• Hermes, are you an avatar of Dewey? You seem to hate Rossi with a passion. Did he make you part with some money that you thought was going to end global warming and cure cancerous children?

Most probable hypothesis, the one that seems to reach a consensus here btw, even Jed leans towards it, is that Rossi is a temperamental paranoid inventor, and that drama ensued between him and IH, because he's a rogue tinkerer who enjoys pissing people off, especially if they pride themselves on academic proceedings (this is what I gathered from the emotional meltdowns here and there)

The only plausible hypothesis is that Rossi is a crook, a fraud, a con man and convicted felon. He screwed an entire province over Petroldragon, he cheated the DOD out of millions for non-existent thermoelectric devices, he cheated in gold and bankruptcy transactions, he claimed a purchased degree from a diploma mill, he never created anything worthwhile. Look at the whole picture please.

Axil:

I cannot believe that IH would let the test proceed in silence for an entire year and also use it to secure additional R&D funding claiming... stellar, stellar, stellar.

Just this once, I agree with Axil, sort of. Axil thinks this proves the test was OK. I think it demonstrates how incompetent Darden and Vaughn and the experts they chose really are.

• Axil:

I cannot believe that IH would let the test proceed in silence for an entire year and also use it to secure additional R&D funding claiming... stellar, stellar, stellar.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just this once, I agree with Axil, sort of. Axil thinks this proves the test was OK. I think it demonstrates how incompetent Darden and Vaughn and the experts they chose really are.

I think the way it goes is this:
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Try it a third time and I'll boot your a** so hard you will taste shoe polish and s*** for the rest of your life.

• Wouldn't you hate someone who is destroying a major source of CMNS funding?

Amen! That is why I have grown to hate him.

In a strange way, I will hate him even more if I ever discover that he has something after all, and he has buried it under layer after layer of deceit, misdirection, piss-poor experiments, and so on. I would prefer to think he is merely a scammer, as Mary Yugo believes. That way I could rest easy, knowing that nothing of value to science has been lost in this fiasco. I would only regret the $11 million in funding that might have gone to real researchers, the damage done to I.H. and the price they paid, and the time that was wasted.

I almost wish I were as confident as Mary Yugo, but alas I am never as certain of anything as she is of everything.

• Amen! That is why I have grown to hate him.

In a strange way, I will hate him even more if I ever discover that he has something after all, and he has buried it under layer after layer of deceit, misdirection, piss-poor experiments, and so on. I would prefer to think he is merely a scammer, as Mary Yugo believes. That way I could rest easy, knowing that nothing of value to science has been lost in this fiasco. I would only regret the $11 million in funding that might have gone to real researchers, the damage done to I.H. and the price they paid, and the time that was wasted.

I almost wish I were as confident as Mary Yugo, but alas I am never as certain of anything as she is of everything.

Hey, but I am sure that all the home properties that the good doctor bought with the $11 million are really nice places!! He may have screwed funding for LENR, but he helped the Florida real estate industry with $11 Million in investment money!!

• $11 million omg
    That's about two M1A2 Abrams :/

Rossi has put freedom and democracy in danger, can we sue for high treason?

• This is absolutely false as I've pointed out to Jed in several prior posts. CMNS has never had more funding and attention than since 2011.

If this story appears in the national media, CNN, NYT ect., how much funding do you think there will be after that? What will happen to the Italians and Japanese working with their government money? (A pittance, but still.) It could be a disaster.

• $11 million omg
    That's about two M1A2 Abrams

Unless you have $11 million you want to contribute to research, I suggest you stop making this inane comment. I know dozens of researcher who worked with practically no funding for decades, grew old, and died. They accomplished little, because they did not have the money. Decades of hard work by dedicated scientists came to nothing, for lack of money.

And you think that's funny. Just hilarious. Oh so very funny, let's make joke about it, hey, what's $11 million -- a trivial sum. Yeah? It is far more than most people earn in a lifetime.

You are disgusting.

• If this story appears in the national media, CNN, NYT ect.

That's the thing, I don't think it will. Nobody really cares about this affair except us, and a few thousand LENR enthusiasts scattered around the world, among 7+ bill people, most of whom care more about following the Kardashians, the world cup, and the world series, than anything even remotely related to the topic of energy. Even if Rossi goes down in a flame of glory, the LENR community will pick themselves up by the bootstraps and move on.

• That's the thing, I don't think it will. Nobody really cares about this affair except us

I hope you are right, but $11 million is a lot of money. It may attract attention. Plus there are supposed to be hearings in Congress. You can bet that the many enemies of cold fusion will show up, and they will put this event front and center. Rossi has already ruined any chance of funding from these hearings. He may also destroy the reputation of the field for another 20 years. People do not make a distinction between Rossi and, say, McKubre.

• Unless you have $11 million you want to contribute to research, I suggest you stop making this inane comment. I know dozens of researcher who worked with practically no funding for decades, grew old, and died. They accomplished little, because they did not have the money. Decades of hard work by dedicated scientists came to nothing, for lack of money.

And you think that's funny. Just hilarious. Oh so very funny, let's make joke about it, hey, what's $11 million -- a trivial sum. Yeah? It is far more than most people earn in a lifetime.

You are disgusting.

Your righteous spell of indignation should be 5 times worse for IH because they made 50 million disappear. How much did Dewey lose, how much did the Chinese? How many others are there?

• Your righteous spell of indignation should be 5 times worse for IH because they made 50 million disappear.

What are you talking about?!? Where and how have they made $50 million "disappear?" They got a $50 million investment, but they have not spent it. It has not disappeared. It is in their bank account. They are using it to fund cold fusion research other than Rossi's, so it will be used up eventually.

You say many strange, senseless things because you are in the thrall of Rossi.

• Official Post

Nobody really cares about this affair except us, and a few thousand LENR enthusiasts scattered around the world, among 7+ bill people, most of whom care more about following the Kardashians, the world cup, and the world series, than anything even remotely related to the topic of energy. Even if Rossi goes down in a flame of glory, the LENR community will pick themselves up by the bootstraps and move on.

If it comes to that, this will be the first time LENR has been put on trial. For that matter, I am at a loss to remember any science in modern history being put on trial like this. The novelty alone could capture the media's attention, which could then possibly ignite the public's curiosity. Maybe not such an attractive story as the Kardashians prominent, and very interesting buttock's, ;) but it may hold it's own in the days news.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.