Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information?

• Really? Link or STFU. Ever hear about flashbacks?

Was yesterday on science TV - also Psilocybin to cure drug addiction. It is still all experimental but at the end they did discussed about the prize for LSD... Typical corona time killer and currently not my problem. I will try to dig bit around the current state of research as LSD is a famous Swiss invention... related to white elephants!

There was a neutron scattering experiment of water tat did show an average bond density of H1.5O. A reproduction at a different temperature failed.

This is because water depolymerizes with heating fast and it returns into original oligomeric state relatively slowly. The famous Mpemba effect is based on this behaviour: the water not only "remembers" presence of chemical near wall of its vessels (intensive dynamization is thus required) but also its thermal history. But it all manifest itself at few nanometer scale only: above it the water retains all its bulk properties. See also: The subtleties of blue tint of water

• When it comes to homeopathy I'm with James Randi. If homeopathy worked I'd be dead by now.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here a link you might read in: https://ajp.psychiatryonline.o…76/appi.ajp.2019.19010035

This only tells you like comedy!

I seem to be agreeing with Wyttenbach a lot - must be that we are both computer scientists at heart.

In any case, though, MDMA is considered a "breakthrough" drug for PTSD. During the session you work with a counsellor to walk back through the painful stored episode.

So the reason the drug works is much more complex, and requires you to leave the "human is machine" paradigm. The truth is this, none of these are biochemical disorders. We are using biochemistry to induce neuroplasticity, which allows people to often reimagine their reality and heal deep trauma and pain. If you take MDMA and fall asleep ain't nothing going to happen. And most importantly -> you can induce neuroplasticity in many ways (that is what CBT is but the methodology is broken).

In short, most of humanity is stuck in a physical model of what mankind is, unable to acknowledge the true nature of what a human is. Here is some evidence:

Schizophrenia's best treatment is care houses -> not medicine (yes published research, but careers have ended and the top journals WILL NOT allow this in the journal).

Alcoholism (and other addictions) best treatment is a spirtual program called Alcoholics Anonymous -> physicians in the field are stunned, but this is a Cochrane Review of years of research (March 2020)

I could go on and on and on...there are many scientific revolutions coming - including ending scientism...

• In any case, though, MDMA is considered a "breakthrough" drug for PTSD. During the session you work with a counsellor to walk back through the painful stored episode.

An other method - free of any medication - is EMDR. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…tization_and_reprocessing

It's something in-between hypnosis and reprocessing old trauma. I used it to get very old (early in live) information just after it first occurred (1990).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.