Quantum mechanics = new geometry + chaotic dynamics

• More of i think that a full nucleus is a kind of tore not only nucleons. FF will be in this way the tore diameter.

This way well explains the atoms nuclei clustered because the most of the FF don't stay at nuclei giration axis.

You should rather think as nucleon tores included inside a bigger nucleus tore as below.

This way well explains the spin precession for example.

I have done this in SO(4) physics with the Clifford torus the only possible "simple" minimal Lagrangian for carrying nuclear flux.

• I have thought a lot about this question so I think that time is the inverse of stability. So the expression saying "stable over time is a big bullshit. For me, time is simply the change of scale. This applies to matter as well as to living things, which are also matter. On our scale, atoms are stable because their temporal duration is long relative to our pitiful lifespan.

However everything lives and dies, everything grows and collapses, this is the time concept.

This is what is missing in Einstein's postulate where he connects mass and energy or universe magnitude and its variation so time is not included at all.

Here I am talking about the Schrodinger equation, in which time has an absolute value, but the parameter H in the generalized Schrodinger equation most likely depends on the external gravitational effect on the quantum particle and on its acceleration.

• I have thought a lot about this question so I think that time is the inverse of stability. So the expression saying "stable over time is a big bullshit. For me, time is simply the change of scale. This applies to matter as well as to living things, which are also matter. On our scale, atoms are stable because their temporal duration is long relative to our pitiful lifespan.

However everything lives and dies, everything grows and collapses, this is the time concept.

This is what is missing in Einstein's postulate where he connects mass and energy or universe magnitude and its variation so time is not included at all.

Absolute time is just an evolutionary parameter. And the evolution of an object (particle, observer) can slow down or accelerate depending on its speed and acceleration, and this change is measured using relative time.

• Absolute time is just an evolutionary parameter. And the evolution of an object (particle, observer) can slow down or accelerate depending on its speed and acceleration, and this change is measured using relative time.

Well i expect a more complete interaction, if this couple "particle and observer" interfacts as you explain, they have to interact also with the entire universe ( the surrounding substrat) because this interaction as for gravity will deform the surrounding space.. it's no so simple and trivial as you think. In this way, i'm rather close to the pseudo ether concept rather than Einstein postulate. An interaction with 2 "compounds" never exists we need at least 3 here.

• Well i expect a more complete interaction, if this couple "particle and observer" interfacts as you explain, they have to interact also with the entire universe ( the surrounding substrat) because this interaction as for gravity will deform the surrounding space.. it's no so simple and trivial as you think. In this way, i'm rather close to the pseudo ether concept rather than Einstein postulate. An interaction with 2 "compounds" never exists we need at least 3 here.

You misunderstood me. Both the particle and the observer act as the object of evolution, and they interact with the vacuum flow, which you called a pseudo-ether.

• According to my understanding everything is done/shaped as loop and loops intricated.

Here the more simple explanation to define how our universe works at all scales.
    It well explains Kepler's postulates for example and more..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.