RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by RobertBryant

THHuxleynew wrote "I'd like the source report (could not find an easy link) then perhaps more could be said."

Actually the 1989 report is rather dated.Things have moved on a bit since then away from electrolytic to gas phase

The following YOUTUBE shows much more than the 2017 report. And indicates what might be in Mizuno's next report

Neutron emission , gas analyses showing kinetics of Tritium production.

I doubt whether a simple 'debugging' via EMI emission is relevant. Timemark 26.01

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fact that I saw the star Altair at 8.30 pm low in the Auckland night sky is probably a sight more relevant, I taku whakaaro..

Admonition flare from the centre of the Millsian solar system to all satellites re: 2019, MHD

"

Nice armchair decision when you have no idea what the tradeoffs are including time to market, risk, cost, materials, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, applications, competitiveness, etc."

In reply to

[email protected][email protected]

Developing MHD for future designs is great but please don't decide it's so great you are going to just leapfrog CPV technology and make everyone wait even longer. Thanks. 

>"Some of you are going to be cross, the timeline has shifted the >commercial product to 2019 "

Mizuno's report does not mention pulsed if it is read well. Only Soto's. That is what he has managed with pesos available for his research.

In Bellos the truth is protected by a bodyguard of lies but with Technos there is a bodyguard of unsaids.

After 28 years of experiments and patents via the Hokkaido psyche there may no longer be apparent low levels of neutrons... but I could be wrong.

I cannot access those reports also. I am out of my comfort zone, in Aotearoa .the tuis are eating the kowhai flowers and there are no eagles to be seen anywhere.

THHuxleynew "

"Pulsed electrical discharges create bountiful amounts"

"Pulsed" is an unwarranted assumption for the Mizuno Report. It is unclear what is the time course of the electrical input .S.E. Jones at al. reported low level neutron discharge in 1989 in the Nature journal but did not used pulsed input. Mizuno et al replicated this in 1989 using lead shielding to block background neutrons.

( which amount to hundreds per square metre per second at Terra's surface)

Mizuno's next report may speak of neutrons and neutron detectors.. he is busy circumwriting it.

But sometimes not all science is written down. As is the case with the Carolinean star compass..

Nevolin

1."An increase in the concentration of the nickel isotope and a decrease in the isotope concentration are shown."

2. "Conclusion: These results confirm the results obtained earlier in the heat generator Rossi, who worked more than a year,

found an increase in the isotope Ni 6228 Ni 6028 Ni 62"

Seems to be a big leap from 1>>2. Who knows what conditions Rossi was using?

el dispositivo de fusión artificial más pequeño

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New paper from Chile. Low pressure D2 plasma produces low neutron emission

Evidence of nuclear fusion neutrons from an extremely small plasma focus device operating at 0.1 Joules
    Leopoldo Soto1,2,3,a), Cristián Pavéz1,2,3, José Moreno1,2,3, Luis Altamirano2,4, orcid.png Luis Huerta2,5, Mario Barbaglia6, Alejandro Clausse6, and Roberto E. Mayer7
    lessView Affiliations

Physics of Plasmas 24, 082703 (2017

ABSTRACT

.We report on D-D fusion neutron emission in a plasma device with an energy input of only 0.1 J, within a range where fusion events have been considered very improbable. The results presented here are the consequence of scaling rules we have derived, thus being the key point to assure the same energy density plasma in smaller devices than in large machines. The Nanofocus (NF)—our device—was designed and constructed at the P4 Lab of the Chilean Nuclear Energy Commission. Two sets of independent measurements, with different instrumentation, were made at two laboratories, in Chile and Argentina. The neutron events observed are 20σ greater than the background. The NF plasma is produced from a pulsed electrical discharge using a submillimetric anode, in a deuterium atmosphere, showing empirically that it is, in fact, possible to heat and compress the plasma. The strong evidence presented here stretches the limits beyond what was expected. A thorough understanding of this could possibly tell us where the theoretical limits actually lie, beyond conjectures. Notwithstanding, a window is thus open for low cost endeavours for basic fusion research. In addition, the development of small, portable, safe nonradioactive neutron sources becomes a feasible issue.

Mizuno-Sensei uses about ~500 Pa.

Los investigadores

"The detectors only gave off neutron signals in deuterium discharges under pressures from 1 to 4 mbar and from 14.5 to 17.5 mbar."

"a device working at a few joules, with 103 to 104 shots at a frequency of 10 to 100 Hz,

will produce a neutron yield of 104 to 106 events per second, .

A deuterium-tritium mixture would boost this by up to 100 times."

"In much smaller devices, the surface/volume ratio seems to be more favorable for plasma heating and compression. "

"We conclude that ...an extremely small plasma device operating at only 0.1–0.2 J, can produce D-D fusion reactions."

Eric Walker "The stars change; the mind remains the same"

Its been removed from the usyd logo a while back. outadate.

I always translated it as "the same stupid under the same stars".

because actually the stars remain the same ,

it is men's view of them that changes.

The eagle of the Romans/Arabs is upside down in the South

The eye ,alpha, =altair, hikoboshi, poutuurangi..is the brightest star

Beta Aquila is the eagles beak.. in my view.....

Dewey said "is it safe to assume that you have access to real time tritium detection during R&D, engineering and production work?"

Hi Dewey. Among the magnolias in smalltown South Carolina,

there are rich traditions

and so much 'color' so many deep roots

,there is also unemployment and some people have an infinity of time on their hands.

Other things lurk there too. darker things.,..,among the magnolias

But realtime tritium detectors are unlikely to be found there.

God Bless South Carolina and God forgive me. No harm done.

I so like the saying... "If God is willing and the crik don't rise". Good luck with your quest..

I hope you can find and grow up your own Hikoboshi,Dewey.

In Sydney, the summer triangle is upside down, Hikoboshi on top.

Sidere mens eadem mutato

But in South Carolina. among the magnolias .there are different minds under the same stars.

Can.Yes. Well found. Hikoboshi. That was it. There is a part pun on the Tadahiko name. Also he mentioned something about Altair. An anime character.

There are limited number of consonants and vowels so double meanings and associations are more frequent than in English.

I was thinking. That he would name them after his children.. but there you go