RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by RobertBryant

Eric wrote

“The suggestion is that electrons are more likely to collide with helium atoms (bound electrons and nuclei) than with hydrogen atoms/molecules, for whatever reason.”

Looking at the NIST data base for electron-impact cross-sections I was surprised to find that

HELIUM atoms have a lot SMALLER cross-section (Å2 )than HYDROGEN atoms!

Because the two protons ‘pull’ the outside electrons in in closer than the single proton in hydrogen?

Maybe I have used/interpreted the tables wrong? Wrong tables? First time I’ve seen them.

Because of the smaller crosssection, to get equivalent bremsstrahlung the helium concentration might have to bigger by a factor of 3.3exp(2/3) and 5.6 exp (2/3) fro 100eV and 1000eV respectively.

Electron energy

Helium

1s2 to 1s2p

Hydrogen

1s to 2p

H2 molecule

100 eV

0.09 Å2

0.5 Å2

0.97 Å2

1000 eV

0.03 Å2

0.10 Å2

0.25 Å2

“Electron-Impact Cross Sections for Ionization and Excitation Database” NIST

https://www.nist.gov/pml/elect…n-and-excitation-database

Eric said: "the electrons encounter fewer obstacles"

Thanks for the response, but it didn't grab me as I didn't know what was meant by obstacles

(Gen3 Conditions Pressure: 0.1 Torr to 1.3 Torr H2 versus He)

The number of obstacles? electrons or protons atom/molecules?

If the hydrogen remains as a molecule,H2:

Atoms: the number of hydrogen atoms would be twice as high as helium

Protons: the number would be the same since hydrogen molecule has the same as one helium atom

Electrons :the number would be the same since hydrogen molecule has same as one helium atom.

But the mass of the helium atom is twice the mass of hydrogen

If the hydrogen dissociates local to the discharge it could be more complicated.

Perhaps some consideration of the ionisation state of the hydrogen/helium in the gap might be needed

H+1, He+1, He+2 as well.

Complicated.

But definitely the helium is much lower in EUV .... Perhaps deuterium gas would show some difference

from H2 if mass is important.

Anyone got any other explanations??

We could run them by Randy Mills on yahoo in a peer review manner?

Shane D. "that was very good"

I liked it before I knew it was classical.

Checking my playlist

For Egely/Hungary.. May 28-30 Bartok

For Suhas/Mumbai June 12-24 Bolly^^wood

Ecco preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Louis Reed wrote:

"explained theoretically in January 1939 by Lise Meitner.."

Lise used 1905 Einstein E=mc2 to explain nuclear fission

http://ansnuclearcafe.org/2012…ion/#sthash.m5rYoiH6.dpbs

Louis wrote:

"no you are mistaken.."

Perhaps I am mistaken

Lise Meiner "No-one really thought of fission before its discovery"

But then others cleverer than me have been mistaken too

Rutherford :1933 "Anyone who expects a source of power from transformation of these atoms is talking moonshine"

Einstein: 1934"There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable.

But in common with these sometimes mistaken people I like to ask questions:/

Louis, do you have any idea why helium does not produce EUV and hydrogen does, on pages 18,19,20?

http://www.brilliantlightpower…/EUV-Mechanism-051817.pdf

Czechia completely relies on Russia for natural gas imports..

it keeps its electricity costs low (relative to Germany) by burning coal

https://www.ft.com/content/2b8…88-11e4-83e4-00144feabdc0

If AURA technology proves feasible and safe .. long way to go..

Czech government may support development..... perhaps first for district heating.

Me356 probably already has considered this option.

More Music Smetana "the spring of the water gushes from the earth."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AURA graph up at https://plot.ly/~QuantumHeat/29/aura-flow-temperature-power/

Looks like checking the resetup equipment. MFMP working late at Me356's pad 25/5/2017

In the meantime some Dvorak

"

Our Ortec NaI gamma spectrum detector is functioning very poorly. It appears that the crystal may have been damaged."

Anyone got a spare Ortec gamma ray detector?

Those are expensive bags they are carrying

Would be a shame not to have one in Mumbai.

Code
    Тепло вызвано трением геосфер, вращением геосфер от ядра типа шаровой молнии и земным электричеством! Литосфера служит радиатором и электрокондесатором планеты! Планета Земля есть генератор электричества! Электричество производит LENR!LENR производит тепло?
    Code
    LENR производит тепло?

Electricity?

What is the size of the current. Giga Ampere? Tera Ampere?

What is the voltage? 1V? 10 V ? 100 V? 1000V

Approximately.

Axil wrote "

"Researchers discover hottest lavas that erupted in past 2.5 billion years "

"Where does all that heat come from...LENR"

There is some evidence that LENR accelerates the decay of U238. U235.

"2.5 billion years" is based on assumed slow rates of decay greatly

If LENR is occurring in the hot rocks "2.5 billion years" may be much shorter

I guess we have to wait.

Barty said some are waiting for the Apocalypse.

Appropriate Bach:

While we wait for Me356 and AURA

For those who can't do google drive https://docs.google.com/docume…TEB9tzgWQO2My0hVFGsg/edit

AURA TEST LOG

24th May from MFMP

"Started the morning out working to add a chat function to the dashboard at freeboard.io

Must complete the plumbing for the heat exchanger, today, and work through as many of the calibrations as we can at this location.

Bob is on his way back from errands in Brno.

We anticipate doing the validation of the flow meter now that the scale is hooked up.

We can demonstrate function of the geiger counters, measure backgrounds from the neutron detectors (though, we will have to do that again on location, too)

Test 3 - setup and testing of electrical metering system

Alan will do a video documenting the electrical metering wire hookup.

We will test the accuracy against each other on various load levels.

Bonus: we will put a diode in circuit to create a half wave to give us a DC offset that the PA1000 can detect for us.

Our Optris thermal camera is missing its USB cable. We may have to run without it for this test unless we can get another from the local distributor."

Update done MIDNIGHT, Now 900 am, another update in 12 hours:/??

Cool .. like WAY:S cool.. MFMP plots .. who gets the plaudits for those.. Ryan, Brian, Alan ....? couldn't resist the screenshot

HallelAURA

Bob said"Facebook"

There's a nice smile from Ryan in this video

but he mentions on FB that the data will be at google drive

https://goo.gl/MQ1leX

Protocols are there too I think

Historical bucket test.

MFMP grounded in reality

Right now the two methods of updates appear to be MFMP youtube and https://soundcloud.com/user-554048314.

Bob Greenyer is keeping updating simple.. to concentrate on the main action.

Sherlock Holmes wrote " has been telling us for decades."

Randell Mills isn't doing too badly compared to nuclear power. He hasn't been lounging on a beach somewhere for 31 years

1905 Einstein E= mc2 ------> first commercial nuclear reactor Calder Hall:1956: duration 51 years

1986 Mills: Hydrino theory ------> first commercial hydrino reactor Cranbury: 2018 duration 32 years

I meant to write Generation 2, (space) 250kW per 100 kg Suncell.

So 2.5 kW/kg looks OK for the Suncell power to weight ratio .. rough stuff I know

Fuel is significant as you say

If fuel is included for the 8 hr flight with an average mass of 43200 kg

The GE -90 power/weight ratio =82500/(43200+8762) =1.6 kW/kg.. which is LOWER than the Suncell

2000 degrees C temperature within the jet chamber should be within reach of the Suncells.. perhaps they could use NH4/NO3

Manchester 10.35 aftermath 'rolling coverage' on TV screens Sydney Tuesday morning - the power of Google

A flurry of Turkish tweeters trying to blame the Kurds

Ballpark power/weight consideration

Suncell Generation 2, 250 kW/100 kg = 2.5 kW/kg

Boeing 777 jet engine GE-90 82500Kw/ 8762kg = 9.4 kW/kg

1. This ignores the fact that Suncell 250 kW is not thrust but heat

2.This ignores the contribution of fuel

Boeing 777 burns maybe 3 kg/second or 86400 kg/8hr.. but this makes a minor difference

That being said the Suncell in its current configuration won't fly aeroplanes.

Perhaps it will morph into Mills'. antigravity machines