RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by RobertBryant

BrLP because of the power to weight ratio of the Suncell

posits apps in Airplanes.. terraforming..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Might take awhile to realise this dream

LENR evaluators bag trouble en route to AURA test.

https://soundcloud.com/user-554048314 from MFMP site.

Bags found.

Huge peak of gallium provisionally found in Parkhomov KV3 fuel.

Corroborates his findings.

"Note that the most characteristic is the result of an increase in the content of a large number of elements isotopes from baseline. An exception is lithium (a reduction of about 100-fold) and aluminum (reduction greater than 10 times). The metal ball 80 Isotopes increased their content compared to the original fuel by more than 2 times. I note particularly strong increase in the presence of boron isotopes, iron, gallium, cerium, zirconium, strontium, bismuth. The most significant anomalies were found in the powder fraction. For example, the gallium content increased to 0.1 atomic percent (0.007% of the original fuel). Especially many appeared cerium: 6.3% (in the original fuel <0.0001%)."

Emanuele Ruggiero's stuff looks quite competent.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If Mumbai is included the cast of characters will be very varied

Springtime in the Upper Room somewhere...in Eastern Europe

Sneak preview of the AURA test setup

Mary wrote

" I've never read anything by Mills..." This is probably true.

"!, OversoldX(, fraud:cursing:,deluded:rolleyes:, grossly:evil:..." is cathartic stuff<X.

I empathise with you, Mary, not about Randell Mills, but about President Erdogan.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/vid…n-watching-embassy-melee/

But on a less emotional LENR level, my question remains

"Mary, do you have any idea why helium does not produce EUV and hydrogen does, on pages 18,19,20?"

http://www.brilliantlightpower…/EUV-Mechanism-051817.pdf

ele said "LENR was a dead field before Rossi"

Certainly an exaggeration but LENR wasn't thriving.

After Rossi.. did it thrive?

Did the Deflakion-Rossi incident grow LENR in 2011?

The advent of publicity via social media and internet forums has helped LENR greatly, in the past two years.

MFMP has had its fits and starts but there seems to be some continuity due to accumulated expertise/toughness.

Perhaps MFMP crowdfunding and team input will repair some of the damage due to the Rossi/IH debacle.

The MFMP team was offsite 20hrs ago in Czecho? Right now they must be onsite setting up equipment.

Maybe just having a cup of coffee 9.30 am

There must be an Aura of excitement, its spring,2017

God Bless this forum with a thread more worthy of terabytes of discussion.

Mary Yugo wrote

"deceiving, phony,Rossi, ploy ,scamming, falling for it, deception"

However little of this pertains to the Mills paper in question.

Rather than uploading another general emotional ;(catharsis..

Mary, could you read at least some of the 61 pages in the paper and come up with specific points?

Mary, do you have any idea why helium does not produce EUV and hydrogen does, on pages 18,19,20?

http://www.brilliantlightpower…/EUV-Mechanism-051817.pdf

Eric Walker wrote

1."I'm doubtful that these are strong reasons"

The virtual absence of XUV with Helium appears to be a strong reason for me

Why should Helium not do bremsstrahlung when Hydrogen does?

A short search of google yields very similar bremsstrahlung profiles for hydrogen, helium, neon gases under electron bombardment.

"ATOMIC-FIELD BREMSSTRAHLUNG FROM HYDROGEN, HELIUM, NITROGEN

AND NEON FROM 5 TO 15 keV " Estep and Quarles. 1987

(Admittedly this is 5keV bombardment compared to the Bykanov's 1-3 keV)

2."I'd be interested in a replication done by a lab not being paid by BrLP and in seeing further experimental checks to exclude bremsstrahlung due to energetic electrons"

How much does replication , bremsstrahlung checks cost?

I'd estimate $50,000-$100,000 throwing in the hire of facilities/technicians

I think the cost might be out of the range of crowd funding for a few years

Maybe feedback to Mills/Bykanov could elicit a quicker and more useful response? or a revealing response.

Zephir_AWT  .. thanks for responding about the guts of Mills work

I don't know much about this stuff but I'm learning all the time

This stuff may change our lives soon.

These are my thoughts

1. Auger has peaks.. not continuous. Al and Mg exhibit Auger

2. Helium gives no or little XUV, hydrogen does..

Please refer to the He dashed line running under the H continuous profile on the Tungsten graph

Mills/Bykanov are saying that the XUV hump is unexplainable by other plasma processes.

3. "Suncell requires more energy than it produces." You have data on that?

Epimetheus wrote "Validation or GUTCP a call for Action"

I don't think there is much action that one can take except alerting people to it

Unfortunately GUTCP is tied up with the BrLP bandwagon.

GUTCP will succeed or fail with BrLP.

Randell Mills' BrLP business model will roll on.

Patent protection will 'cease and desist' imitators.

The call to action should be for competition

otherwise BrLP may become the only game in town.

Bravo , or

Výborně

and Bon Voyage MFMP

"May 17 - Travel to Czech Republic

May 19-27 - Test AURA device

May 28-30 - Test Egely Device

May 31 - Americans fly home

June 10 - Fly to India

June 12-24 - Test ECCO device"

Eric wrote:

"Not to emphasise the point"

I can't say that 'Harvard' lept out at me from the paper as a first impression

I'm not really bothered about , Bologna, Cambridge Harvard etc, even though I am an alumni of one of them.

So for me IMHO, it is not misleading at all

I am not part of 'our' or 'us' .... just plain me... maybe my radar is too high?

Thanks for being so scrupulous Eric, maybe I should tune to your level.

I have no problem with Bykanov's work

whether done in Ulan Bator or Prada Marfa

as long as the right equipment was used.

And I am more interested in the guts of the work and the logic of the discussions.

For me of piquant interest was the observation that Ammonium Nitrate in the exptal setup

yielded 34 times the expected chemical energy.(Pg48)

Perhaps there are applications for this in Afghanistan?

(oops .. for the scrupulous ... alumnus is better.)

Eric Walker wrote

In this case the work was done by a contractor who was just making use of the facility and who had no connection to Harvard. Quite misleading.”

I don’t think it is misleading at all.

The 61 page Mills et al article gives the reference and accessing it online shows that author is

Alexander Bykanov . see Reference 6. Bykanov appears to be a competent plasma physicist with over 16 plasma research publications. Bykanov’ eliminates 3 conventional classical explanations for the continuum XUV radiation

1. Bremsstrahlung, 2. Ion recombinations 3. H2 molecular band transitions

I find Bykanov’s explanation is illuminating rather than misleading.(Pgs 7 to 8 of Reference 6.

Lou Pagnucco postulated a fourth Q-M explanation based on compressive collisions of electron proton pairs (2013).

http://www.mail-archive.com/vo…@eskimo.com/msg87048.html

However I am not sure that the e-p:*:/ pair idea explains

why a XUV hump is PRESENT for tantalum, molybdenum and tungsten but is ABSENT for aluminum and magnesium.

As reported in the new article… . any comments Lou?

Note : the XUV hump for tungsten is huge!, based on the six times smaller vertical scale for tungsten compared to magnesium( see below) .

Mill's explanation for the XUV hump as due to hydrinos appears to be valid.

Axil wrote "It might be supportive of Rossi's case"

It is unlikely that either Rossi or IHI would cite evidence from ' competitors.'

Axil said

"There already existed video of Randell Mills' SunCell System that support gainful energy production that might show that the field of alternative energy production is making progress."

Randell Mills has recently written more meaningful evidence than video of gainful (=hydrinoful) energy production.

http://brilliantlightpower.com…-publication-may-18-2017/

If the MFMP validations of the Me356, Suhas Ralkar and George Egely technologies DO pan out

the Rossi-Darden case will quickly pale into insignificance.

The public focus will be on these technologies

rather than endless case testimonies, transcripts, depositions...

which are increasingly futile.

Dewey's tarheel one liner "Rossi's case is in deep kimchi with his wounded Wong."

Dr Kaihui Vincent Wong is Korean?

Does his kimchi waft over the Courtroom?

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric