LENR Calender Member
  • Member since May 23rd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LENR Calender

LENR Calender wrote: "How do you compute that temperature from the data Rossi gave in the Lewan interview?"

Again let me repeat: It came from Rossi. Not I.H. Rossi. This is Rossi's data. Shall I say that again? Rossi's data. The other number match the numbers he gave Lewan, so obviously this data came from Rossi. It is tiresome for you to deny this.It is possible this data is wrong. I do not trust Rossi's data, methods or his instruments. But taking them at face value it is clear there cannot be 1 MW and probably there is no excess heat at all. The 101.1 deg C temperature is one indication of this. There are others.

I reread Lewan's interview, and nowhere does Rossi mention a 100.1 deg C temperature
    https://animpossibleinvention.…ilding-plus-more-updates/

So I assume you got this value from the snippet of data IH gave you? In that case it could very well be Rossi's data. But then it could also be that IH gave you fudged data (unlikely).

Could also be that Penon was lazy/incompetent and just wrote 100.1C everywhere. Dewey Weaver did say that this value seemed to have been copy pasted all over the report.

One last possibility is that temperature was higher but Rossi and Penon decided to be conservative in the power calculation and just assumed the output temperature to be 100.1C instead of the higher real value.

It would seem very weird that temperature would never vary from 100.1C over the course of an entire year!

Thanks for the clarification Jed.

It seems to me that the post by Rocha (http://www.mail-archive.com/vo…eskimo.com/msg109919.html) only describes one scenario (output temperature/pressure) to arrive at 1MW.

So if you were to base yourself solely on Rossi's published data, this would be only one possible scenario.

Now it seems that from data you obtained from IH, this might be the right scenario.

The problem with this scenario is that there is a large margin of error with the COP calculation, is that right? A bit too close to boiling.

I think it is still likely that the 100.1C value is wrong, given that it came from IH.

EDIT: just saw Jed replied above, I posted this without seeing his post.

Thomas - the outlet temp was 100.1C for every day the test was running. Rossi forgot to adjust his cut and paste data for the days that he claims his system was down for maintenance or inspection. I'm telling you this is some kind of special machine.

This is the post where the 100.1 deg C value comes from. It's hard to trust that value 100%:

- it comes from an IH shareholder
    - could be a misinterpretation of the report
    - could be an error in the report

Then we have Jed Rothwell saying ("he"=Rossi):

From the data he gave, you can compute the temperature was ~100.1 deg C. Just over boiling

I don't see how it is possible to compute this temperature value from what Rossi said.

From the data he gave, you can compute the temperature was ~100.1 deg C. Just over boiling

How do you compute that temperature from the data Rossi gave in the Lewan interview?

My recollection is that this temperature value came from Dewey Weaver.

Since there is no temperature or pressure data in the Lewan interview, I don't understand how you can assert that we have COP<1 just based on Rossi's claims.

I only read the title of this thread and already knew it was Hank Mills repeating the same request that has been made multiple times in the me356 thread.

Nagging usually leads to the opposite of the desired result. As we can see, me356 hasn't been posting much recently.

BTW, Hank, me356 has already replied to your request:

Hank Mills: Please read my posts again. I have clearly written I will publish the results and required data for replication. Very probably more than you wish. But it will be just not immediately. Nothing more.

Nigel - you're under the influence of the Planet Rossi propaganda machine. If possible, you need to relax and allow your perception to broaden to recieve additional information and other viewpoints. All IH investors are intentional professionals who know that they are doing. The bet on Rossi was very intentional and a long shot with everyone being fully aware of Rossi's history and reputation. Thank God for Tom Darden and the folks at Woodford for caring enought to put capital at risk with the goal of bringing LENR out of the dark ages and into a stage where we can figure out how to put it to work. We may be 2 years away or 5, 10 or 50 years too early but we are moving the ball down the field. Its time for all folks who really care about this sector to realize who is taking the risk, putting capital in the most of the right places and making progress. Rossi's ongoing deception and greed will no longer be the focus in the not too distant future. I hope that you're capable of grasping that possibility.

This is an interesting post. It says:

1) LENR+ works
    2) Rossi is a fraud.

This seems like a very unlikely scenario. Assuming LENR works, it is just way more likely that Rossi has something than not.

If Dewey's post represents what the people at IH believe, then I am glad I haven't invested a dime with them.

However, it is unlikely that people at IH believe that. I think they are smarter than that.

My belief is that they just don't like working with Rossi and want to dump him for some other LENR researchers.

/* me356 may stop voluntarily participating in the discussion if you continuously question his motives. Let's report those posts as harassment */LOL, you just inverted the meaning of this thread... The posts in question are just calling for better specification of me356's reactor parameters.

Ok that's fine but making the same request repeatedly as some have done = nagging.

./* me356 may stop voluntarily participating in the discussion */The question is, if we should expect something else by now...;-) I just perceive here the similar pattern in behavior, like with another researchers. For example the Roman Karnauchov (Akula) was very active at most overunity forums and he soaked the information and feedback of his peers as a sponge. Once he finally reached first success and he sold his know how to Belgian company, he suddenly became very secretive.Lets the readers judge it.

See, now you're questioning his motives, which you just said people in this thread weren't doing.

Hank Mills: Please read my posts again. I have clearly written I will publish the results and required data for replication. Very probably more than you wish. But it will be just not immediately. Nothing more.

Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in &quot;a direct visibility&quot;. If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be…

Isn't that an aspect that Piantelli wrote about in one of his patents?

I personally want to keep getting updates from me356.

So it would be nice if sharks could go to the shark discussion thread and leave this one alone.

This isn't a court of law.

This is the thread where me356 can update us on his experiments at whatever pace he decides.

We can discuss what me356 has published so far, but attacks are not very productive.

axil: I have did few tests with pulsed control driven by IGBT circuit with programmable PWM and it works well.I am convinced that I know how both mouse and cat are working exactly and I can tell, that to start the mouse process with Parkhomov design is…

I wish you success Alan! Do you plan to use any source of stimulation?A proper stimulation is what we are missing in our experiments and reason why all replicators are not seeing positive results.There are many possible stimulations including phononic resonance achieved by very precise temperature control management. Unfortunately implementation and decent stimulation amplitude is problem{/quote]

[quote='me356','https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/2596-Glowstick-5-2-Test-series/?postID=12829#post12829']Main purpose of the lithium in the reactor is to make it breathe as I have described few months ago.You can create sudden pressure changes in the reactor (of few bars) up and down just by faster temperature transitions.This is used for nickel lattice…

If everyone could stop with the nagging it would probably be best.

me356: I hope you continue posting regular updates about your results. I will look forward to your report once you are ready to publish.

I predicted a few months ago that me356 would be the first replicator to figure things out. Looks like I had it right. Combine skills, resources, dedication, and the willingness to try different things everyday, and eventually you get there.

Quote from Been there Seen it

But the MFMP team are just about to go public with it. Maybe this coming week. I am proud to have been a small donor.

Everything is already public. All the data and the chat conversations. There are some very interesting results in terms of emissions but more testing needs to be done.