Paradigmnoia Member
  • Member since Oct 23rd 2015

Posts by Paradigmnoia

If I had dollar for every Internet pundit that said that about one of Rossi’s mock science experiments, I could install a nice pool, complete with glass dome, hot tub, spa, heating and air conditioning.

Sam ,

No. Rossi is a con man. What is happening is that everyone is being lied to, and Rossi will move along without a second thought to those he lied to, even as his supporters age into permanent retirement, with nothing whatsoever gained from Rossi and his enablers but dark comedy for those who can see through his charade.

Not long after, Lars Tegner said (rough translation) “If you would stop dividing the input power by three, the COP is one”.

Rossi says he tested it with a variac, but all we have is words to that effect. Not sure where they scrounged up a three phase variac in short order, but I suppose they might be common in Swedish hardware stores.

Levi and Foschi, if not Rossi, hooked up the subsequent Dec 2012 three day test, horribly wrong. The professors always brought their own independent test equipment that was identical to that which Rossi had. Lucky, because they could hook it up just like Rossi and get the same results🙄

I don't think any Rossi believer thinks that old certificates will have a bearing on upcoming product, or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

2019-02-17 11:11 Giovanni Gonano 

Dr Rossi,

Here is a link of a series of services made by Willi Meinders for a German TVabout LENR and your activity:

https://quer-denken.tv/die-zuk…-niemand-merkt-es-teil-6/

Can you answer:

1- in which Countries will it be faster to obtain the safety certifications for the domestic Ecat?

2- do the SGS and B.V. certifications you got for the industrial plants cover also the SK series?

Giovanni Gonano

2019-02-17 11:22 Andrea Rossi 

Giovanni Gonano:

Thank you for the link to the important work of Willi Meinders.

Answers:

1- I do not know

2- yes, because the critical points are the same

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sounds funny, but could you elaborate?

The test by SPTRI that Hydrofusion was using to decide to get an ecat license. SP determined that that Rossi was mismeasuring the input to be about 1/3 of actual input due to using a non-RMS multimeter on a triac-like AC waveform. Hydrofusion backed out of a possible deal at that time, with a news release the next day (Sept 7, 2012). They seem to have not given up on Rossi yet, however. This is the test Rossi claims he intentionally foiled, in an email to Darden (a masterpiece in il Dottore’s own words!). A variac was supposed to be used to replace the spiky waveform in a subsequent Test to show that the mismeasurements did not affect the excess, however the original mismeasurements seem to have become the final data for this test, and a variac and the avoidance of amp clamps as promised were never seen in any subsequent tests

Soooo…

Let’s hear the Rossi worshippers explain how a non-transferable machinery certificate for an incomplete six pack oil bath reactor arrangement, for EFA Srl, can be applied to a plasma device belonging to Leonardo Corp.

Ah- an anecdote then.

Just like the quick-growing salmon, two years later, anecdote…

Except the 80% losses of shellfish starts began immediately in 2013.
    Blamed on water Ph dropping and plankton blooms out of sync with the usual feed period.

Coincidence? Maybe. The ocean is large, and starting cause and final effects difficult to prove.
    Google works fine if you would like more details.

According to Rossi it's not cold fusion or LENR, it's energy from the vacuum. As I understand Rossi, when an electron gets very close, it gives up energy to the proximate nucleus and the vacuum reimburses it with energy.

According to Rossi, his latest device isn’t what the last ones were, (obsolete), and don’t work the way the previous ones did (LENR, ZPE, Neutron juggling/sharing, anomalous electron states, hydrogen pretending to be a muon, etc.). Each new one works with a newer, more complicated, and increasing inscrutable theory until it comes to production of a useful device, at which point it joins the last ones and the new shiny object is presented to the eager and gullible magpies.

2021-07-01 18:09 Iggy Dalrymple 

Dear Dr Rossi,

A number of SKLed lamps mounted on a helicopter (for crime scene investigations or for military reconnaissance) would make a dramatic presentation. Always good to tweak the interest of government.

Best Regards,

Iggy

2021-07-02 12:20 Andrea Rossi 

Iggy Dalrymple:

I think that your idea is very good,

Best,

Norma

2021-06-17 14:22 Norma 

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

I too hope you will present also the Ecat SKL together with the SKLed.

All the best,

Norma

2021-06-17 15:10 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

So do I,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2021-06-09 09:02 Norma 

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

I think that your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

has in the references one of its most interesting parts. The references are a gold mine of information about the zero point energy. I noticed that it is not a casual collection of papers someway related to your matter, but they are punctual and straight to the point referred to.

I think this is one of the reasons why it is the most read physics paper on Researchgate.

Cheers

Norma

2021-06-09 13:09 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

Thank you for your attention to the paper,

Warm regards,

A.R.

2021-05-06 00:23 Norma 

Dear Dr Rossi,

1- do you confirm that the presentation of the Ecat SKLed will be made on November 25th 2021 ?

2- Do you confirm that the Ecat SKL will be presented in 2022 ?

3- Congratulations for your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

It is the most read paper of the world during the last two years: do you know in which geographic area your paper got more readings ?

Cheers

Norma

2021-05-06 03:37 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

1- yes

2- yes

3- USA and Europe, but the diffusion of the readers in all the Countries of the world has really surprised me.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2021-04-20 08:45 Norma 

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

I watched the Ecat SKLed on http://www.ecat.com: what a beauty !

I proudly made my order with some emotion…after years of waiting.

Ad majora,

Norma

2021-04-20 09:10 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

Thank you for your kind support,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2021-04-15 06:52 Norma 

Is the spectrum of the Ecat SKLED equal to the normal Maxwellian of the visible light ?

Thanks

Norma

2021-04-15 06:56 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

No, it is different.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2021-04-13 08:55 Norma 

@Jorge:

The Navy did not just replicate the Rossi effect, as you correctly write: they are trying to plagiarize it with their patent application. The usual story of David versus Goliath

Norma

2021-03-10 11:00 Norma 

Dr Rossi:

If, as you said, the Ecat SKL will have a superior value in Lumens by orders of magnitude with a consume of Watthours lower by an order of magnitude respect the best existing leds, you will be marketing the most convenient lamps of the world by orders of magnitude, which means a reduction in the order of the 20% of the consume of fossil fuels.

2021-03-10 11:12 Andrea Rossi 

Norma:

Possibly.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

*And another real email...*

[support-corpsec.sgs.com #81773] Verify SGS Documents Request via SGS.com

"

Dear Sir

Thank you for your message dated 30 June 2019.

We are aware of this matter and would like to inform you as follows: whilst we are unable to disclose specific details due to confidentiality duties, we can confirm that our Italian affiliate issued voluntary certificate n° 12.30.90.1107 to EFA S.r.l., Via Marsili 4, 40124 Bologna (Italy). In this respect, the certificate you are reporting was not forged, nor were the intellectual property rights of SGS breached.

The above mentioned certificate clearly indicates its scope, in summary that the inspected machine complies with safety requirements of Directive 2006/42/EC (Annex I). The certificate in no way validates any further quality or feature of the inspected equipment, not does it make any representation in this respect. We believe this should be clear to an attentive reader.

Whilst we are taking reasonable steps to prevent excessive use of this certificate, SGS does not have the coercive means of a state prosecution authority. Should you be of the opinion that your rights are being infringed or that you have sustained damage due to the use of this certificate, we encourage you to contact the relevant prosecution authority.

Best Regards

Corporate Security

"

*Another real email from SGS:*

[email protected]

[support-corpsec.sgs.com #81773] Verify SGS Documents Request via SGS.com

"Dear Sir

We are aware of the SGS document displayed on the following website:

https://ecat.com/ecat-technology/ecat-certificate

As is clearly stated in the document:

"This certificate relates solely to the above identified prototype machine within the limits of the request for voluntary testing of essential health and safety requirements relevant to Annex I of Directive 2006/42/EC. The certificate does not constitute a "product certification" and cannot in any way be used for commercial purposes and/or advertising by the company on whose behalf the certificate was issued. The machine must be used according to its own instruction manual and in any case, according to the regulations and prescriptions applicable in the country of use"

On the above grounds, Leonardo Corporation are misusing this certificate to imply the product has been certified under and product certification scheme which is certainly not the case. Furthermore, it appears the certificate is being used against a different model to the one we tested. Our client was the Italian manufacturer of the product and not Leonardo Corporation.

On the basis of the above, we are already taking steps to have this document from their website.

Best Regards

Corporate Security

"

SGS ([email protected] and [email protected]) wrote back to a complaint about misuse of their certificates:

"... I can confirm the way Leonardo Corporation shows the SGS Certificate, which was issued to another company and is apparently used to represent a different pressure machine, is considered a misappropriation of the SGScertificate. As such, SGS will take the appropriate action against Leonardo Corporation..."

November 24, 2017 interview excerpt (translated from Italian):

[Rossi] Yes. Look; No, no: The certification we have obtained for the industrial E-Cat first also applies to this because they change physical parameters but basically, essentially the machine for the parts that are intended for certification is the same. As a result, the certifications we have obtained from SGS and Bureau Veritas are still valid. Naturally, they only apply in the industrial field, in the field of industrial applications, while in the field of domestic application we are always struggling, although I think there are very good grounds for this problem to be solved.

SGS says this absolutely false.