Paradigmnoia Member
  • Member since Oct 23rd 2015

Posts by Paradigmnoia

There are several ways to test electricity that are suitable.

What I wonder is, what will actually be done, since solid proof of Rossi tech never seems to be the goal.

This photo was taken by Adolph Schneider, the Switzerland region licence holder for Leonardo Corp products, in the middle of the December 2012 test, part 1 of the “Indication of ...” Levi et al report. Note the date on the watch, which was to confirm the time in the video recorded of the PCE-830 power meter. Compare to the photos in that report.

No goosebumps.

I am hopeful that he will make a really nice presentation test this next time.

What everyone seems to be forgetting is that in Stockholm, Rossi was videotaped flipping a switch under the box right before the 1 ohm resistor test, nullifying the whole test anyway. Yet we still must believe him because we hope for his scam tech to work.

Turning off the HV ignition spark was possibly a very good idea for all the participants.

Surely there is more to it than that. Could you provide a link if you have one handy, thanks. If not I'll look for it myself.

Here is where the whiteboard part came from. It is a bit blurry, but you should be able to make out the power equation using the resistor values.

Rossi Describing the Quark on a Whiteboard

The two Gullstrom-Rossi papers on arXiv have some Rossi equations tossed in.

“DATA REPORT OF THE MEASUREMENTS MADE ON NOVEMBER 24TH 2017 ON THE E-CAT QUARKX TESTED AT THE IVA, GREV TUREGATAN 16, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN.

Duration of the measurement period: 1 hour: the measurement has been made after the apparatus has reached a reasonably constant temperature

amount of water pumped through the reactor: 1 000 g

Water temperature at the input of the reactor: 21 C

Water temperature at the output of the reactor: 41 C

Delta T: 20 C

Energy produced: 20 x 1.14 = 22.8 Wh/h

Measurement of the energy consumed ( during the hour for 30′ no energy has been supplied to the E-Cat) :

V: 0.3

OHM: 1

A: 0.3

Wh/h 0.09/2= 0.045 EDIT: here we have the 1 ohm V and I, 0.3 x 0.3 = 0.09 W

Ratio between Energy Produced and energy consumed: 22.8/0.045 = 506.66

Instrumentation used for the measurements:

Oscilloscope Tektronix TBS 1052B

K probes Omega supplied and calibrated by Prof. Bo Hoistad of the University of Uppsala

Water pump Prominent. The water pumped for 1 hour has been poured in a plastic container seat on a scale to measure exactly the water passed through the E-Cat.

Temperature Data Logger: PICO Technology

The scale to weight the water passed through the E-Cat has been supplied by Eng. Mats Lewan of Stockolm

William S. Hurley

Senior Engineer- Endeavor

Los Angeles”

So you're saying that Rossi is taking the voltage drop across a one ohm resistor, and pretending that's the voltage drop across the entire circuit.

Sorry, that's something (even) I find very hard to believe!

And yet that is exactly it.
    Practiced in Doral with the whiteboard, published in two Gullstrom-with-a-hint-of-Rossi papers, signed off by Hurley, and placidly ignored by dozens of scientists in Stockholm.

OK, I understand now. But I'm not seeing a problem. The electrical measurement of voltage drop across the 1 ohm resistor leads one to calculate the current in the circuit, which of course will be the same everywhere, including the load. If you're seeing a problem, please be explicit.

Right. The current is correct.

The problem is that Rossi also uses the the voltage from the 1 ohm resistor as the entire circuit voltage, as well as for calculating the total circuit current.

What he is actually doing is calculating the power dissipated in the 1 ohm resistor. Then he uses that as the entire circuit power.

Yeah I believe Wien's law was misused and abused, made to fit the calorimetry result. As long as the calorimetry was OK, I'll take it.

About your 1 ohm simulator. You have it in parallel with the load. That would defeat the purpose. Or is that your point, that this is what you think Rossi was actually doing?

The 1 ohm is in series with the load (10k ohm here). Change whatever you like, just leave the 1 ohm resistance as your measurement location for all electrical measurements.

Feel free to remove the voltmeter and just hover the mouse over the 1 ohm for information.

Here:

http://tinyurl.com/ughe3xe

Supposedly 38w input, since we are in this thread might as well work with what you have.

Supposedly is not a measurement.

This image shows what is supposedly ~360 W input.

Instead it shows the ecat producing over 1 kW, and was totally ignored by the Professors. They have no comment since 10 years.

8211-dec-14-pce-jpg