Paradigmnoia Member
  • Member since Oct 23rd 2015

Posts by Paradigmnoia

I am just waiting for some 1% 1M resistors to show up, needed for pull down of the ADC channels so they don’t report weird values when the sensor wires are disconnected. Otherwise the programming seems done (enough) and the new data logging system works quite well.

They didn't have schoolchildren coming back from N Italy infecting everyone as here in the UK but Nigeria has a very large trade with China, many Chinese nationals flying back and forth and lots of other foreign nationalities including Italians. No border checks no airport quarantine no hand sanitizers! Far greater exposure to 'super-spreaders' than here. Only 232 cases 5 deaths. Same trend all over Sub-Saharan African malarial states. Except S Africa which has no malaria, but only 1500 cases or Marocco / Egypt no malaria with 1200 or so cases. Look up the world distribution maps on Wikipedia for malaria and coronavirus. Updated daily. Shows malarial regions have very few COVD-19 cases. Then do the same thing for McD outlets:).

I lost the link, but I read that Nigeria is attempting to locate and test about 8800 people that have arrived from known covid hotspots.

The population of Nigeria to date is 204 million with 232 total cases of corona virus with 5 deaths.

The population of the UK is ..............66 million. .with 51, 618 cases......,............... with 5,373 deaths.

Or compare Italy and the US with even worse statistics. Point is COVID-19 infections in the third world are negligible compared to their populations. Why? It's usually the other way round. Inherited immunity? Antimalarial medications? No McDonalds?:)

Nigeria has only just ramped up to 1500 tests per day.

I can envision the court , Rossi on Skype: ' yourr honore, here is a dancing ballerina.

and it is bella!

Like “Miracle on 34th Street” mixed with “The Saint” ?

The tube lights at the last moment !!!

[Fade to four thousand million glowing SKLs ...forming a galaxy upon further resolution....]

Ok, thanks. It's docket 299 (not 298) from March 20 that has the typos and has Rossi and his wife quarantined in Milan, Italy.

Docket 296 from Feb 24 has Rossi in Italy.

An extra document from some other case slipped in there too.

You may add documents 302 and 303 to the list of Milan references.

Maybe Andrea should have a chat with his Counsel Rodolfo Nunez because someone is not getting the story right.

Huh... I wonder how that happened?

Paradigmnoia

About engineering things you're not at level needed, it's obvious.

However, from secret services side, it appears to be your field, for which country you work, Usa, Russia, Israel, UK ?

My engineering is fine. You won’t see me adding 3 extra junctions to my thermocouples, and my calorimeter can detect my breath and body heat when I stand in front of it.

These are public documents, but if you want to blame someone, blame “Roland” who goaded me into looking into Rossi’s court costs for the IH suit. (Rossi claimed about a $million, but I think closer to $3million, but maybe Rossi’s lawyers worked on commission). I simply recalled that there was another lawsuit for non-payment of legal fees, which I thought was from one his lawyers, and expected to have been resolved years ago. I thought that some insight was possible from the documents there. But surprise, the lawsuit was still dragging on, and these little apples are falling from it. Anyone can look this stuff up. Rossi has dug himself so many holes it was only a matter of time until he fell into one.

Thanks Para, but did you or anyone else actually find the information in question, namely of Rossi being in Italy?

I see Ahlfor's image, but it says nothing of the sort. Also, Ahlfor's image says it was last updated "3 weeks, 2 days" ago. But the e-filing pictured on Para's post is dated March 20th.

Document 298 claims he is in Milan.

Document 296 claims he is in Italy.

Type "Rossi, Andrea" for the Party Name, don't add dates or anything else, just use the Captcha thing and Search.

On the new page, click on the "+" on the Dockets tab.

Some of the files are giant, they are TIFF format. They can be saved. If you have Acrobat, "open with" the saved Tiff file with Acrobat, and they should open (and can be saved) as a PDF. The multipage TIFF files don't work with most image viewers. (The Search page might not work properly with mobile devices). The files also sometimes don't open properly in some browsers, One of the files (#168, marked Exhibits) is a monster 88 page document (~ 42 Mb) and will probably cause problems viewing without being downloaded first.

https://www2.miami-dadecler...

just to put the two together....

e45559d45e960de2493aa9ce6b1b56dcf568ea959dd7e58cdc895f0e4a99809c.jpg

I would like to remind everyone of our "Rossi Recovery Program". It is along the same lines as the Alcoholics Anonymous 1/2/3 steps, that many here I suspect are familiar with. :)

A $200 deposit into my PayPal account, will get you started onto the road of recovery.

Sorry to ruin your extra income, but Rossi and I have come to terms, and I will taking over Leonardo Corp after a transition period of a few months or so, once I learn the ropes. We will begin massive dissemination of domestic devices almost immediately, pending completion of certification, which is on course.

magicsound

I indeed got tricked by them being visible in high contrast in the SEM photos. My main point was that if such crystals were clearly noticeable (perhaps even in the form of an opaque layer if seen from a distance) they would have probably been mentioned in Mizuno's report for the burnishing step.

CaCO3 is poorly soluble in pure water (source), so increasing its concentration should increase the phenomenon. However it's soluble in acidic solutions, so I think the Pd plating solution (pH=1.5) used in alternative to the burnishing step could have dissolved the crystals at least to some extent.

Maybe check and see if the carbonate is fluorescent in SW or LW UV.
    Pure CaCO3 generally isn’t, but if it has picked up a bit of Ni or Pd it might.

Will automatically be granted. All courts are basically extending anything that is not criminal and is not facing constitutionally mandated deadlines, e.g., "right to a speedy trial." Note this right only applies to criminal defendants -- civil cases can drag forever.

I don’t disagree that it is likely that this suit will be delayed, but what if evidence is provided (for the sake of discussion) that R et al is not in Italy as claimed, but has reported that he is?

Also, this Wednesday, the hearing for the motion to compel Leonardo to send a representative for deposition is to happen. It will be interesting to see if that is delayed. Personally I think it will be a farce is Henry Johnson has to do the deposition, since he is unlikely to know anything.

Heard the Stay the F At Home song yet?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.