Alan Smith Admin-Experimenter
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015

Posts by Alan Smith

Thanks to Mitchell Swartz for bringing this to my intention- interesting fun in the sun. It seems relevant here..

Parker Solar Probe update (and vid)

Hot fusion teaches many things, from continuum electrodynamics,

from instabilities (i.e. failed attempts) resulting from attempting

to hold ultra-hot things in magnetic bottle,

to possible ideas for cold fusion (LENR).

NASA's Parker Solar Probe has observed several findings,

and the latest video at this url (below) demonstrates five

of these findings: stealth coronal ejections, a dust free zone,

switchbacks, turbulence, breaking points,

and small particle events (confer pic below].

https://www.space.com/parker-s…stealth-sun-eruption.html

NASA's Parker Solar Probe spotted 'stealth' outburst on the sun

This article and dissection of the available info reveals the smoking gun- this is a lab-sequenced virus that has escaped.

'The available evidence most strongly supports that the 2019-NCoV virus is a vaccine strain of coronavirus either accidentally released from a laboratory accident, perhaps a laboratory researcher becoming infected with the virus while conducting animal experiments, or the Chinese were performing clinical studies of a Coronavirus vaccine in humans.'

There is a level 4 virus research laboratory 20 miles from Wuhan...

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2…9-ncov-virus-wuhan-china/

Here's what friend who is both an MD and a physics researcher mailed me about this a few hours ago. I'm not too sure about the link below the message though.

Some viruses are very mutable depending on their type of repair.

some have excellent repair of point mutations such as caused by OH.

(hydroxyl free radical produced by penetrating ionizing radiation);

while UV damage producing thymine dimers requires repair of swaths

of nucleic acids and have a high mutation rate (eg. herpes in UV

irradiation).

Influenza has shift and drift of lethality due to changes in its

genome, but coronaviruses are a brand. it is as if an alien

came to Earth and saw Ramblers, Chevys, Rolls Royce and

because they all had chrome on the surface, put them in one

group. So it is with the coronaviruses; very different types.

this particular beast not only has four segments resembling HIV

(1 is happenstance, 2 cooincidence, 3 war, after Ian flemming)

but a segment that is actually used in genetic engineering.

“An analysis of the gene sequence for the coronavirus

finds a peculiar sequence called “pShuttle-SN.”

This sequence is is the remnant of a genetic engineering

sequence that’s used to insert genes into viruses

and bacteria.”

http://lenteconservador.com/20…roving-laboratory-origin/

Viruses are not immutable, they arise through mutation and continue to mutate as they are passed from person to person. Some mutations make little difference, some make it more benign, others make it deadly. SARS and Spanish Flu (1918) became more benign - though it took a few million dead before Spanish Flu lost its potency. In the UK in the 50'5 we had an epidemic of 'Asian Flu' as it was called (1956 from memory). That strain started out dangerous and faded in strength until it becaoe 'ordinary'. At the moment this virus is known to be infectious, obviously, but wether that is by direct touch or wether it is truly 'pneumonic' where infection can be picked up from the air in a crowded train or plane is uncertain. The exponential growth suggests that it is pneumonic, so get your face-masks on, or stop breathing in public spaces.

Very off topic, but newsworthy.

The Lancet:

In our baseline scenario, we estimated that the basic reproductive number for 2019-nCoV was 2·68 (95% CrI 2·47–2·86) and that 75 815 individuals (95% CrI 37 304–130 330) have been infected in Wuhan as of Jan 25, 2020. The epidemic doubling time was 6·4 days (95% CrI 5·8–7·1). We estimated that in the baseline scenario, Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen had imported 461 (95% CrI 227–805), 113 (57–193), 98 (49–168), 111 (56–191), and 80 (40–139) infections from Wuhan, respectively. If the transmissibility of 2019-nCoV were similar everywhere domestically and over time, we inferred that epidemics are already growing exponentially in multiple major cities of China with a lag time behind the Wuhan outbreak of about 1–2 weeks.

Another recent paper on UDD and electron-assisted fusion....

Electron Structure, Ultra-Dense Hydrogen and Low Energy Nuclear Reactions

January 2019 project: Zitterbewegung LENR theory

Antonino Oscar Di Tommaso Giorgio Vassallo

In this paper, a simple Zitterbewegung electron model, proposed in a previous work, is presented from a different perspective based on the principle of mass-frequency equivalence. A geometric-electromagnetic interpretation of mass, relativistic mass, De Broglie wavelength, Proca, Klein-Gordon, Dirac and Aharonov-Bohm equations in agreement with the model is proposed. A non-relativistic, Zitterbewegung interpretation of the 3.7 keV deep hydrogen level found by J. Naudts is presented. According to this perspective, ultra-dense hydrogen can be conceived as a coherent chain of bosonic electrons with protons or deuterons located in the center of their Zitterbewegung orbits. This approach suggests a possible role of ultra-dense hydrogen in some aneutronic and many-body low energy nuclear reactions.

ElectronStructureUDHLENR8.7.pdf

This very accessible paper on 'dusty plasma' is a favourite of mine, and very relevant to SAFIRE IMHO. It is referenced in the paper can linked directly above. I must confess to having along-a standing fascination with this topic in reference to brown dwarf stars, for me stellar objects of great interest.

Dusty plasma.pdf

I'm not sure how 200 psi becomes 13.8 kbar in the indicated patent application from Montgomery Childs on the anode construction. I think one has to keep in mind that these applications may contain deliberately misleading information.

200 PSI is 13789mB....it's a typo.

ETA :-

5. The electrode apparatus of claim 1, wherein the gas permeable membrane comprising a metal matrix for dissociating diatomic molecules whereby dissociated atomic species effuse through the metal matrix and recombine within the plasma corona above the surface of the metal electrode.

I suspect that is Tungsten mesh, it has been known since Irving Langmuir that a hot Tungsten surface will dissociate H2 to H+H

@Liberty*Oracle

2 posts of yours moved to 'Clearance Items' thread. The reason - verging on politics and also very cryptic, and mostly 'off topic'. I must point out that this 95% (we hope and strive to achieve) a scientific forum, and we try to keep focused on purely scientific discussions relevant to the thread they are posted in.

I like it too. But there's nothing new there I promise you. And linear permanent magnetic motors have never been known to work. Linear ones are good, but make it into a circle and they do not. Without Mr. Hand supplying a push they are no good. He gives his a boost using electromagnets- but then all you have is an electric motor. Nice videos though.

Thanks to Frank Acland (Ecat World) for this.

Thanks to an ECW reader for sending the following links and comments about patents filed at the US Patent Office by Montgomery Childs (of the SAFIRE project)

Electrode Assembly for Plasma Generation

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20190059149.pdf

Ion Generator Apparatus

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/10398015.pdf

Manipulator for Movement of Articles in a Controlled Environment Chamber

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20160368153.pdf

They reveal a few tidbits, such as a steel anode with at least 20% nickel content.

Also, the reactor is already built with additional features they have not discussed publicly. For example, magnetic cones that could be used to move the plasma around.

Also, it talks about the potential application of RF or microwaves to augment the plasma
    Monty Childs talked about that during an interview.

This is the same phenomena but in a different arrangement than the E-Cat. The macro-EVO in this case is wrapped around the anode vs. free floating like like the in video of the E-Cat SK

This sounds easy to quickly confirm or rebut in a university lab.

I think they already did that....

Fabio Cardone

Istituto per lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati (ISMN-CNR), Via dei Taurini, 00185 Roma, Italy

GNFM, Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica “F. Severi”, Città Universitaria, P.le A. Moro 2, 00185 Roma, Italy

Giovanni Cherubini

ARPA Radiation and Chemical Laboratories, Via Montezebio, 01100 Viterbo, Italy

Facoltà di Medicina, Università degli Studi La Sapienza, P.le A. Moro 2, 00185 Roma, Italy

Ettore Guerriero

CNR – Istituto di Inquinamento Atmosferico (IIA-CNR) Area Ricerca Roma 1 - CNR - Montelibretti (Roma), Italy

Alberto Rosada

Agenzia Nazionale per le nuove Tecnologie, l’Energia e lo Sviluppo Economico sostenibile (ENEA), Via Anguillarese, 301, 00123 Roma, Italy

- I'm working to better isolate the temperature sensors from the environment. I found that, counter to intuition, when the ambient temperature would drop the recovery/COP would improve. I believe this is because the inlet temperature sensor wasn't sufficiently isolated so the cool ambient air would result in a biased low inlet air reading. The effect was minor but I would like to eliminate it if I can.

Good point I think there are 2 things you need to watch out for (at least) - one you already found out 'wind chill' of the input thermocouple, the other problem is positioning it anywhere in 'line of sight' of the hot reactor where radiative heating can raise it's temperature.

Thanks for the update, I know everybody here appreciates your input.

ZenoOfElea - Very relevant indeed. I like this...

'In their paper in ACS Central Science, the Leiden physics-chemistry cooperation charts the mound evolution atom by atom. Starting out with an initially flat platinum surface in a solution of perchloric acid (HClO4) in water, they oxidized and reduced the platinum 170 times, by varying the electrical potential over the surface, while imaging the characteristic pockmarks caused by the mounds. By measuring the electrochemical current, and connecting that to the images, the researchers could specify the contributions of different features of the crystal plane.

But the exact shape and size of the mounds could only be explained after a conceptual leap. It is not only adatoms that can wander around, but vacancies can do the exact same thing. An atom next to the vacancy moves over to fill it, and thus the vacancy has moved one atom. Similarly, vacancies can meet other vacancies to cling together. Just as adatoms form islands, vacancies can cling together to form growing holes.'