Alan Smith Administrator
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015

Posts by Alan Smith

@Bruce.

I don't think this theory stands or falls upon your inability to understand it. The benchmark is its predictive power and agreement with experimental results. And that is a work in in progress. If you would like something simpler - which (mostly) dispenses with extra dimensions - I recommend Edo 's Structured Atomic Model.

From our friend Dr. Mitchell Swartz.

Israeli People Committee’s Report Find Catastrophic Side Effects

Of Pfizer Vaccine To Every System In Human Body

https://greatgameindia.com/isr…zer-vaccine-side-effects/

-- May 3, 2021 --

"The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts,

has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects indicating damage

to almost every system in the human body. If the findings by IPC are genuine, then Pfizer vaccine

is linked to more deaths in Israel than AstraZeneca’s in the whole of Europe.

he findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

This is a detailed report that highlights the most devastating findings.

The verdict of the Israeli People Committee is that

“there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.”

The report is long and detailed (read full report below).

“We received 288 death reports in proximity to vaccination (90% up to 10 days after the vaccination),

64% of those were men.”

Yet the report states, “according to data provided by the Ministry of Health,

only 45 deaths in Israel were vaccine related.”

If these are the genuine numbers, then Israel has failed to report on

its experimental results genuinely.

We have been hearing a lot about the rare side effects of the AstraZeneca vaccine

and more than 300 cases of blood clots found in Europe.

German scientists have found the exact 2 step process how the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

causes blood clots in recipients. They describe a series of events that has to happen

in the body before the vaccines create these large clots.

If the findings by IPC are genuine, then Pfizer vaccine is linked to more deaths in Israel

than AstraZeneca’s in the whole of Europe."

A note from Ball Lightning expert Ed Lewis...

Warning about Micro Ball Lightning and Shielding Materials

According to the recent article by Priakhin et al.[1], using aluminium foil for shielding against these objects negatively affects the growth of lettuce seedlings even more than using no shielding at all. Of the several materials used for shielding, lead foil produced the best result for seedling growth.

They wrote that they were able to determine that it was this strange radiation (micro ball lightning (mbl), microplasmoids) that was responsible for the stunted growth. Why and how this damage happens is yet unknown. The Russian researchers may not understand that the mbl can change between states.

So I suggest researchers not use simple aluminium foil for shielding from mbl microplasmoids in transmutation and energy generation devices. Recently, I suggested possibly trying energized shielding materials.

1. Priakhin, EA and Urutskoev, LI, et al., Biological Detection of Physical Factors Related to the High-Current Electric Explosion of Conductors in a Vacuum. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 84(11), 1341–1348.

And what evidence do you have that this space reactor was anythng at all to do with Fleischmann and Pons? And why is the technology not in more widespread use?

Seems to me that a lot of the debate is about politicians forcing people to have vaccinatation.

As I said before I am not aware of any country doing such. You are free not to have the vaccine.

My impression is that in the UK people are (mostly) jumping at the chance to get vaccinated, the clinics are always busy. As a nation of masterless eccentrics with a highly diverse population there are of course dissenters- both silent and noisy, but they mostly seem to be among the under-40's (the Facebook kids) who are less at risk personally.

Method of generating energy by acoustically induced cavitation fusion and reactor therefor

Abstract

Two different cavitation fusion reactors (CFR's) are disclosed. Each comprises a chamber containing a liquid (host) metal such as lithium or an alloy thereof. Acoustical horns in the chamber walls operate to vary the ambient pressure in the liquid metal, creating therein small bubbles which are caused to grow to maximum sizes and then collapse violently in two steps. In the first stage the bubble contents remain at the temperature of the host liquid, but in the second stage the increasing speed of collapse causes an adiabatic compression of the bubble contents, and of the thin shell of liquid surrounding the bubble. Application of a positive pressure on the bubble accelerates this adiabatic stage, and causes the bubble to contract to smaller radius, thus increasing maximum temperatures and pressures reached within the bubble. At or near its minimum radius the bubble generates a very intense shock wave, creating high pressures and temperatures in the host liquid. These extremely high pressures and temperatures occur both within the bubbles and in the host liquid, and cause hydrogen isotopes in the bubbles and liquid to undergo thermonuclear reactions. In one type of CFR the thermonuclear reaction is generated by cavitation within the liquid metal itself, and in the other type the reaction takes place primarily within the bubbles. The fusion reactions generate energy that is absorbed as heat by the liquid metal, and this heat is removed from the liquid by conduction through the acoustical horns to an external heat exchanger, without any pumping of the liquid metal.

Images (2)

US4333796-drawings-page-2.png US4333796-drawings-page-3.png

Classifications

G21B3/00 Low temperature nuclear fusion reactors, e.g. alleged cold fusion reactors View 2 more classifications

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4333796A/en