Alan Smith Admin-Experimenter
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Smith

Bad people will do bad things to innocents. This is the human way. But we should consider the greater good - cleaner cheaper energy would probably do more to save lives globally than any harm a few criminals might manage to do with LENR. To deny that is a little like saying 'the poor don't deserve clean water'.

You need to get your toxicokinetics straight. Simply multiplying the rodent dosage by the ratio to a human body weight is one path to extreme errors. For one thing there is a general rule of thumb in toxicology that genetic variation between genera or higher phylogenetic orders is easily worth a factor of 10 and for safety 100-fold variation. Further the animal size alone, and the physiological peculiarities equate to potential great differences in cellular metabolic rates and hence potentially great differences in absorption, distribution, transformation, metabolism and excretion. Further there are likely tissue-specific issues to confront when making such naive multiplicative extrapolations. The kidney of a rat is NOT the equivalent of a little, high efficiency version of the that of a human.

Mine are perfectly straight. I understand the toxology differences between a rat and a man are huge. My comment was meant to be illustrative for those who are not and used the word 'equates/equated rather than saying 'for a man this means'. As for an accidental intake of 50mg/day, 350mg/week gained while Lithium loading cold fusion reactors, they need lessons in lab technique.

The routine exposure involved in working with Lithium in a small laboratory is very low compared to the LD50 dose. Most of the side effects you see mentioned are the result of the daily ingestion of pharmacological Lithium- a particularly popular treatment (especially in the USA) for people diagnosed as 'bipolar'. Compared with the toxicity of Nickel, with its known ability to cause hypo-allergenic shock and long term problems of nerve damage and skin and lung lesions lithium is candy. Given the choice between a daily intake of 100mg of Lithium Carbonate and 10 mg of Vale 255 Nickel I would take the Lithium every time.

ETA. I just checked, the LD50 dose of Lithium Carbonate for a rat is 525mgm. LD50 for those not familiar with the term is the dose that is fatal to 50% of the dosed population. Equated to a 70kg human that is around 10 teaspoons-full.

Where I can agree is that info from "close to the action" insiders or semi-insiders is necessarily partial and unreliable. But it is more factual than speculation, and specifically your speculation, which is inconsistent with the long string of failed Rossi independent tests, I find contrafactual.

I think your impeccable logic disappears up it's own fundament at this point. How is spin more reliable than conjecture? How is propaganda more reliable than lies? When all is smoke and mirrors, people will believe what they want to believe. You amongst them.

Dr. Kim shared with me that DKG never shared any actual experiment data with him. He reached his conclusions from reports / summaries just like another researcher who is presently being used and abused.

Well thank you for that. I told Axil many times not to further embarrass poor Dr. Kim by raising the topic of Defkalion. Maybe one day he will accept that they had nothing.

Hi Hank.

This is an excellent initiative, for which you are to be thanked. One little problem is that chemicals tend not to be branded like toothpaste, and buying them from leading producers like Sigma Aldritch (even assuming they deign to supply you as a private individual) is often 10X as expensive as buying on the grey market. An example of this is the 'Norilsk Nickel' that Lookingforheat.com sells. It is the one most consistently giving us a modest XSH result- but we know nothing about it as it was bought on the (would you believe it!) Eastern European equivalent of Craigslist.

Everything else that looking for heat does by way of experiments and nickel prep -and much more- is on out website -both documents and videos -under the general heading of 'Research Notes'.

I find it interesting that Rossi may be using square waves. Unlike sinusoidal wave forms, I think they provide a much stronger kick or jolt to the active components of the charge. Also, we know that Songsheng Jiang used DC power. When he turned off the…

It isn't necessarily all about high voltage. If the magnetic fields are important you should be thinking about high current heater coils - since field strength is proportional to ampere-turns.

I too have seen evidence of LENR activity centered around the 2-second (0.5Hz) cycling on and off of DC heater coils switched by a PID temperature controller. Square wave edges again. But as you may know, I am doing a lot of work on this aspect of the tech.

Hi John.

Choosing to do an experiment like this is not totally a good idea - since it involves (for a start) buying chemicals we only sell to over 18's. And also working with very hot things- 1300C+. However, if you go to our website www.Lookingforheat.com you will find quite a bit of information- and also videos showing experiments. Nobody on earth could guarantee you a working demonstration of LENR rith now though.

Look at 'catalytic carbon' on our website though. The experiments are not so risky, the reults pretty much guaranteed and also it is totally new technology. A way to make clean hydrogen in whatever amount and in any place you need it.

If you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask.