Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Wyttenbach

The strongest experimental evidence against LENR is the prevalence of marginal excess heat results.

This is not a discussion whether the glass his half full or half empty. If in a Pd-D-D reaction You measure He well (10x) above ambient then it's LENR...

Our old LENR denier THC of course always first looks for the way out of his dilemma.

Fleischmann, in 1989, already measured He well above ambient, but he didn't believe it.

What we need is a receipt (for a reactor) to produce heat at a reasonable high COP, with a reliable LENR system, that does need no intervention for at least one month.

We need no experiments to convince THC, this is just a waste of time...

Part? What fraction? Half? One-forth? Where did the rest of the heat go?

IH did see nothing (no customer, no delivery etc. for more than 9 months).., how can a bunch of blind investors locate a chimney?

Just check whether they used water for the cooling. 10m3/hour helps a lot. It's just 2.6l/s that go down the gully...

The letters he signed in Exhibit 18 look incriminating to me. He signed payments for heat. He must have known there was no heat. Did he never visit the place, or ask to see any proof? He was the president of the company!

IH must have known that there was no heat.. but ABD believes they billed it. Thus IH was a part of the game anyway... If You bill somebody, You must know it's correct to do so. Otherwise You are the first responsible...

He folks! It's that easy. Ask the neighbors of the Doral site, whether any staff moved in (and out) the customers area...

The other more serious question is: Why did IH not do this?

Was the famous inspector on a half year road trip in search of the location?

Exhibit 26 (new) shows a very old photo, that has been taken prior to the test. So we have nothing new from Doral...

Thereof, I would search for delivered goods etc...

But the easiest way to get rid of the heat would have been to vent a part of the steam. ==> I would ask the water supply company how much water they used to cool down the part needed to drive the reaction (steam flow).

I know nothing about what Darden has done to try to break up the relationship between Rossi and Hydrofusion, apart, perhaps, from introducing that email as an exhibit, which I think would have been very useful information for them.

It most likely was a flight of humanity!

Safe the world of even more 1MW reactor waste. This is a counter position to the Neapolitanian Mafia one which would like to have it...

Back off Wyttenbach, I am running out of green ink. No calling 'liar' to anyone here, please. It does the forum no good.

Sorry: But it's so cheap and obvious. For me provable wrong FUD is the worst action to destroy a free worlds societity. IH has enterd in court a document (Exhibit 18) which clearly states, that they knew the flow was 27m3 for far more than 30 days.

Thus can You please remove all post's which say something else??

You are confused. First, that was Johnson, not Penon. Second, he is reporting megawatt-hours, not the flow rate. The flow rate might remain at 36,000 kg/day while megawatt-hours change. If megawatt hours increase, the temperature goes up.

I guess the only one that's confused is You. The official statement (E18) of IH has been a shot in Your right foot...

Just one hint. Heat/Steam have a direct linear dependence.

But if You like it that much, You can continue to lie. But the damned Planet Rossi reported different things (27m3 steam for many days) - may be they are lying too.

Alan Smith,

Here's a very similar paper on the Ti-B combustion (reaction) in an inert atmosphere. Zr-B is also mentioned. Amazingly this one almost looks like it's a demonstration of all main discussion points of this thread. In some ways this reminds me of Randall Mills's BLP process, but there's not hydrogen nor oxygen involved here.

One more thought about this: Sadly enough the didn't deploy Alpha dectors. May be they measured Bremsstrahlung vom Boron fusion. Ti can mediate a "proton" to B and transmute to a lower Isotope. But they missed any fuel analyses. Further, as we know from many other papers, even traces of H2O and Ar help to increase these reactions.

I have suggested the creation of loopback steam as a way to imitate a megawatt reactor.

Look at the E-cat 1 MW foto. There You may see a pump in front of each core. These pumps dont like steam. The idea of a steam backflow is nut's. As we know, but mister IH inspector could not conclude.., the steam flow was condensation driven. So after condensation there is rarly any steam.

The stain was left in the pipe because the pipe was not full. It was like a ring in a dirty bathtub. It showed the high water mark.

Stain usually happens after long standig water. And it will no go away for ever! THUS: If after a test the water was partially removed, then there is stain...

Flow rate: 36,000 kg (same every day)

JED: According to IH Penon, for many days, reported 0.75 MW equal 27m3 steam. Was he lieing about this 27m3 steam flow... Or is IH lieing about this? Or are You lieing...

The conditions to trigger the exothermic nuclear events are poorly characterized.

There is one exception: See the sonofusion thread - fusion on demand within micro-seconds. But the COP is still around 4 and may be this could be a limit, if the target foils cannot be optimized.

Sono-fusion is a nice LENR testbed, as it uses PdD2O similar to the originial (Pd-D-D) experiments. Because it's a surface reaction You can see the Alphas fly and also measure the Bremsstrahlung.

But the environment isn't necessarily a solid with trapping like in the FPHE. That could explain the higher yield of helium compared to solid PdD work, just as a higher value was found in the Case work with a thin palladium coating on coconut carbon charcoal catalyst.

Sorry THC I can't take You anymore serious. Your answer is below any acceptable level. It's just cheap gossip.

That is not necessarily so, but let us assume they were. If it were only hot water, then the flowmeter would be off by a factor of ~3.

JED: Now You completely missed the track. The flow meter was measuring the water flowing back to teh E-cat!

Do You really believe that steam moved back??

One more thing to take into count: One E-cat core got about 4ccm (4ml) of water per second. How wet could the surface become, if they used injection nozzle?

Perhaps you posted the wrong paper?

As I told: Already in 1995 LANL - Los Alamos National Laboratory - (I said NRL) confirmed the ratio heat/bubble=He produced. (JED told us, many time, about this fact too...) Stringham counted the cavitation/fusion bubbles, which are in line with the heat produced. As the maximum COP is close to 4, we also must not discuss about marginal significance... Read conclusion point 5.

The other measurement is the photon count of the Bremsstrahlung (fig.5) which clearly indicates the nature/intensity of the process.

Sono-fusion is LENR, albeit the underlaying process is hot-fusion!!! Thus it is politically very risky to discuss these facts ...

More experimental details are given in the older paper: http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StringhamRlowmassmhz.pdf
    and more actual with COP: http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StringhamRwhenbubble.pdf

Nope. After they prove that it was fraud, there was no machine and no heat in the pretend customer site, the only role Penon will play will be in an orange suit in jail with the others.

If they have a picture of that empty site .. why did the not enter it with their response (called answer)...

So, can we take your interpretation of these facts to be as good as gold? Just like the temperature data?

I guess JED now is aware, that he lied about the 100.1... (IH told the court it was above 102!)

You can be sure that is true because this is what Exhibit 5 says (if you read between the lines a little).

Exhibit 5 is a document written by a party, which does not like to pay 89$ Million dollars for a COP 6 heater, which does not run as expected. We all understand that very well...

Of course if (and only if) Penon and all involved, acted with a criminal intention, then we all wish him a nice stay in a numbered overall.

So my advice would be to replicate experiments which produce radio-activity but instrument them properly so the products and reactions can be identified.

I posted the paper which explains everything.., which is actual (ongoing work presented last ICCF..)

But I guess, nobody here is above college level and ready to read the Stringham paper(s) or people dont' like definitive facts...