Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Wyttenbach

It sounds to me as an invitation to INFN and UniBo to implement in their report, with only minor modifications, the data provided by a not well specified "experimental team" and by the society subjected to the verification. It is absolutely unusual and inappropriate.

Here an other skeptical source for the "Ascoli problem". I believe it documents the event reliably - much better than Ascoli.

https://www.psiram.com/en/inde…ion_on_January_14.2C_2011

It might be, but I still don't see any connection to cold fusion here.

I hope You liked that device... It shows that even brilliant physicians are sucseptible to scam's.

The question is: Has somebody verified the experiment in this paper - to enhance the structure of water with low frequencies?

Because the physical notion of a continiuos time vanishes below De Brogle radius, we must look for relations between frequencies (energy equivalents!). But 8 Hz. is quit a bit low to have any impact... (May be scammers look for domains that are not very well covered.)

In other words your stated convective airflow will dissipate less than 2kW of heat from an inner enclosure to an outer at 10C deltaT.

Wellcome back TC!

You are right. The air-condo model shown in the picture does not deliver much more, might be 3.5 kWh at most.

The post had only one reason: To stop 20kWh is very hot FUD by Jed and 50kWh waste-heat (ABD...) ...

I asked them to focus on the real weakness of the Rossi story, covered behind the wall. The unknown endothermic process. Now, where we know who the neighbors were, they could interview them!

May be You can help them...

'll dedicate some time

I thought of the following two ones...:
    - ON THE BEHAVIOR OF PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS AFFECTED BY THE INERTON FIELD OF TESLAR
    - Submicroscopic deterministic concept of physics(2014)

Interesting is the low frequency which occurs in all (including DNA) papers.

I mean the doors of the shipping container! Obviously an air conditioner cannot do any good if the box itself is open. The cool air will immediately mix with the room air.

Just to startup You brain. Assume Air-condo moves 10m3/minute. Difference Tin / Tout = 10 degrees. Volume of outside room 2500m3. How much will this increase the outside Temperature?? Multiple choice: 10C , 1C, 0.1C, 0.01C, 0.001C Degree take the closest...

I do not think the placebo effect exists. Giving a placebo has the same effect as giving no treatment at all. People get better anyway, but it is not because of the placebo. See:

If we would account for "the get better after time" hypothesis, then double blind studies for medicaments are very likely nonsense...

Considering how surreal the situation is at this point, we could also imagine that the PiP, which could have been everywhere (in Italy, as well in the USA), decided by himself which should have to be the final calorimetric data, told them to you, who prepared the first BD (Brief Description) of 400 words, to be e-mailed to the "researchers", in order to be corrected and used for their final report. Sorry, I know, this last hypothesis is highly improbable and looks like science fiction, but your secretive (and often hard to believe) statements don't provide any limit to the fantasy.

@Ascoli: Do You know about this site ? It could be Your footprint! (Or MY's source of information...)

https://www.psiram.com/en/inde…di-Rossi_Energy-Catalyzer

The only way to "draw out" any heat would be shut the shipping container doors, and if there were actually 1 MW of heat being generated then shutting the doors would "keep in" about a hundred times more heat than the air conditioner could draw out.

A standard unisolated steel shipping container can dissipated many kWh's. If you ever slept inside a military tank then you know how much heat is needed to "warm" a can!

IF the doors are left open THEN the air conditioning cannot do a bit of good. It will cool the air inside the container, warm the air of the room, and the air from the room will come into the box, making everything warmer.
    This is only true if the outside (unisolated building - thin walls high K value) is warmer than the inside...

IF the doors are shut, the waste heat even from a 20 kW reaction will overwhelm the air conditioner, making the inside of the container even warmer than it would be when the doors are open.

This was a silly joke...

1 MW I-cat Version 1:

1 MW I-cat Version 2:

To make a final attempt to stop al FUD discussion about the heat released in the 1 MW container, I will try to make a calculation that is based on certified assumptions.

My home boiler, 400 liters, releases at 95C degrees versus ambient 20C degrees - certified - 3kWh a day. The isolation is medium and is comparable to the thickness of the E-cat modules isolation. His dimensions are (L,Radius: 172cm,36cm). Remember delta T = 75C!

One problem we face is, that Rossi used two completely different 1 MW buildups (See photos, check the structure) one has 56 modules the other only 42.

If we take the 42 units 1 MW version, which should be the newer design, then we can set the numbers of boiler equivalent (42) be equal to the number of E-cat elements. (6 x 172cm fits well into the length – 12meters - of the container)

Thus if the ambient temperature in Florida is in average around 27C and the outside conducting E-cat surface is at steam-temperature (102C) then 42 X 3 kWh/day are dissipated. This gives about 5.2 kWh/hour.

What are the up/down-sides?
    Down's: 1/6 of the E-cats surface goes directly to the outside because it is in contact with the container wall. Thus we are down to 4.3kWh.
    Other downs: Did all modules work or were some spare parts?

Up's: If the internal surface temperature is eg. 127C (+25C) then this multiplies the wattage by 1.33 (*4.3) = 5.7kWh.
    This is very, very far away from the FUD-erated 50kWh.. for the 1MW version - even at 200C degrees, we are below 10kWh.

Therefore, short-term demonstration of the installation of E-Cat has been successful, but it is cheating, and heat is generated by an additional chemical reaction of nickel with hydrogen and energy spent on compression of hydrogen to high pressure in the tank for storage.

Nice try...

I would patent Your idea how to produce some kWh of energy out of some few grams of Nickel...

And one hint: Avoid the term LENR somebody could have the idea that, You only measured adsorption, expansion energy of H2, which is usually delivered in steel (Chrom-Molybdenum) bottles...

But I'm also convinced that the main 3 calorimetric data in his report (specific enthalpy, cooling flow rate, and boiling duration) were heavily and blatantly overestimated, in a way which couldn't have been ignored by any physicist which teaches in a University, especially by who was been involved in the setup and calibration of the calorimetric instruments.

A long time ago .. I spent some business day's in the south. One of the so called "bad habits" (I liked..) was the extensive dinner, with a nice wine...

I can imagine that even a very acustomed person, can lose his concentration during the happy digesting phase... (even after three coffee's)

These facts (tunneling proton) have already been reported some months ago.

Protons (deuterons) in a fully loaded grid - like in Pd /Fleischmann - seem more to behave like a wave (De Broglie) than a particle. (May be because they ar only weakly screened.)

Collapsing bubbles (sono fusion) show an other effect of protons. They align in a kind of vector (center of bubble), which is harder than any material we know and finally bangs a big hole in a target-foil.

Many Russian researchers work on modells of synchronized protons, to better understand the fundamentals of space. I guess the answer to LENR is a complete understanding of the mediater (the Proton wave) between background and matter.

The only way to "draw out" any heat would be shut the shipping container doors,

For a man who claims a 20kWh heater was in place, You switch topics to often...

I would ask Rossi for what purpose he used the air-condo - may be to protect some electronics! If 95% of the heat went to the customer site what is conservative - when using steam -, then 50kWh/h is not that big deal to vent through three big doors.

I just don't like lies like the inside of the container must be hot as hell. This is very very cheap FUD.

If my main job would be to down Rossi, then I would study the process 'he claims to run' on the other side. 24'000kWh/day is just a different scale, given that most thermodynamic processes are not that efficient. (But if phase changes come into play then things may look quite different...)

But this is the moral of this tale. Never add Palladium Black to anything with a Hydrogen donor in it - like LiAlH4. II tried a second time, where this time the LiAlH4 (25%) was thoroughly mixed with the Nickel - same result.

That's why Kitamura and the other Japanese prefer to add H to the "running" process. As I mentioned, they used quite successfully: PdNiZrO (sometimes Cu,Ca,Pt is added too, once they used Pd0.016Ni0.070/SiO2-Al2O3)

"Yes! The propagandists are right. And we should from now on also stop using barbecues. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, about 5,700 grill fires take place on residential property every year, causing an annual average of $37 million in damage, 100 injuries and 10 deaths."

The most dangerous weapon of a household the soap. 200 Swiss die/year by simply standing on a soap (soapy ground) and gliding away, breaking necks...

I would ban soaps...

It is amazing what idiocy is repeated on these fora, even though it's been confronted before.

Imagine that the insulation in the E-cat assembly is really good, call it 95% efficient. That would mean 50 kW of heat showing up inside the container.

Thank You ABD, you finally managed to get rid of your frustration.

I think in Your case we must not even discuss about physics...

I believe everybody else understands why Rossi mounted an air-condition outside his 1MW container. If it managed to draw 1kW of heat out of the container, that would have been enough. I would have enjoyed a gentle breeze of cold air.. may be You need one too.

The Doral site has three huge doors, which could be openned by pressing a button. Why not using them?