Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Wyttenbach

I have some knowledge of physics. I think the Lugano COP=1 because the reactor was incandescent with an orange red color, instead of being white.

Thinking is not enough: I just know that following the rods temperature the COP must be much greater than one. You could only say, that all measurements were wrong and shake MY's hand...

A true > 1 COP device should fail tests for COP = 1 handily.

The post wasn't about You. I think your work is serious. But You shouldn't follow the pack, which is well organized by a spin-tank (abd) and only has one target: To safe investors money...

As an Italian I would be very angry, if my technology would be taken over by a very friendly "US state".., just to prevent others to use it.

Why don't you (Whyttenbach) do the averaged heat W/cm^2 for the reactor Main Body, Caps, and Rods for the dummy and Run 5, and then we can chat about something possibly meaningful? I am interested in the Correct Answer, not whether you, Rossi, or I wins some argument points or proves someone wrong about some point. How about you?

@P I did the calculations (heat conduction Ecat-Caps-Rods) and answered a post of TC (shortly before he left..). But there is no way to get "the answer".

If we believe that the measurements (wattage of current) was correct, then there is only one conclusion left: The Lugano report is correct!

But there are too many open points, that we can't assume everything is kosher. But assumptions like Lugano COP=1 can only be made by mind screwed scammers.., without any basic knowledge of physics.., just assuming all the involveds are criminals!

Looks like the wye to delta hypothesis will survive. It does put a sort of limit on heat transfer from adjacent areas of the reactor assembly, when compared to the alternatives.
    There is not enough heat, or too much heat in other scenarios it seems.
    Nifty.

Just to add some additional fuel to thread...

@P tries, since a week, to model the heat-flow from the Lugano caps to the rods and fails...

Heat-flow is very linear and not so easy to fake as emissivity is. @P tried everything to fake his fake, which should prove a Lugano COP of "1".

The Lugano COP is definitively > 1 and even greater than 2 except, we assume all persons act like in MY's phantasy, what for many is a well paid reality...

Sorry for that...

As far as I know, Rossi built the 1 MW reactor. I am pretty sure of that.

As I never "believe" any Rossi statement so I do with Your Rossi related statements.

But: Rossi openly declared many times that IH built the cores = E-cat modules, but not the frame/controll etc. around it.

And let me guess: You exactly know who built the version II modules called Tiger...

Looks like the wye to delta hypothesis will survive. It does put a sort of limit on heat transfer from adjacent areas of the reactor assembly, when compared to the alternatives.
    There is not enough heat, or too much heat in other scenarios it seems.
    Nifty.

I worked around Your problem by assuming that the heat-conduction did change a bit (+50%, just speculation..) at higher T. The reason is that the Cu - cables are ideal heatconductors and that the delta T for the cable is larger than for the rest. A made this assumption to satisfy TC, to avoid a complete disgrace of his arguing. Thus I proposed the COP 2 argument.., alltough the caps/rods seem to prove the validty of the Lugano report...

IH was able to build reactors that Rossi could use. Yes.

The great ABD states it and now it must be true... IH did build the reactor something abd denied for a very, very long time...Claiming Rossi...

I believe, here, it would have been the right point for ABD to stop any FUD-eration of this forum...

To sum it up: Three out of four points missed - not dissmissed (as predicted by abd) by the court...

Was it up to Rossi to prove that the IH built reators did work as the investors hoped? -- There was no such condition in the contract...

Investors like a golden fleshiy pig, which allows to multiply the investment ASAP.

In the mean time, I guess, IH (international, pirate island Trust etc..) catched a other golden fleshy fish...

Now they pay a lot of money to get rid of a less promizing investment. Not less and not more. Anyway it was a stupid/risky idea to pay 100Million for a COP of 6.

Conclusion: IH paid Rossi as FORD did it for half a century: Paying for suppressing an idea and hinder the market. This is the US way of self-castration...in favour of the one big, fat Elefant!

Grounding farady gage don't help much. Maybe so high frequency that it go through steel?

To make one step backwards: The perfect laboratory uses his own galvanically decoupled power supply to avoid feeding noise in the house installation! Also a common ground (I would use a metal water supply tube) could just promote the radiation to an other point...

A metal farady cage is well suited for high voltage - high current, but I think it's not suited for all the other cases...

Any slit in the cage which is larger than the wavelenght (you dont like) simply lets the wave through!

One cheap solution for a window could be to use a (many directions) very fine mesh, which carries a current that virtually closes the holes by it's induced B-field! Even better are conducting polymer foils (used to shield modern PC's) or newest: Graphen printed on foils...

Sonicating D2O produces bubbles. They collapse and form a cavitation jet that is ejected at high speed into the foil. The physical action of the jet is to punch a hole or to cut the foil, just like linear shaped charges do in rockets, etc. That's why large portions of the foil 'disappear'. The chemical action is to load the foil with the atomic species found in the jet, i.e. D and O. Inside the solid, D and O recombine to form D2O, which like He, accumulates in bubbles. Eventually the pressure inside the bubbles exceeds the yield strength of the material, and the bubbles pop open. Often the 'cover' or top of the bubble is completely ejected. Has nothing to do with He forming from LENRs.

It is 2016 now !!!!!!

Just forget about Your past and the LENR past!

Read the Stringham papers and tell us that You read them!

Everybody knows that imploding bubbles cause cavitation holes, but: Alpha-emission holes have a different shape .. than simple cavitation holes...

A very proud

Dewey Weaver wrote: There is a port for access in the units that IH modified.

Thank You for the confirmation that the modules in fact were built by IH!

Why did Dewey confess that IH built/modified the E-cat modules of the 1 MW plant ??

Anybody who talks about fraud talks about IH, who in realty built the modules - as Dewey confessed earlier....

The function of a Bose condinsate provides superfluidity to the LENR reactor.

Axil, Dr. Solaris would have known it...

There is no superfluidity in any LENR reactor except its already a fluid.., but still then the contents of the reactor don't flow up the walls and seem to be in powder/solid state form...

But most of us agree that on the surface of LENR active substances all the phenomenons You are pointing to (may) exist. We also believe that these phenomenons catalyse LENR reactions.

May we ask You, .. be more careful with Your posts, which often sound great, but for scientific people are presented like a chorus of nonsense. May be You should first read a paper and somehow qualify it and then, post it with a specific LENR title! e.g. superfluidity where??

I don't imagine fission and alpha decay explain Ni LENR. My suspicion for Ni: once you get down into the medium and light nuclei, any heat goes back to a combination of induced electron capture/beta decay and things going on with heavier impurities.

Somebody linked and old russian paper, which focuses on Ti and the induced vanishing of Ti48! (Ti48 transmutes to a chain of other elements)

https://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0101/0101089.pdf

and his daughter paper: http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LochakGlowenergyn.pdf

I believe that this would be a far more optimal starting point to do calculations, as we now that the experiment is highly reproducible!

Why is this important? Because it implies every single He reported to date could be dependent on this undefined 'time', whatever it is. In other words, you might not be able to get the whole picture without that number. In other words, the He data is inconclusive because of insufficient information once again.

Because You missed the last ten years I link it again (third time...).

Here one of the Stringham papers: iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol15.pdf#page=62

Bdw.: The He/LENR heat rate compliance has been proven already in 1992 at NRL... Recently Stringham counted the bubble-holes with a very high coincidence!

The only point one could make of it: Sono-fusion is hard core fusion. And indeed it is leading the other hard-core DD(T...) Fusion ITER by a ratio of 1000000:1 with it's overall positive COP near 4...

Nevertheless it's LENR, because D-D fusion happens with less than 20W/s

"Through the observation of the effects of THz radiation on neurons in vitro, Ol’shevskaia et al. [7] have observed that THz radiation causes injury to the morphology of neurons in a power- and wavelength-dependent manner."

Do not panic. Research is driven by the cell phone industry (Next generation thz...) In the nineties, a ETH, they saw that mitosis is influenced by cellphone radiation. The responsible physician paniced and moved his family off, up in the mountains.

But there You get the ten-fold radiation dose, because of Th in granit- stones.

I always recommended do your research in an aquarium - like everybody did, for more than 60ty years...

If You measure netrons - it's always to late...