zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts

Posts by zorud

Do you know the name of his wife?

Easy to google: Maddalena Pascucci - and she and her husband are linked to each other strongly with/via Leonardo Corp., and of course both are very active in real estate stuff in Miami.... :)

Why not collect money and find donators and setup a fake company that is eagerly looking for saving some $$$ by using 20% cheaper heat from a black box?

We may have a chance to get our hands on the biggest thing since sliced bread and finally find out what’s behind the curtain....:P

I am sure the entire scientific world will watch the convincing video on January 31, 2019. What masterpiece we will see?

A factory where parts and pieces are assembled that are able to produce gamma rays (Rossisays: "gammas are thermalized within the reactor") cannot exist without a strict approval and control by authorities. Either there are no gammas (aka Rossi lied again), or Rossi is ignoring the relevant industrial guidelines and violating laws on ho to deal with equipment that is able to produce ionizing radiation. If he follows these guidelines then it should be easy to locate his new modern robotic factory somewhere in Florida, since building, registering and operating such a business must leave tracks.

No way that he has a factory to produce "LENR" products, that are linked with radiation and no one else knows...

Since Rossi claimed to have radiation in or with his "product" (he stated: Gammas are thermalized!!), it would be interesting to know, if he really ever took care of the related safety regulations that are very strict for manufacturing (employees, engineers, testers, service people...) and bringing such products to market or import them.

The FDA only (I am sure other industrial areas have similar guidance and safety regulations) has a ton of very detailed regulations and rules to follow, samples can be found here:

https://www.fda.gov/radiation-…ucttomarket/ucm202505.htm

"This page is intended to help manufacturers of radiation-emitting products (all nonmedical and medical) to get industry guidance, policies, procedures, and reporting documents in one place"

Nothing about "gammas" here (yet), but that would it make even worse, if he wants to sell or register a product for industrial use that may use or is using gamma radiation to produce heat or other things...

Rossi never showed any real evidence that his new QX and SK reactors have a corresponding safety certificate (his 5 year old Italian "certificate" is for a completely different device), which he must have, since he claims he has started robotic manufacturing. It is impossible that such a new product that generates energy out of nuclear processes, can be brought to market by passing all these safety regulations or simply say. There is no way to cover such activities by NDA's with all involved parties, agencies and authorities...

Rossi either has a device that is working and produces gamma radiation (aka "nuclear") and if so, he must have a nation-wide approval (or at least one for the state of Florida) to go ahead with selling his heat to customers (so why not simply provide or show this?) or if not, his claims are worthless or his product is a fake. At some point in time he won't have a chance to wiesel out with his contradictory claims, statements on his blog.

On the other side he would not be Rossi himself if he doesn't find again a nice story that helps him to continue with his fraud - without disclosing anything that would be worth to look at or allow an independent test of a reliable 3rd party.

Time to deliver or disappear forever!

@Bruce-H - nice and telling compilation! I can imagine that this took you quite a few hours / days. Thanks a lot!

It would be interesting to watch what ROssi's reaction will be if he is reading this (I am sure!) and how the pattern will look until / after his next big demo on Jan, 31st, 2019.

I very much agree on your comment, how a person who is in the process of developing such a groundbreaking and energy landscape changing device, works hard day and night with his team in his lab and with his partner in his facility to build up robotic production lines and does tons of SIGMA and whatever tests with equipment like huge gas turbines, has time all day/ almost all night long to post continiously on his blog...this is probably his main task or hobby. And - we should not forget that Rossi seem to spend also quite some time in his condo / real estate business. So a really amazing person!

Andrea Rossi gives another good example of his set of engineering skills and that he doesn’t care about a safe and effective product design....everybody who would sell such a device would know and care what may or can happen when the fuel in the reactor has gone....

Basically he admits that he cannot have a certificate for the “product”, if he never tried it or tested this important detail.

It is like if a car manufacturer would say: don’t know, just go figure what will happen when you ran out of gasoline...see his answer to question no 3:

So far nobody did confirm, that any of Andrea Rossi's technologies is legitimate, no one has a clue what the QX exactly is and how it works, despite Rossi claims it is a product ready to sell. To be more sarcastic - hasn't the QX been recently replaced by the newest SK reactor, 10x...100x more powerful and efficient?

Why then care about the QX anymore, if there is a gadget that is more promising (e.g. to get rid of the common fuel for gas turbines around the globe?).

To me it seems that the Rossi believers don't care about the findings in the IH vs Leonardo court deposition (sworn under oath), but they speak a clear language, at least to me. To be honest: I was years ago a Rossi believer as well (back when he started the Lugano test) , but gave up after all these years of lies, fakes and false promises....I hope that somebody else will lite the new fire. We all should support this person or company, who ever it will be.

Edit: just saw Shanes comment, and expecting to see my post post moved to somewhere...

This thread looks like a one-way road...replicate will mean, you know what to replicate, how and what the result will be. So far Rossi didn't reveal anything that would allow anybody to replicarte what he claims to have - despite he said he found the holy grail and had a certified reliable product. Don't forget that he dropped his previous" product" in favor of his new one..... Already the "normal E-cat" would have been for all mankind a new cheap and portable energy source, and hew ould have been awarded with the Nobel prize. But doesn't seem there was a product, at least nobody can find out anymore.

Schlecht übersetzt!

"seriously consider" suggeriert, dass wir einige der alternativen Theorien "ernsthaft in Betracht ziehen" sollen - widerspricht der deutschen Aussage oben...

Es müßte heissen: "...we need to seriously consider rethinking some of these alternative theories..."

Ich lese hier eher heraus, dass es mit einigen der alternativen Theorien doch nicht so weit her ist....

sam12 - you feel good about that I guess.

So again no independent check or test. Not even 3rd party eyes allowed or possible...Rossi can show and fake whatever he wants and can tell you and his followers a hell lot of BS, it seems. No doubt about.

sam12 - what do you expect, honestly? A working reactor, with or without shielding? - Since Rossi annouced already to present "his services", which is selling heat, as we all know. Maybe the stream will show a "convincing demo" like the one in Stockholm? Or a real product? A powerpoint presentation? A blurry blue glowing LED? ...

I am curious, it will be entertaiing for sure I guess. Maybe we can collect bets on what will be shown... :)

I am sure that probably everybody here on this forum will admit to be completely wrong on Rossi and forgive everything he wrote or thought on this “inventor”, if really happens what you claim = he presents a working product with a major industrial partner. I for myself would eat my hat and will vote for him to get the Nobel price in physics.

But there is simply to much proof of the opposite, we won’t witness such a miracle...

I am really wondering why nobody follows axils recommendations to finally become the first one that reproduces LENR in a continous way, publishes his results, have many labs and scientists replicate successfully the recipe and gets the Nobel price in Physicy and Chemistry in 2020... :)