Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

You know Tiresome Trollman - it is so easy for you to be an anonymous teardown artist / hater with nothing in the hunt for better solutions to our planet's problems. I realize that you are not able to consider or participate in what it takes to try and enable high-risk prospects that can change our present condition - you cannot help that. Making long tail high impact bets takes guts, vision and the ability to put up with folks like you. You, along with the rest of your Planet Rossi brethren, just continue to hide, obfuscate and hate. Our fortitude is beyond your reach.

Rossi picked the wrong fight - that is coming to a head. Looking forward to what happens next.

Shane D - I know exactly what Rossele and company are up to. We're going to have to leave it at that for now.

Fulvs as a visiting researcher at Uppsala certainly is an interesting and highly entertaining twist.

The worm continues to twist, convulse and turn on Planet Rossi.

A brief cameo - Ele/Ahifors know exactly what he is doing. The signs of desperation further indicate that Planet Rossi is in its final throes and is about to be crushed.

Expecting further nastiness from those folks - they are about of bullets. Priceless coming from a convicted con / felon.

Back to the front.

Siffer - Rossi's multi-decade trail of deception, destruction and theft has come home to roost and everyone whom he previously has associated with eventually got used up and tossed by the wayside. The trail of heartbreak and ruination left by this guy over the decades is staggering. Magnus was not to be one of those exceptions and I feel badly for him. Rossi thought he could trick or inculcate us fully into his skulduggery but he bet incorrectly. The Uppsala crew will also soon learn the price of choosing to stay by Rossi's side and assisting, whether intentionally or not, with his deception.

Planet Rossi is a permanent monicker well beyond this forum despite Alan's best wishes and desires. I believe this latest epitode (combo episode and epitath) of his also highlights his lack of judgement, temperament and inability to function as a capable moderator for L.F.

Ah Siffer - I've researched what it all means in your home country. You're welcome to keep adding to the mess you've made.

THH - I agree - the Spoliation motion could end it all and was surprised / disappointed at the Judge's treatment of the filing.

You'll see it again soon enough.

Peter - you seem to be back in your disturbed place which may just be a result of your haste / emotion. There are plenty of answers to your questions

in the docket right now and I can never seem to be able to satisfy your curiosity without setting you off so lets just leave it at that.

Careful Monty - you're leaving droppings again and I'd like to point out that there is a full-fledged troll culling underway.

Para - The IR story is interesting. The images show no discernible heat differences between the neighboring facilities but we have not been able to get the necessary data certifications that would allow this to be admitted into court evidence. There is more than enough dry powder remaining if needed but this would have been a lovely addition to the mix.

Here here Para! If I may ask, where did you get those pictures of the windows and the tree outside of the Doral location.

If there is a living tree witness protection program - somebody needs to register that poor tree post haste.

Peter - with the rare exception, you continue to be a gentleman and I don't think that the tighter management of L.F. would classify your postings as inappropriate. I remain saddened that you are not able to grasp the reality of the Rossi situation even after a review of all the new information that is available for your education. You continue to hold out hope against hope that Rossi somehow has something useful even in the face of overwhelming evidence that everything and everyone involved with Rossi's side of the story is a not telling the truth and deliberately trying to pass of their deception as plausible. The "ERV" standard would not be acceptable as a standard for a porta-potty sanitation inspection.

Alan - your moderatroll ways are so tiring. There is a very clean and legal way to obtain server logs and IP addresses.

We'll see if that lever needs to be pulled. L.F. moderators can tell who is logging on along with when/where they are logging in from. IP spoofing / cloaking has likely been used but the cycle of Rossi SPs and most prolific Planet Rossi troll logs would be very telling. Especially with the manic posting burst

from a handful of handles. Certain Planet Rossi types are here to phish and prod as part of their underhanded legal tactics as well.

They think they are so smart and its just as well as checkmate is at hand.

Do you wonder who is "financing" Rossi's litigation?

I see the Rossi SP / Planet Rossi storm from overnight drew some just invective and, sadly, also lured Sifferkoll out of hibernation (high possibility they are directly related). I'd love to have a look at some server logs and IP addresses. Its not a total loss - I don't need any more ammo on that front but this will surely be helpful if he wants to revert to his last known state of mind.

I've been very curious as to why more of Planet Rossi is not proclaiming Penon's "ERV" report? Rossi teased and led his followers on for almost a year around the importance of this document only to pull the rug out from under them with his long planned litigation and the intentional withholding of his all important report. He then tried to spin this and blame IH for his inability to publish the planet saving, so to speak, "ERV". The document is so fatally flawed that it could not be useful to collect even .89 quid. There is no measuring equipment description, no data measurement or collection methodology, no calibration or certification. No attempt to establish any credibility or competence as a measurement standard. Rossi, Penon and Fabiani all got their stories crossed up on how the information was even gathered / delivered and then to top it all off - they destroyed the emails and the data. What is left for any Rossi remnant to believe in?

Portions of Barry's depo are included in the IH exhibits. I don't see where Rossi's legal team used any of my deposition in their latest exhibits which is not a surprise mainly because the testimony is devastating for Rossi (and beyond).

What the heck is "durapox" anyway - a derivative of chickenpox or smallpox on Planet Rossi?