Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

IHFB - The R'ster and his goldboy, Pizzato, got caught smuggling 2 tons of bullion out of Italy and you know that was not their only

run. Only on Planet Rossi does this count as "proper commerce". I should add that we've learned that R's goldboy Pizzatto also got arrested at the Miami International Airport on a German warrant for money laundering and precious metal trafficking. That one cost Pizzato some prison time as well. What was he doing in Miami - seeking pinball software training?

IHFB - wrong on all points again laddie - you are one of the most prolific assumptive fabricating spinsters in this entire saga. Attorneys are not ordering anybody except on Planet Rossi where the R'Ster cannot comment by orders of the attorneys except where comments can be made under the guise of the no comment monicker ( gets me every time he does that - so damn funny....).

The R'ster is not going to be able to spin his way out of being caught in the lie of a high COP from an empty reactor anywhere except Sweden from here on out.

Rends - are you moving posts AND implying threats as an L.F. moderator?

Just so you know - it was most enjoyable telling the R'ster the truth to his face in deposition and I expect any trial testimony to be equally or even more fulfilling.

Going to be a long hot summer on Planet Rossi.

Staying with the theme a bit longer (for grins) - Rossi is getting the truth rammed up his snout along with his natively biased S.Ps and R'meister disciples who troll / moderate this joinck. The broader implications and prospects of trial testimony should have R's Euro-network more and more concerned. Oh yeah - and lastly, that gold trafficking / money laundering stash is suddenly not looking so secret / secure these days.

Ahi'ster - Reenzzee is a graphic artist who contributed his giftedness to L.F. for awhile then apparently moved on. I wish he'd come back.

He wore the R'ster out with some great comedic imagery. I take great joy in the knowledge that a handful of concerned LENR citizens have Planet Rossi thinking they are up against some kind of great organized counter-weight. One never knows what is lurking behind the next asteroid - be always on your guard.

Ahi - here's another thought for your expert slothing - see if you can find out when Uppsala started their pinball firmware empowerment and enablement research program? The future is at stake and I'm so glad to see that the Uppsala boys are pulling in the best the Planet has to offer via Miami by way of Russia. Also, do you know if the old pinball systems ever overheat?

AhiAhi - I'm sure that you'll be able to remember where these came from. Check out the the Page One of the Playground if you need a refresher.

Which one of the Rossi Crime Family are you?

Ahimofo knows full well that 1MW of real heat production in a 40' shipping container, along with the associated heat / fluid movement , would render a stethoscope useless anywhere but on Planet Rossi. "Microexplosion avalanches in working reactors" also have a special place on Planet Rossi as it is apparently the only place where any of R's junk can possibly work. In the spirit of not soiling this thread any further - I'll give AhiAhi the last word.

A trip down memory lane from Renzzee and an indicator of what might have been ringing in Rossi's ears

if the 1MW system would have really been producing 1MW. The decibels would have been deafening.

Parboiled and deaf - but somehow the occasional jacket and special Planet Rossi listening device were needed.

Has it become more comedy... less pain or less pain....more comedy!!!

This post and those below down to 2,036 moved here from the 'Bob Higgins' experimental thread. Alan.

True Trollman - to use some familiar P.R. vernacular "I have seen things you people wouldn't believe".

How might one say that in a Northern Germanic language?

Planet Rossi continues to shed cosmic debris. So many lies have been told that they no longer know which was is up, Sorth, Nouth, sideways or inside out. Not unlike watching the collapse of a black hole.

Magicsound - I've always wanted to know if that was a Sears pancho or a Mexican pancho or a real pancho?

And then there is always the curiosity around the special doily from somewhere near the Steinway or even from within (that may have been draped across the piano with some surprise)! I find this somewhat apropos within the time/space frequency compendium of the ongoing Planet Rossi machinations. We'll eventually get to the slime oozing out of R's TV set - are you with me yet?