Argon Member
  • Member since May 12th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Argon

Since for long time we have had nothing concrete to catch on, we have time to speculate on scenarios, but as this is purely speculation, lets stay in playground thread.

What indirect indications we have on what is going on.

- Mysterious need, more or less in 'both camps', to flood good discussion threads with unrelated stuff - indication of something or pure frustration?
    - Nonsense MTD rounds, second round brought nothing new - some time wise goal behind or just greedy lawyers hunting more billable hours?
    - IH:s response full of secondary arguments like 'missing signature', 'six cylider unit', 'missing the schedule' - proof of exceptionable business ethics or standard lawyer(/business?) procedure not related to code of conduct nor original/real intentions of IH.
    - Important hearings coming in autumn. If you want to ruin LENR reputation in those decision makers eyes for few more years, optimal timing would be time Rossi vs Darden verdict little before those important hearings and then bring in big guns, PR campaign, articles, statements from hot fusionists, all kind of mess. I just hope that nobody has hazy photo of guy looking like Rossi in wrong kind of 'action'.
    - Most probable scenarios are the ones presented so many times, things simply went southwest after good start with Rossi becoming suspicious or 1MW container is simply expensive COP1 electric heater? What if it was not what has happened? IH wanting to control and delay technology? Even bigger scenario DoD, NAVY, NASA, BigOil younameit is acting behind as they want to get headstart and having so much to loose in their current 'business'. Then even IH woud be just tiny paper company put up for this goal only? What else it could be? COP1 is simplest and mistrust is second, but are all others totally out of question? Why seemingly Rossi is not willing to solve this quickly outside court, whereas IH could be in theory. Why it is that way around if it is true?

I'm not taking the sides, but please pick your bullet and feel free to speculate, maybe we come up with something new this round.

Dewey, nah just killing my time. Snipers can operate better on daylight. At dark shotgun is better. Those MTD:s gives so little to chew on and I haven't recognized new drip drops lately.
    Everything is relative, and my early predictions held quite well. Like you learning problems with Rossi quite late, better part of March. But yes I agree about my accuracy, so please give me something to work on, and I may impress you if you like :)

Dewey, thanks for being more precise on participants. I already can imagine big headlines in certain blogs "Dewey confirms Rossi developing ION motors, DoD interested" :)

But seriously, what I wrote to Jed applies even to you also (whole IH can easily be a setup just for this one purpose). I'm not saying it is even probable, but at least nice exercise, and if result is negative, you can forget about it. But then you at least know you did not involve on something by accident.

2. "Wrong" is not issue. Anyone can be wrong. But if Rossi is convicted of fraud, that will be the worst public relations disaster in the history of this field. All of the support that has come in may evaporate overnight. The story will be in the mass media, and the enemies of cold fusion in the establishment will line up to say, "See? I told you so." Hearings in Congress are now scheduled. Our enemies will put fraud front and center. This will be another blow against cold fusion, thanks to Rossi. By the grace of God we may still have money from I.H., without which this field would be dead, dead, dead.

Jed, since you are one of us, persons that can be maybe categorized as 'Truth seeker, save the planet, LENR enthusiast' etc.

You know more insights than many others here, but bound to keep them secret for now. So I'm not asking about them, but may I ask you to do one home exercise:

- As you referred around September 2016 is going to happend few big things defining the future of LENR. Meetings hearings and so on that defines how big instances like government, army etc. would publicly think or act about LENR in coming years.
    - Many signs leads to that this trial is stretched by lawyers actions to end around same time (meaningless extra MTD rounds etc).
    - You have seen some data and maybe received some insider testimonies or had interchange with 'people inside' as you mentioned before.
    - If you now would imagine hypotethically that you have been played by 'them' and you would be innocent part of bigger 'campaign' (much bigger than 150m$)

Would all information and communications or something else you received somehow fit to that wild bigger picture scenario (maybe so big that even Dewey would be also used without him recognizing).

Please note I just ask you to think by yourself, not to reply here, since I don't want again to read big headlines in e catworld or sifferkoll: 'Jed Rothwell cannot confirm is he part of big game. Bigger he can handle." ... "Even suspects that Dewey is double crossed".

SInce this is playground... Andrea in rational level I recognize you are bloody smart guy, and also have good sense of humor.
    But continuing subliminal topic; whenever I read you comment and see how good insight you have, it all falls away after I see your avatar and I start to search for sarcasm, which I find many times after second read.

So please take that hat off from your avatar :) Am I alone in this or should we vote how many gets affected same way.

Argon wrote:
    No matter what follows in this saga, and in case we get rel verifiable LENR results from some research, i hope you continue to follow and report them for the good of us rest.

There were real and verifiable, repeatable and confirmed results from cold fusion by 1991. See my Current Science paper.

The Rossi Affair did raise attention to LENR, but possibly to a blind alley. Or not. So far, no cigar. What I know is that the Rossi situation was suppressing general research funding and activity. Why bother with watts when Rossi is reporting kilowatts. By risking $11.5 million (and more, all that testing was expensive), it looks like IH has blown that problem out of the water. They did it brilliantly: they took Rossi seriously.

Abd, I agree in shorter term. I was thinking little bit longer term. Millions comes millions goes, but when race intensifies, more bets are put on table.

Jef, You seem to start this thread as a final testament. I know you have your own insight and disappointments after so long history with the topic, but should we still wait for independent parties to write final chapter on this. When weighting this I always remind my self how high the stakes are, and it can cause strange things in so many levels.

If your insight is right, Rossi will disappear for ever. No way he can continue after this amount of publicity and awarenes among so many people. On positive side in that case, he has caused good rise on awareness of LENR there is no deny on that. Harm gets smaller if some other researcher gets real verifiable results with his/her receipe. For example Mr Fojt seems to be serious, Parkhamov, me356, MFMP they might never had tried without Rossi.

On the Other hand if Rossi or anybody else has something, I think many things will be forgiven since impact for everyones life will be so high.

Some people thinks that you or Mats can be blamed, but in my mind you both had the reasons. You in the beginning believed what you saw with high hopes. After getting other insight your mind changed. What there is to blame? You followed your own best understanding at any point of time. What is better way to live life?

I see pretty same with Mats, he witnessed with his own eyes the first experiments that seemed convincing. He wrote good book about history of Rossi effect. Later when people started furious attacks in his blog, he was feed his insights (electricity bill, personal visitor witnesses and we don't even know what else). Now people say that he was too balanced 'leaning towards Rossi side'. I want to strongly disagree, he maybe defended Rossi but propably he had that time more reasons to do so than we know. What would you do if you think that you got insight to prove that there are big powers that wants bury LENR from the world - no matter are you journalist, judge or layman. I have seen people knowingly fall down from good position to save poor individual who wouldn't have been able to defend himself alone. If your life or Mats journalist career is affected, I say fuck the sanctimonious.

No matter what follows in this saga, and in case we get rel verifiable LENR results from some research, i hope you continue to follow and report them for the good of us rest. I really hope my instinct is right and Mats is preparing new book. It would be good someone somehow wrap up last 12 months after court has given a verdict. So after Mats symposium 2017, we can sit with You, Dewey, Abd, Axil, Sifferkoll, Shane D, Thomas C, younameit in terasse in Stockholm warm sunset with cold pint of beer reading each others name/nick tags and tapping eachothers in sholder like veterans after war :)

Sorry guys I stand corrected. It was overstatement and generalization, absolutely not all, I choose wrong words when I wanted to explain that it is a process that starts in sublimal level and you can compensate it depending how much experience you have in your life with people with different abilities, first language etc.
    It is so automatic that people tend to autoadapt to confront short people like child, talk slowly and maybe loudly to person with some troubles with only speech production etc.

Jed, I got it, we have more in common. It's not easy always, but luckily improves during the years :)

Abd, thank you for your reply. I got lot from it. So it seems that not many things are locked out from actual trial yet if/when it comes within few months I presume?.

Seems we still need lot of patience and wait and see how things rolls next in this and maybe in other fronts (a'la me356, quarks whatever).

Axil, I got it. No problem, good to know how to read your posts.

Dewey, thanks for response. As said before I'm not native speaker, but I try to solve this language maze ;) Please feel free to correct me if needed.

So you are hinting that ERV cannot be used in litigation anymore, but it might be used in counter prosecution or and/in PR war. I guess. Fair enough.

Flowmeter box refers to packaging in which flowmeter was delivered, not cover in installation. So originally installed correct meter had been put back there and wrong meter was installed in 1MW unit.

Rossi was not in warehouse when early morning surprise inspection started, but Fabiani called Rossi and got instructions absolutely not allow opening the box. "the loyal, competent, honorable and loyal IH contractor Fabiani" tried his best, but failed sans IH Layer stepped in. Then came Rossi and you took a photo you published few weeks ago.

Those I got if I got them right? What was this rusty line/pipe thingy I have missed that before.

And who is my 'good buddy' you refer to? I have buddies smaller and bigger, and many smart ones, but none of them dares to touch anything related to LENR sans long history full of frauds and confusion. So honestly so far I'm here alone with LENR related topics.

PS. Since this is playground and we have time while waiting next litigation step I have one general observation I want to get straight. One thing native English speakers gets always wrong, always, its so evident. It is that when some non native writer/speaker tries to express himself with English as a second language their (sublimal) categorization automatically puts writer more or less next to 'retard' category.

So try these: "Om vi hadde ännu Ståhlhandske med oss, Rossi och Darden skulle tävla vem hinner först at tala sannt" or "Siinä suhteessa saunan takana olisi kyllä vielä kosolti tilaa" . Now you might want to try to use google translate, but how much you get out root of the the sentences. THEN ask yourself could you have been able to make the original sentences from your head, even had google to help you. Please impress me :P

Great discussion today, I have few questions. Please answer whoever can/ feels to.

- I think IH had until today to respond MTD, but I don't see any updates in Court Docket. Does this mean that IH did not make additional response round and next step is Court to decide whether start processing the case or dismiss it?. Or does docket page just update with some delay.

- Dewey have said IH will publish ERV when it is optimal on defending their case. Any ideas what would be that 'optimal'? I could guess they will bring it to court when responding Rossis claims. Is it still possible if it is not already in docket? (I don't know FL justice system at all).

- In case it cannot anymore be brought to court, isn't only option to publish outside court as part of PR campaign against Rossi? During the trial/after?

Then question to Axil:

But one thing is for sure, when Rossi saw his IP being revealed by IH, it drove him crazy. That patent from IH set Rossi on course to decouple from IH.

Rossi showed IH how to produce a functioning E-Cat but such a thing is not learned in one go. Like playing a musical instrument it takes a lot of hands on practice needed through many repetitions to get things down just right.

You seem to defend Rossi quite tirelessly, thats ok, but I wonder when you almost never use 'if' or question marks. Are you implying that you know that what you say is true making you some kind of Rossi insider? Or are you just so sure that your theory is right that you skip the ifs. I have no problem of that style, but I just like to hear your clarification so that I know how I'm supposed to read you posts.

That is menace of group suicide : pay me more or I show everybody you paid too much already, that you are a fool. I'll be dead but you too.

That is interesting new idea. It could work in some cases, but I somewhat lost how it would work in this case.
    In your scenario:
    - IH and Rossi had proper contracts in place,
    - Rossi did trickery with the help of ERV that later turned out to be not so independent?
    - IH maybe received additional investments by referring to one of the preliminary ERV reports
    - IH raided the 'factory' and checked the serial numbers so Rossi got caught?

And in your idea, when Rossi got caught, his response was asking IH either to pay or he sues them showing how idealistic IH has been or reveals that IH was aware of faulty ERV while taking investments?.
    - IH can always claim (as they have done) that they learned about trickery very late in February/March? when additional investments were already made then.
    - With pump serial numbers and other (photo/video) documentation IH could prove that trickery against them has been done, but they learned it on dates of provided pics&videos

In that case Rossi harming IH by suing and accusations would still be temporary if they can prove in court that they may have been idealistic, but inventor was a con. I don't know but I think then Rossi would go to jail, pay back 11,5 m$ etc. IH have massive supporters more than willing to delay LENR. Oil and part of Energy sector would be more than happy to fart scoop of dollars in marketing campaign after Rossi would have been plead guilty by court. That could cause years of additional delay in LENR unless some other team succeeds meanwhile. Similarly, for Rossi it would have been much easier to buy flight ticket to Bali with 11,5 m$. Enough for one man at his age.

Sorry but in my head something does not fit in in this scenario. You need to add extra salt here. Something like either:
    - IH was aware of faulty measurements some time earlier. Something between acceptance test and before they received additional investments, then Rossi would have thought that he would be able to black mail them. Still it would have been total insanity for IH to collect additional investments, since they would have 60m$ law suits waiting and their future business reputation in stake, and 60m$ is not worthed it I guess.
    - Of course if E-cat works, but Rossi becoming suspicious early and left out one ingredient/treatment from recipe he gave 'to IH top manager who made the powder by his own hands, assembled the core and device worked'. Maybe Rossi did some treatment, to one ingredient before giving it to IH in knowledge transfer? It is almost impossible to substantiate if that secret sauce is not known.
    - If E-Cat didn't work and IH refused to pay simply because on that. Why wouldn't Rossi just bail instead of risking his future in Jail with hairy big men with tattoos and all? After fooling IH there is no way that after this publicity he could have been able to continue same with Quark-X scheme with next company.
    - Hmmm. IH refusing to pay for tecnology they knew was not working at time of Woolford investment. Hoping they could still keep 60m$? And then Rossi sent suicide torpedo, which IH was not predicting? Theoretically possible, but they would loose future in green tech, so not worthed? And instead of litgation, I think Rossi would have bailed with 11,5 m$ instead.
    - Something else but what? Nothing seems to fit perfectly

Edit: Alain, I still believe that nobody would be so stupid or incompetent, but if you are right (no matter which party it is), it would ruin my day in any case.

Intriguing dilemma, but at least I'm stuck until we see next steps in litigation process.

Yes people, read what Shane D writes above. Instead of using that tiny hypotethical opportunity to crab on last straw, looks like he decided to use it for insulting IH.

Bad move, Mr Rossi used it as ammunition in his PR war. Prove of his mentality I was never hoping to witness.

I'm done with that topic and just hoping that judge takes good grip on parties an cuts the crap right in first sentence. I also apologise Dewey Weaver and IH, that I in my naive thinking accidentally offered Rossi that possibility.

Ok, now Mr Rossi and e-catworld misused something purposely and started what is pure PR-war and click hunting nothing else. Even more reasons to ignore what someone says. Very sad to witnes this in front of wide open eyes.

I think time to start concentrating court case and tangible proof, nothing else cannot be trusted. Guys you just lost me.

Shit oh shit,
    Argon
    Alan Smith feel free to make s... words green, but i think I had good reason to use them now!