Zeus46 Member
  • Member since Sep 22nd 2016

Posts by Zeus46

and how would you separate the weight of the D and any Li or other material on the surface.

I guess it would be insignificant compared to bulk loading of the cathode, if the quoted fugacity is correct.

Cathodes are wired. They are connected to the lid of the cell. The weight has to be measured to 0.1 mg to be of any use.

A suitably sized strain gauge could measure the resulting strain (ie. the extension) of the cathodes wire due to addition weight, and it would need to be much less sensitive than 0.1mg if you used a 1cm cube of Pd.

The orphaned oxygen method works pretty well.

Aha. I actually misread your comment about measuring weight vs concentration.

ABD Watch

The exiled Maximum Leader and alleged hirsute recipient of IH's love, Abd, has (in his wisdom) refrained from offering any personal commentary regarding myself lately, as such, I will oblige him the same courtesy.

Also, whilst it is true that:

There are gems in [Abd's] mud, but not much in your's.

...I prefer to think of Abd's "gems" as being more like chunks of sweetcorn.

Speaking of which, here's more digested highlights and/or lowlights from CFC.net:

• Abd unadroitly reveals a hitherto unknown partner/potential plaintiff of Industrial Heat Inc!!!... None other than Mitchell R Swartz and his elusive NANORS! Apparently Hagelstein has been told to keep his big mouth shut. Or something.
    • Abd outrageously pronounces a deathwish (with a preference for a tortured afterlife) upon the eminent engineer and scientific researcher Dr Peter Gluck. No doubt forgetting that (according to Dante at least) he himself has a place reserved in at least two circ [...snip]
    • And finally, after receiving previous constructive criticism, Abd has re-balanced the proportion of pages devoted to "LENR Theory"/"The Scientific Method", versus "Slagging Off LENR-forum Admin". Some may choose to note that several pages which touch on that subject, have not been added to said category, however, that would possibly be churlish.

Best regards,

Zeus46

Plenty of LENR experiments have been replicated...

You just haven't bothered to do enough research before opening your mouth.

One strategy at this stage of a trial might be to provide a minimum of evidence needed to get an allegation into the pleadings, so that the other party can be wrongfooted later on with further evidence.

I belive ambushing with evidence would be heavily frowned upon (It is in England).

The point of discovery (or disclosure as we call a similar phase), is to allow the other side the time to prepare counter-arguments, in the interests of fairness.

The only way round this rule AFAIK, is to not use a lawyer, then adduce whatever 'hidden' evidence you please from the witness stand. The court will assume you just didn't know the rules ;) Very useful when you know opposing witnesses (for the plaintiff/Crown only) intend to perjure themselves...

Your mileage in Federal Court may vary.

I did. You should have seen the first draught.

To quote His Lordship: "I deny that my intention is to incite Peter Abd to being upset (“trolling”); it is actually the opposite, and that I fail is a result of attempting something difficult, that others have given up on. Reaching him."

And I agree that Abd contributes worthy stuff. He also calls me a lot of names (including "liar"), and it is that which I take umbrage to.

ABD Watch

After I wrote a previous post, the notorious LENR outlaw, enemy of brevity, and self-proclaimed 'King of the Trolls' Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote two pompous articles where he felt the need to describe me as a "Troll" over 30 times. Well, praise from Caesar is praise indeed, but I respectfully decline this proffered "knighthood" as I am ultimately not worthy of place in his kingdom. Whilst we are somewhat similar in that we enjoy commenting on the foibles of others, I manage to do this without using offensive terms about people’s mental faculties, such as "idiot", or "senile".

Indeed, my relative lack of trolling prestige can actually be quantified:

• Number of websites and/or shady cults Zeus46 is known to be banned from: 0
    • Number of websites and/or shady cults Lomax is known to be banned from: 4*

I believe he wants to bestow his highest troll honours upon me for my services in trying to improve his website. Surprisingly enough, he seems to agree with some of the points of the last "ABD watch" post. He mentions how some of "his friends" concur that his magnum dopii are bit on the lengthy side, and he also appears to agree that the inescapable biographical sign-off under each article is perhaps a little OTT.

One definite improvement that he made to his website after reading my advice, was to add a topic heading called "LENR-forum admin", so one can tally up exactly how lengthy are his bleatings about the hen-pecked moderation team here. It turns out that (so far) there are eight posts that refer to this subject... Which strangely enough is almost double those that come under the headings of both "LENR theory" and "Scientific Method" combined... ie. Once again, a mockery is made of the website's strapline: "Supporting Low Energy Nuclear Reaction Research". I hope those who he tapped up for funds knew what they were getting themselves into?

Now without further ado... Here's more highlights and/or lowlights from CFC.net:

• Abd finally embraces the phrase "Planet-lomax.com", possibly because it matches with the size of his ego, apparent to myself at least, after he compared himself to Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi and Malcolm X. I can only assume this orbit-velocity ego prevents him from admitting to his narcissistic tendencies - A prime example being his preference to blame his blog software for the continued omnipresence of his end-of-article personal puff-pieces.
    • Abd's first use of the F-word... On LENR-forum that word only been uttered 25 times (Ignoring 'accidental' misspellings of Fukushima). Unsurprisingly, the potty-mouthed Abd was responsible for 10 of these. Interestingly, the second-placed coprophone was Keieueue (3 times), then Pathoskeptic (2)... Which by an astounding coincidence, is the same as their given 'order of merit' in Abd's 'Troll Hall of Fame'. Who'd have thought?
    • A turgid post correctly described by Abd as a "Blizzard of Blo(g)viation"... Possibly he meant that to describe LENR-forum, but LENR-forum is a forum. The only blog here is his.
    • A hilarious comment by Peter Gluck purposefully misquoting Winston Churchill. No doubt Gluck recognises the Ceausescu-style policy of trying to have your opponents permanently committed to the loony bin.
    • Finally, despite the below-shoulder-length hair visible on his avatar, and his oft-mentioned moderation duties on the famously Grateful Dead fan infested W.E.L.L. forum, Abd has previously denied his the use of hallucinogenic drugs... Which puts me at a loss to explain his confusion over the persona of the lame pastiche calling themselves "zeus45". Indeed, The only "evidence" that Abd offers for his theory that Zeus45 and I are the same person, is that a fourth person (yes, really) had a comment referring to "planet-lomax.com" (population 1) deleted from said website. Apparently he thinks my subsequent use of the phase means I must have known about this first post. Which somehow suggests that all of us are really just one person. Unfortunately for Abd, I actually pinched it from an earlier, and apparently-now-deleted, comment on ego-out.
    • Abd also claims that "I" (ie. the two Zeus') are "lying" about this, despite "me" saying things that are "literally true". I currently find Abd's disconnected logic on this incredibly confusing. However I have a sneaking suspicion it will all become clearer later on, as I ponder on this unintentional koan whilst watching a strangely abstract sunrise from Glastonbury's healing fields. Turn on, tune in; right Abd?

Best regards,

Zeus46

* Some may consider a ban from a shady "cult" (sic) for trying to usurp the leader by "teaching without knowledge" as an early example of innate Napoleonic tendencies. I however, prefer not to draw a firm conclusion from this.

Ever heard of a technocracy?

---———----------------------------------------—--

Corrupt governments blacking out cities? My word! Is this some kind of parody?

"The elite" don't own the power companies, we all do: pension companies love the steady returns.

And how on earth does heating my house with a small LENR reactor somehow confer autonomous zone status on my property - allowing me and my fellow community of anarchists to run wild in our own weapons-crazed drug-fuelled libertarian fun parade?

Zeph, most of the articles from that search suggest a tax would work with a few tweaks, and the two more critical pages are based on the work of "well-funded" thinktanks. One of which is headed by Bjorn Lomborg, a man described by the Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty, as being "scientifically dishonest through misrepresentation of scientific facts, but not guilty (of the same) due to his lack of expertise in the fields in question".