Posts by Zeus46

And if you want to know why these micro-ball lightnings with double layers are responsible for the creation of life and the processes taking place in our cells...

The same process that created life and sustains our cellular functions and powers LENR will also be how we travel to the stars.

You're tripping hard 'Director', nowhere in that paper do they suggest that this is the case. Never mind offering any sort of proof. If this is the standard of your science 'reporting', I'm glad for the time saved by previously ignoring it.

I agree, and in more general terms too. Anyone's pet theory, is just that, and by acknowledging this, their credibility improves. In my opinion...

Yes their maths may work out nicely, or its a nice story that makes logical sense to them, but the burden of proof is firmly upon them, and until they, or others, have provided that evidence, and it's been assessed by suitably qualified people. I reckon (for their own sake) they'd be better off being far more humble.

I am not the one to tell You what to do.

If I was, my advice should be already as clear as common sense.

Lolool!! Welcome back Clarifier / damn_right_man / IobsteRboy.

Same old shtick, and still as cranky as ever, I see.

I'm betting your fifth? incarnation doesn't make it till Easter. Maybe not even Valentine's day?

again an hypothetical scenario that in no way can be applied to the configuration reported.

Let us not allow facts get in the way of a good red herring.

You won't find it now because the entire thread was deleted by the site administrators because of something to do with Russ George.

I think it was more to do with what Mike McKubre called Russ George. (Obnoxious & untrustworthy IIRC).

Yeah. Because they have shown nothing which is both credible and impressive.

Other than their three independent reports, which its fairly obvious, you haven't read.

You not being able to tell the difference between the third report and a summary of it, and your long and inglorious history of never reading anything long or technical, are the giveaways here.

Rossi will probably never stop his efforts to defraud and con investors. If, when they search for "Andrea Rossi," some investors find this forum and ask questions, they may be rapidly disabused of the idea of investing with him. That and eschewing censorship are reasons to maintain one (and only one) Rossi thread.

Ridiculous argument: Interested parties will still be able to find these threads with a search engine, locked or not.

Hey Navid. Your video is interesting and well produced. Good job.

What are the "hydrino products in the field/being developed" mentioned around 11:20?

I see you are still teaching scientists to suck eggs, Doc.

Perhaps one day i'll explain to you some mundane, everyday medical stuff. How to check someones tonsils. Or how to perform a digital-rectal exam... If you promise not to get too excited.

Edited by Shane. That is a little too personal!

Come on Shane!... Its a valid point! You know he has 'a thing' for derrières.

You should stop putting 1 and 0 together and getting 5. It is useful to discuss prostate health, and everybody (although some more than others) should not get overexcited about it. That's all.

And far be it for me to imply he may have mixed business with pleasure... We know for instance, his high regard for medical ethics. So I'm sure everthing is just fine and dandy.

Its just that, * SPOILER ALERT * there's a new top category on this this years Boor's Bingo ... And no... Its not Anti-Reading Denials. (8)

The first link doesn't work right- when I scroll it, it returns an error message and a blank page. The second is a brief abstract that tells me nothing.

Although, based on various reoccurring histories of yours, I highly doubt that the full articles would lead to even a smidgin of comprehension.

Mr Patronising wrote:

That's best done by calibration under conditions identical to the real experiment except for an inert reactor load. For example, in the Brillouin case, calibration would be done with a calorimeter using the identical pulse source routed into the identical load as the real thing

I see you are still teaching scientists to suck eggs, Doc.

Perhaps one day i'll explain to you some mundane, everyday medical stuff. How to check someones tonsils. Or how to perform a digital-rectal exam... If you promise not to get too excited.

Edited by Shane. That is a little too personal!

"For example, gravity affects the rate that clocks run. One of the effects of gravity comes from Einstein's theory of general relativity. And one of the consequences of Einstein's theory of general relativity was that clocks, if they're placed near a gravitational mass, say the Earth—will run at a slower rate than if they're removed from the source—say clocks on a satellite."

That's a quote from David J Wineland, a Nobel Prize wining physicist, no less. Straight from Duffield's link. I'm surprised there's much argument over this.

it seems THH has decided that will not be enough. He simply will not accept what they produce. Whatever it is will be DOA. That is not an open mind to me.

Sounds off to me. Low efficiencies mean very large cooling requirements, which cost. In any case a simple heater has very large market, so why complicate with other stuff till that exists?The answer, for BLP, is that PR is always needed to get funds, whereas working product has been postponed 26 years and I'll bet a large amount will be postponed another 5 (to give the bet a viable termination date). Of course it will be postponed forever.

Of course it will be...

;)

Tested? By whom other than Mills, his group and paid for and incomprehensible work by Rowan?

Some people find high-level physics papers to be 'incomprehensible'. Others find a simple email chain to be equally incomprehensible... Apparently.

One can only imagine how that Venn diagram plays out...