The Real Roger Barker Member
  • Member since Jul 21st 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by The Real Roger Barker

This is what I was told by Martin Fleischmann, Stan Pons, Bockris, Fritz Will, Mizuno, Robert Huggins and other prominent electrochemists. Fritz Will was in charge of the NCFI and had his ear to the ground. He is the one who compiled the list of replications I linked to above.

So tell me Jed, why were they not able to validate the Pons Fleichmann effect on a regular basis? Are you telling all their caliormetery methods were flawed?

That is consistent with the evidence. The first hundred or so replications of Pons-Fleischmann Anomalous Heat Event was done by electochemists, who regularly use calorimeters. The first null results were from physicists who do not regularly use calorimeters. This set up a science-political turf war.

Well if you want to talk about calorimeters then the person to talk to is Mary. Mary knows more about calorimeters than many have forgotten.

In particular Mary has intimate knowledge of the calorimeter you can see in my avatar.

Stop quoting Rossi. He's a liar and a criminal. Rossi and his cronies were personally and entirely responsible for an environmental disaster that cost dozens of millions of dollars to clean up. Where in the world is it documented that Rossi was not responsible for Petroldragon other than in Rossifiction? No wonder you swallow the QuarkX nonsense hook line and sinker! If you believer Rossi innocent in Petroldragon (and the Thermoelectric ripoff of the government) you'd believe anything.

BTW. the reason I "take out old topics" is that people like you persist in forgetting or misstating them. Again and again and again.

Hi Mary! Have yourself a big thumbs up! Not quite as big as the calorimeters you're used to but big nonetheless. I would have given you two thumbs up if you'd managed to squeeze Defkalion into that post. ;)

Now, I have to take issue with you on not quoting Rossi. As you know Rossi says is what's the driving force behind the eCat. We would not be here if it was not for Rossi says. I say keep the quotes coming. You feel me?