The Real Roger Barker Member
  • Member since Jul 21st 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by The Real Roger Barker

JedRothwell  Alan Smith

Gentlemen, is it OK if we continue our previous discussion about LENR and calorimetry? I've had time to read some of the documents Jed pointed me to and would like to ask some questions. However after being banned twice I am a bit apprehensive about asking the hard questions as I've put it before. I apologize if I came across strongly in my questioning earlier.

That's how Rossi spells the word in his idiotic blog. Along with enough other classic spelling errors that he makes all the time that we have been calling it Rossispeak and Rossiisms at Moletrap. Rossiisms also make it possible at times to confirm that Rossi's blog sockpuppets are really him. Another moronic habit the man has. He sets up softballs and snowballs for himself on his blog under some new (and often unlikely) name and then answers them. Hilarious.

Is moletrap the new ECN?

HI guys, The Real Roger Barker here. I promise I will be on best behavior so please don't ban me.

I have much to discuss now that I'm back. We're all excited about Rossi's QuarkX coming up no doubt.

I'm talking about @maryyugo writing this "But when he harasses an extremely kind gentleman who is disabled, what would you call this individual?" I have never harassed Peter. Never.

Mary then followed up by abusing me with nasty words and I've asked Admins why this behavior is acceptable.

I have been impersonated a number of times on other forums e.g. ECN, though I do not believe I have been on this site. ECN, unfortunately for all of us, has been shutdown so I cannot provide evidence. However given there is history of impersonation there is reason for me to be concerned hence why I posted that.

You wrote:

The issue, as you hopefully know, is not that you are being impersonated on Peter's blog. It is that Mary is being impersonated on Peter's blog. I have no idea whether it is you that is doing the impersonating, as Mary alleges. I would not be surprised in the slightest. Regardless, please don't waste our time with this kind of runaround.

This is getting even more confusing. :( What does someone impersonating @maryyugo have anything to do with me harassing Peter? Why is this justification for being called names and being sworn at by Mary?

The Real Roger Barker : you won't last long if your intention is just to troll this place.

Please Eric, tell me what have I said that is out of order? @maryyugo has made accusations against me. Heshe has called me names and sworn at me. I have merely defended myself.

Have I ever said a bad word against Mary or anyone else on this forum? Never. Go through all my posts and find me just one instance where I've said one bad word against any poster here and I will leave this forum for good. However if you fail to find any post then you, and other admins, leave me be to continue asking the hard questions.

Meanwhile, I am still being impersonated on Peter Gluck's blog. I did not write these... I do not write to Peter's Blog. Want to bet which low life sewer-dwelling Roger Barker asswipe did it? Of course, it's not traceable but who else has a history of this sort of cowardly slime behavior?

deleteme.jpg

Alan Smith So this is type of forum you run Alan? Where people can just abuse others and get away with it?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of hot stuff, a bit of dirty talk ... gets me going. I just feel there is a bit more venom in Mary's words here ...

In case the admins are considering readmitting Roger Barker, he is still pestering poor Georgina who maintains Peter Gluck's blog with stuff like this below. She sent it to me to authenticate but suspected it was Roger Barker. I can't prove it but it certainly seems classical Roger Barker.

Now some of you criticized my calling this individual a low life. Do you still do? I have to add coward to the list. Peter Gluck is disabled and can not respond to shit like this or defend against it. When Roger takes me on, it's amusing at best and mildly annoying and time wasting at most. But when he harasses an extremely kind gentleman who is disabled, what would you call this individual?

Steady on Mary! You posted something about calorimetry and you attribute that to me insulting Peter?! This is really confusing! How does that work?

Alan Smith I do not know why Mary is accusing me of harassing Peter. This is not making any sense.

Georgina Popescu is monitoring the blog as best she can but she is not a technical person. She asked me about that post and I explained that it was not mine and that, in fact, by prior agreement with Peter, I had abstained from any posts on the blog for more than a year.

I didn't expect anyone from here to do anything about it except maybe to make Roger's ban from here (by any pseudonym-- his style is easily recognizable) permanent. On top of everything else he is, he is a coward who attacks the property of a kindly elderly gentleman who is incapacitated and can not defend himself. Some guts that takes!

Mary, I have not attacked Peter in anyway. I do not know what you're talking about.

Alan Smith  Eric Walker  @maryyugo

Hi all!

The Real Roger Barker here. Not sure what is going on. I went to Peter Gluck's blog and I cannot find any of the posts Mary is talking about.

Admins, please be advised there are people impersonating me and I am a victim of this fraud. The Real Roger Barker does not read or post on Peter's blog. I am however saddened to hear about his condition and wish him well.

By the way, I have much to discuss so stay tuned. I shall never shy from the hard questions. These must be asked. If this means a permanent ban so be it but freedom and truth will always prevail!

Much love and peace to all.

Alan Smith

I'm sorry you don't like the hard questions Alan. I am surprised the likes of @maryyugo have survived so long here if this is the approach you take when people question LENR.

JedRothwell has not produced a shred of evidence to suggest even remotely LENR is a legitimate phenomenon. Papers written by LENR supporters do not constitute evidence. After decades of experimentation and millions of dollars spent we are no closer to a working reactor. To quote the proverbial, Jed's evidence is not worth the paper it is written on.

Rossi continues his shenanigans. All he had to do was run one conclusive demo but he chose to make more and more complicated ones. Defkalion (safe word) were in the same vein. All just conmen. That's all. This is the sorry state of LENR.

Since this is probably my last post here (since you'll wield your banning powers) I will say it again, @maryyugo is CORRECT and has been for a long time. Pretty much all the experimental results purporting to show excess heat is just bad calorimetry. LENR researchers should heed this advice and learn a thing about the insertion and positioning of calorimeter probes.

Extraordinary evidence is abundant. Multiple patents have been issued that explain how radioactive isotopes can be stabilized using LENR methods. There is also unimpeachable evidence of transmutation of elements and isotope change produced through the LENR reaction. The Naval research lab is one of the unimpeachable sources of this evidence.

And where are the working reactors?

This sentence makes no sense. LENR happens in hydrides. The effect is measured with instruments. The instrument data is published in papers. That's the only place it can exist. Where else would you expect to find it? Perhaps you are again insisting that the effect can only be real if it happens in commercial reactors and other practical devices. A scientific claim has to be judged by the standards of science, not commercial technology. By your standards, Josephson junctions, quantum computers, HTSC power lines, plasma fusion and the top quark do not exist.

You apparently do not grasp the concept that before cold fusion can be made practical it must be fully controlled. Since you have not read the literature, you have no idea what control entails or what progress has been made in it.

Again let me suggest that instead of spouting off with one damned ignorant comment after another, you should first learn something about the subject. You make yourself look foolish. It is as if I were to invade a discussion group about football and start blabbing about field goals and first downs. Since I have only the haziest notion of what those things are, or what the rules of football are, and I have never actually watched a football game, my ignorance would soon be revealed. People would ask, "what are you doing here?!?"

The burden of proof is on you, the claimer. Not me. Stop creating a straw-man argument.

My point stands, and will continue to stand, until someone produces a working reactor. You have not addressed this at all.

Do you have access to the fountain of youth? The others did worse than retire. They had the temerity to die of old age.

We have quite a lot, but you do not know that because you refuse to look. I often say to people like you that if you had any inkling of how difficult this research is, and what has been accomplished, you would be astounded at the progress which has been made. Especially since the researchers worked on a shoestring against tremendous political opposition.

People like you do not seem to realize that just because you refuse to look at something, that does not make it disappear. Evidently you never learned object permanence, which most people master at 4 months.

As I've said before, it looks good on paper, but paper is not where LENR happens.

LENR is based on science that is revolutionary, decades ahead of its time. The appreciation of this new science implied in LENR will correct the many errors and fallacies currently plaguing science as it is practiced today. LENR has emerged sporadically for the last century and more, it's just a matter of time before its implications are finally recognized but that recognition will require a major redirection in the practice of science. One factor that can speed things along is the release of a LENR based produce that will force that redirection in the directions of science through the advancement of financial interests.

LENR supporters have been saying that for a long time.

JedRothwell McKubre retired?! So someone on the cusp of solving all the world's energy problems decides to retire. Right.

interested observer I have always asked the hard questions. If I have a bit of fun on the way, even better. The facts remain, millions have been spent on CF research conducted by hundreds of scientists. This has gone on for 2 1/2 decades and we still have nothing.

There is of course Rossi and his container full of spare parts. Like @maryyugo said he is a conman through and through. Just like Defkalion were.