nul-points Member
  • Male
  • from southern uk
  • Member since Mar 27th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nul-points

Interesting photo of a claimed 'Self-sustained module' powering an LED

Only 2 devices on table, neither apparently with any power connection

...so why is there a PSU type cable (accidentally?) visible, snaking under lower RH corner of table?

Just askin'

2023-01-13 07:58 Stephen 

Dear Andrea

Regarding the YouTube cut out issues. One idea I read somewhere on ECW was to have two independent streams ...[snip]

For context - Having been advised similarly on more than a few occasions, it appears, another exchange occurred just prior to the one above:

George
    January 13, 2023 at 4.46 PM

Dr Rossi,

We noticed that sometimes the streaming of youtube gets frozen for reasons independent from you: this will make sceptics to think that the stops are generated by you. Can you make something to avoid such such stops ?

Andrea Rossi
    January 13, 2023 at 3.21 AM

George:

Good question; we are not able, so far, to resolve this problem; for the black outs we resolved with a backup, but if Youtube freezes the video there is nothing we can do. Too bad for the sceptics.

Suggestions how to resolve are very, very welcome,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

[Emphasis added]

Is this it, then?

HAS ELVIS LEFT THE BUILDING?

Has the the Rome apartment been gutted, and the occupants departed with No Forwarding Address?

Has sufficient 'investment' money been raised to enable future 'R&D' in Sweden (or Japan, Australia, South Africa, etc)?

[Update Edit]

...aaaaand it's back! The 'multi-year, non-stop' livestream has re-appeared. Offline for half a day, perhaps to enable hidden wiring to be installed for the NEWtm, IMPROVEDtm, 'NO-EXTERNAL-POWER-NEEDEDtm' version which:

"Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spell" ('Time', Pink Floyd)

As usual, like most of his sock puppets, Jean Paul Renoir was signed off as Rossi in the web page source.

'comment-author-andrearossi'

Likewise this recent gem from 'Anonymous':

Anonymous

December 18, 2022 at 4:44 PM

Dr Rossi:

How many Lux did you measure recently ? How many times did you make this measurement ?

Andrea Rossi

December 18, 2022 at 4:44 PM

Anonymous:

1- around 300

2- every day

Warm Regards,

A.R.

That is spelled out. The original 1 million is for 100W units.
    But the 10W version is counted as 1/10 of a 100W version.

So the number could be between 1 million (all 100W's) and 10M (all 10W's)

That's good - I think that the OP on JoNP, you and I are all agreed on the numberwork

My point is that people who believe there is a real product awaiting distribution, are still referring to a target of 1 million pre-orders as the trigger value when it is clear that the target may be up to 10x that value ...in other words, Leonardo Corp have effectively extended the time during which they can justify not distributing a single item of product, and this fact appears to have escaped the followers' notice

The fact that the 'products' and the 'total number of pre-orders' are just figments of someone's imagination, yet people are seriously suggesting ways to help Leonardo Corp increase the 'pre-orders' to 1 million, shows just how potent this master of misdirection really is

:D :D :D

I'm not sure that readers at ECW and JoNP realise that the pre-order target to 'start distribution' has been significantly increased, possibly by somewhere up to a factor of 10 more than the original 1 million

The supposed count is still less than 0.9 million

Wouldn't the stream be totally obsolete after the production and delivery of SKLeps, when customers can confirm the function? Doesn't this statement mean that he does not intend to deliver devices?

Absolut!

An 'investor-type' scam doesn't need to sell any products at all - the big money is not found from a few thousand dupes at a few websites, it's found from government and big corporation grants, and rich individuals willing to risk large sums of money, knowing that some investments will fail but some will give a profitable return pay-off

A public fanbase is encouraged and promoted entirely to give false confidence to investors that there is a real market for the proposed 'product(s)'

There are laws to protect the public from being sold something which does not (and could not) work, so the investor-type scam will never produce and sell a product (to the fans, or anyone else)

If an investor in such a scam is ever able to demand an independent test of a supposed 'product' and discovers that it is worthless, the perpetrators can claim that they 'honestly' believed that the item worked as claimed (eg. reports of 'estimated' outputs) - the investors provide their money at their own risk

Ahlfors provided the Patent info above, he would be the best person to ask about sources

The schematics shown above include a 1kW rated 1kOhm load resistor, so this recent Patent trawl probably relates to the SKLEP system, as demonstrated on video by AR, with that load resistor contained in an oil bath (ie. an earlier offering, not the current miniSKLeps)

I'm not aware that AR has ever demonstrated anything which contains all the parts described in this patent (but he's discussed the SKLEP, obviously)

A few very preliminary thoughts:-

a) I feel cheated there aren't more batteries distributed internally throughout the circuit

b) How could the rest of the world have missed the obvious method to supply V DC to the opto-isolator TLP2767 (across pins 6 & 4) except by adding an extra 5V battery (B3=5V) in a circuit with an existing DC supply (another battery, B1=24V), instead of just reducing that 24VDC with, say, a potential divider using a few passive components (eg. R,C,Zener)? This battery is shown with the incorrect polarity for the chip supply

c) Another interesting 'feature' is yet another battery (B4=10V), in series with a capacitor via ground, applied in parallel with the AC output winding of the Electron Gun excitation transformer - an interesting combination of DC and AC circuitry. If the idea is for the battery to apply a fixed DC offset, wrt ground, for the AC drive to the Electron Gun, then what is the intended operation of the capacitor at the other end of that winding?

d) There are some interesting Diode/Mosfet polarities shown, in a mixture of 'floating' and grounded circuitry: zener Z1 from the 'reaction' chamber, mosfet T2, and diode D1 providing output to the 1kW rated 1kOhm resistive load

You've probably heard of Patent Applications containing one or two carefully seeded 'mistakes' amongst the required Valid Description of functionality, to obscure the final key to replication?

It seems to me that the reverse approach has been applied here - the patent is comprised of 'mistakes'/misdirection and only valid functionality has been omitted

It's definitely novel !

(PS. This Patent is nothing like the charade with the supposed 10W miniSKLeps - so are the miniSKLeps just a 'blind' to try and wrong-foot potential 'reverse-engineers'? This patent shown above could relate to a genuine development, whilst obviously containing its own FUD within the Patent)

...if there's any left in the bottle, Alan - Slainthe!

The SKLep got a virtual visit. [...] who is it on the screen?

...obviously someone who thinks that checking behind the demo is sufficient to confirm there is no scam 🤐

(The person holding the laptop is Leonardo Corp's IT Department)

I believe that 'Dunning-Kruger' has been discredited

....but hey, what do I know? 😉

Er, this is what has to pass as humour, in my family

As a 70yr old parent, my adult children hate it when i make jokes like this

...I don't blame them really

What are you guys talking about, where is "RIO"?

(TL/DR: just a bit of allegedly-inebriated, post-Christmas fun)

Due to an excess of enthusiasm (and possibly also of alcopops) some 'hidden' writing, discerned as 'rio', was discovered in the extremely over-exposed and low-contrast screenshot posted above

It was possibly the most tangible and reliable evidence to be broadcast by a Corporation which claims it intends to sell Energy-generating products based on New Science

There followed the obligatory Google searches to find the source of this metal can, bearing the word 'Rio', which was being used to house this wonder of New Science

Somebody who still had a slightly better hold on reality at that point in the celebrations, pointed out that the mysterious writing emerging from the washed-out photo was in fact part of the titles on the video: 'Front View'