nul-points Member
  • Male
  • from southern uk
  • Member since Mar 27th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nul-points

"Ben" agrees with "Sergio", improving solar panels is a game changer. New direction?

Just direct the projector which was shining into the reflector of the last streaming demo, into a solar panel gaffer-taped to an empty tuna tin and 'Roberto is your Paternal Sibling'!

And real experiments don't have set-backs?

This isn't an "experiment"!

If we were to believe AR, eCAT-nnn is a fully-fledged product which would supposedly have flown off the shelves a year or more ago ...if only 10 million people would have registered an order up-front

Imagine that - let's say that millions of Leonardo Corp energy devices (ready-for-sale) actually made it into people's home over the last year...

Suddenly, a year or so later, Leonardo has to recall them all for safety reasons - and they won't be fixed until next year

So - mature product? or just experiment? Just what does Leonardo have?

Get real, Alan - there is no product, waiting to be released. There is not even an experiment, which may possibly be developed into a product, safe or otherwise, any year soon

The AR fanbase is not his real audience: Leonardo's 'customers' are the ones who want to invest big money, not us 'little' people. The public would have to be sold a real, working, safe product - otherwise word gets around and No Sale. The fanbase is only encouraged and developed in order to provide a 'feel-good' factor to hook new investors

Investors are prepared to take risks on bad investments (cf Industrial Heat, DoD, Italian Business Awards - just a few previous 'customers' of Leonardo and its other clones). Financial 'losses', like these, don't tend to get publicised (other than court action!) - perfect for L. Corp - rinse and repeat

"It can't possibly be a scam - i haven't been asked for any money"

Of course, we haven't - because then there would need to be a product on the market - and there is no product

Rospet:
    1- when the error analysis will be sufficient for you to restart the streaming on Youtube and Twitch of the SSM Ecat powered lamp ?

R: I think several months

2- do you think one year will be sufficient for you to reschedule the Ecat SSM powered EV test ?
    R: Yes, it is possible

...and... ~*> POUFFFF! <*~ ..."Elvis has left the building"

2023-10-04 09:23 Andrea Rossi

Dear Readers:

Today we had a major problem .... It is an issue that involves safety issues, therefore we have stopped all the Ecat in operation, included the Ecat that has been streamed until about 9 A.M. this morning.

...'stopped the streamed Ecat'?

Vacating the premises? Investor money drying up? Exit Plan: Disappearing act?

,..do we see the live stream SKLep there? Does anybody know someone ... who could peek through the window and check wether our external light theory is right?

Ah - now we see Il Dottore's master plan: he has always been working towards the full EV extravaganza ...he just started with its headlamp!

Except that it's in Italy.

Great! ...the Press can also go visit Il Dottore's 'Laboratory' and confirm the eCat SKL perpetually powering the Kluge-to-end-all-kludges of some make of LED, inside an unidentified bike headlamp reflector, gaffer-taped to several flaked-tuna tins, definitely not, (ahem), illuminated at the reflector-focus by an off-camera spotlight

(As you can tell, I'm keeping an open mind on all this)

"Prof" posts stats and while we're at it, why not let "Hugh" speak?

..spookily, Il Dottore just happened to be sitting at his laboratory computer at 09:45+ when those 2 messages were posted

What are the chances?!? 😉

Because this farce must continue.

Gullible fans ...

Unfortunately these fans believe the fantasy presented by AR that they are the 'customer', and an endless series of lazy and cynical 'teaser' revelations are needed to keep the faithful endlessly hoping for Nirvana

("It can't be a scam - he hasn't asked us for any money")

Meanwhile the real 'customers' (investors, grant-funders, etc), seeing the thousands of 'pre-ordering customers' (no more than that), can be approached in private and bilked until they realise it's all a scam. AR pleads 'plausible deniability' and rebaits his hook for the next group with more money than sense

Why another demo? What else has he got? Niente. Nada. Nothing

.... Assuming it could be done at all (for reasons we all know) the technical problems of doing this properly are huge, ...€0.5 -1.0M might cover the project

...er, I don't think you've included the not-insignificant cost of all the bacofoil and duct-tape, Alan

One of the many alter egos of Il Dottore sets the scene, revealing further detail of the next year or more's excuse for not delivering any product to hapless pawns in his decade-long Investment scam:

Prof

April 20, 2023 at 5:13 AM

Dr Rossi:

Here is my suggestion: make an EV powered by the Ecat SSM, make with it the world record of amount of miles made by an EV vehicle at a fixed speed, with a limit of battery weight, put the race in streaming from the start to the stop, in competition with a Tesla car, with a well known third party certificator, making the race in a racecar track: this event would shake the world attention.

Best

Prof

Andrea Rossi

April 20, 2023 at 9:22 AM

Prof: This is exactly what we are preparing, Warm Regards, A.R.

I try to be a good person but sometimes, watching the very successful leeches of society flagrantly displaying the proceeds of fleecing the gullible without consequence, I wonder how wealthy I could become with less of a guiding conscience.

you're already richer than they could ever be! :thumbup:

Breaking news... a confidential info by the magician's lab about how he manufactures the chips extracted from vacuum...

Sorry, I received right now a correction from him... it was not from the vacuum, it was from the fryer

Source code approved sock puppet "Sven" asks about the measurements

The answer links to the photos at ECW. What I find appalling is that Frank stays silent even when Rossi's nonsense is more than obvious. A prime example of a useful idiot.

Don't be too hard on him - he's a gentle soul, and very kind to animals :S

Made a little mock-up just for fun, using the ingredients we know.

Looking good :thumbup:

The front cam is on a small tripod, however, just below and facing the level of the plexiglass surface (seen in still photos of setup, and in reflections on plexiglass front 'wall')

The SKLED seems to be lower (& left) than the demo lamp reflector (judging from shadows on new clock), so the cardboard boxes could be to support the SKLED (with the PSU alongside or on table next to box pile?)

Only to mention: the question that led to the answer that Leonardo Corp. designs its own chips was asked by sock puppet "Nikola" (no source code but other obvious hints).

AR is very transparent in 'planting' apparently random topics in JoNP which then strangely become relevant a little while after (sock puppet asks - AR reveals)

My guess is he's lining up to hit the next 'Marks' for $$$/€€€ to sponsor Leonardo's groundhog da...sorry, groundbreaking new Microchip Fabrication factory in Sweden/Bologna/Miami condo

I can almost see it now...

NEWSFLASH TO E-CAT CUSTOMERS: 10 Million SSM target pushed back due to Fabrication Factory build delays