The Playground

• I have been thinking deeply about who from the following list are the worst scammers.

I have rated them in terms of scammyness.

A big factor is whether they knew it was a scam all along, or just got caught in a lie to keep out of trouble.

Here are my rankings in inverse order of scammyness.

5. Elizabeth Holmes: I think most of her failings were from incompetence and failure to listen to anyone else.

4. Sam Bankman Fraud: Here there is some incompetence but his bribery of politicians is really sleazy.

3. Bernie Madoff: His business started respectably but the sleazy scam parts were gradually added on later.

2. Andrea Rossi: It is a question whether he is just a total fool and believed his tech worked at some point, or in my estimation considering his history with Petrol Dragon etc, he has just been a lifelong scammer.

1. Charles Ponzi: Well he invented the whole class of scams. He should retroactively win the Nobel Prize in scamming, (Rossi should win this years prize).

• That statement by Rossi is really reassuring. Right Sam?

2023-10-05 04:19 Jan Šrajer

Mr.Rossi

Defects in prototype testing are common, and it’s good that they show up. They do not occur in practical operation. Your tests have probably been running for a long time, so this glitch won’t affect a successful demo. You will surely solve it.

Warm Regards J.Š.

2023-10-05 10:05 Andrea Rossi 

Jan Srajer:

I agree,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• 2. Andrea Rossi: It is a question whether he is just a total fool and believed his tech worked at some point, or in my estimation considering his history with Petrol Dragon etc, he has just been a lifelong scammer.

Rossi has admitted there

is a problem with his technology and will now have to doubly prove that it works to make sales.

• 2. Andrea Rossi: It is a question whether he is just a total fool and believed his tech worked at some point, or in my estimation considering his history with Petrol Dragon etc, he has just been a lifelong scammer.

Rossi has admitted there

is a problem with his technology and will now have to doubly prove that it works to make sales.

doubly prove?

2 x 0 = 0

• "Roberto" writes:

I appreciate your serious and professional behavior, holding on with the operating Ecats due to the fact that safety issues emerged: this gives evidence of your intellectual honesty and of the genuinity and candor of you as a person.

• Folks, please stop with the accusations of scam. Anyone still falling for “il dottore” has plenty of information about his track record, and deserves the dissapointment, but calling him a scammer can be considered slander and we can’t allow that.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Folks, please stop with the accusations of scam. Anyone still falling for “il dottore” has plenty of information about his track record, and deserves the dissapointment, but calling him a scammer can be considered slander and we can’t allow that.

We have free speech rights which are protected by anti-slapp laws.

Libel laws are not here to protect scammers. Whistleblowers have rights.

Understanding Anti-SLAPP laws - The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (rcfp.org)

• I get all the free speech stuff, but it really is not necessary to spell it out, since as you say yourself 'everybody knows'. So please stop, it makes the forum loook unprofessional.

First I must premise, that this is the playground where "everything goes".

In reality this thread is way more valuable and scientific, than say the EVO thread.

I never remember saying everyone knows. Obviously some people, even here, don't know. Even Bob Greenyer is trying to pull punches not using the "sc" word on ECW. There is a serious problem with the world when you can't tell the truth. Unprofessional? Bullocks (see a Yank even knows that word).

Anyway, from now on to avoid libel I will accuse Rossi of being a "Sam'er" rather than a "Sc...er" :)

• Can't resist....

So last year AR started the production of the 700.000 orders he already received... Does this mean that he can throw out all those already build models so far?

Should you not show your working machine before you start building? I mean 'safety issues' so severe you have to stop a live demonstration sounds very serious... right?

Or perhaps he just needed the next excuse to do the same thing again the coming year with more promises and promises..

So funny that people actually still believe this man. (shows how far gone we collectively are) although it should be stopped, because this man is doing singlehandedly more damage to this field of LENR than all other bad stuff combined!

2023-10-04 09:23 Andrea Rossi

Dear Readers:

Today we had a major problem .... It is an issue that involves safety issues, therefore we have stopped all the Ecat in operation, included the Ecat that has been streamed until about 9 A.M. this morning.

...'stopped the streamed Ecat'?

Vacating the premises? Investor money drying up? Exit Plan: Disappearing act?

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• Defense Lawyers Call Character Witness in SBF FTX Trial

New York, NY (AP) — In an attempt sway jury opinion and gain empathy,

lawyers for Sam Bankman-Fried have called a character witness to the stand.

The witness, Andrea Rossi, is an Italian entrepreneur with expertise in energy

generation systems which defy current laws of physics.

Prosecuting attorneys objected to the witness on the grounds he has no connection

to SBF and his FTX business, however defense attorneys argued that their situations bear a

remarkable similarity. Both have generated revolutionary new business models that were

able to extract large sums of money from investors. Both are misunderstood geniuses

that have been victims of libel and malicious treatment by their investors.

Both have been tirelessly working to improve the world, SBF using his Effective Altruism

strategy by large donations to politicians, and for Rossi, his creation of free non-polluting

energy which is saving the world. And both have a cult following, with their great looks

and charming personalities.

• A.R says they are getting it solved.

2023-10-06 06:50 Koen Vandewalle 

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Since you have immediately halted or had to halt all functioning E-Cat SK versions, I am actually concerned about something very serious regarding the operating principle of the reactors themselves. I assume that no explanation or solution can be found in the insights according to the publication at https://www.researchgate.net/p…nge_particle_interactions.

Please let me know that I am mistaken.

Concerned regards,

Koen

2023-10-06 15:32 Andrea Rossi 

Koen Vandewalle:

You are mistaken; as a matter of fact we are resolving the problem returning to that paper and its implications.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• "He never planned to have the event in the first place. It was all a smokescreen from the very beginning."

Correct!

With every "Demo", we saw a decrease of equipment, overall layout, audiance, etc.
    Doral was the absolute highlight!

So for me, it's not a surprise.
    Even the basics, two production EV-cars, one retrofitted with E-SCAM tech ... not in his "Budget".
    And think about the necessary peripheral equipment aspects.

He is a One-Man-Show, there is no team!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.