Frank Gordon's "Lattice Energy Converter (LEC)"...replicators workshop

• I recommend Frank Gordon's presentation:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am very glad I followed Your recommendation,

JedRothwell !

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Is this the lab-rat that we demanded since decades ?

Note similarities with fabrice DAVID Fusion diodes

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DavidFselfpolari.pdf

NB: jean-paul biberian presented this from his point of view of replicator, in RNBE 2020, and I noticed there was some subtleties in metallurgy, in plating (I'll have to re watch the presentation)

• Is this the lab-rat that we demanded since decades ?

Note similarities with fabrice DAVID Fusion diodes

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DavidFselfpolari.pdf

NB: jean-paul biberian presented this from his point of view of replicator, in RNBE 2020, and I noticed there was some subtleties in metallurgy, in plating (I'll have to re watch the presentation)

Clearly it didn’t work at the first shot, It requires Pd Co deposition.

However, beyond the potential of high reproducibility, what has me thrilled is the observation of anomalous radiation in gas loading experiments, this is by far the most easy thing to check, as did Matsumoto with electrolysis and with plasma arc discharges In aqueous media. And is also amazing Srinivasan had already seen it. I am really excited by all this. This is the equivalent of the smoking gun, anomalous radiation Is the tell tale of LENR, even if this is a previously unacknowledged kind of emission.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I strongly recommend reading the paper linked in Frank’s presentation (Rout, Srinivasan and Garg 1996 Fusion Technology)

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKreproducib.pdf

They were very thorough at discarding any confounding factors, the “fogging” of the autoradiographs is definitively proven to be due to some kind of radiation. This paper is amazing, it even provided me with a new and important tidbit to some work I am doing right now, much thanks again to JedRothwell for insisting in his recommendation of looking at this.

• Thank you JedRothwell. A must read. Long time we have not had a positive result of that quality in LENR. Strong evidence that hydrogen is reacting somehow to produce emissions that ionize the surrounding gas.

• Frank thinks it might be.

He thinks it might be a lab-rat. To be specific, he wrote to me:

"In any event, these results are unexpected, easy to replicate, and they don't require a lot of expensive instrumentation which might lead to a lot of replications and make it harder for the scientific community to ignore. I was serious when I said that my grandson was going to replicate the experiments for his 8th grade science fair project. Hopefully they will stimulate a lot of related research that has been ignored."

Amen.

• He thinks it might be a lab-rat. To be specific, he wrote to me:

"In any event, these results are unexpected, easy to replicate, and they don't require a lot of expensive instrumentation which might lead to a lot of replications and make it harder for the scientific community to ignore. I was serious when I said that my grandson was going to replicate the experiments for his 8th grade science fair project. Hopefully they will stimulate a lot of related research that has been ignored."

Amen.

I think this system has several good characteristics to be a good “lab-rat”, I don’t know if I am going to be able to join the zoom meetings, certainly I would love to, but in case I can’t, I would like to propose that anyone who has the opportunity to do so, may ask Frank Gordon to consider sharing with formally interested replicators a clear cut set of instructions for the sourcing of the materials and the procedure of co deposition that they know works, as a way to entice and enhance the chances of further independent replications. I think we can’t miss a chance to have a reproducible and relatively easy to measure lab model for widespread proof of the LENR phenomena.

• What are the thoughts on why the film exposure in the Rout, Srinivasan and Garg paper required an Oxygen atmosphere to fog the films? Frank Gordon's LEC devices seem to share some components and characteristics of a fuel cell (admittedly far out of my range of expertise). It would be interesting to see if they also require an Oxygen atmosphere to "work".

• I think this system has several good characteristics to be a good “lab-rat”

One other desired characteristic, beside being simple, affordable, reproducible, is that it should be possible to use many instruments on it.

I mean using microsocopes, spectrograpies, IR, X-ray, THz imageries...

It should also be compatible with many kinds of labs, like chemistry, particle physics, microelectronics, nanotech, biology, car motors...

It seems true, as, if I whas able to make this toy work, and I was still in my micro-electronic school lab, I would try to change the shape of the chamber so I can use the electronic microscope, teste plating with plasma depositers... An engineer from car industry, or a physicist at LHC would work differently.
    My secret dream is that Anis Rahman of Teraspectra, make the device work and find a way to use his THz imaging instrument.

• his is expected as the formation of D*-D* or H*-H*

Can 'additional forms of radiation ' speculated on in the patent app

arise from or include dense hydrogen?

Something for a zoom session?

https://uspto.report/patent/app/20200068690

[0080] These experimental results show that the ionizing radiation emitted by an activated palladium (Pd) hydrogen host material occluded with deuterium (D) may include multiple forms of ionizing radiation. While the pits in CR-39 clearly indicate the presence of particulate radiation, the large conduction currents as shown in FIGS. 3, 4, and 5 suggests that additional forms of radiation, such as electromagnetic, also may contribute to the conduction