nul-points Member
  • Male
  • from southern uk
  • Member since Mar 27th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nul-points

That's right. However, the GPS data and the somewhat peculiar windows one can see in some photos and videos are a perfect match with said address in Rome.

The very first photo of the 10W SSM posted (23 Dec 2022) - on the kitchen table, in the dark - contains an address in the same street as your EXIF data shown earlier :thumbup:

Self-replication seems to me the most telling proof available.

Discuss among yourselves and do please alert me should replication instructions manifest.

his previous demo has been replicated here (without the need for new science)

Judging by the evidence several of us have been presenting since the SSM demo started, a couple weeks ago, it now just seems a similar matter of 'childs play' to understand how this demo has also been spoofed

Looking at the plastic on the demo lamp lens in more detail...

Inverting the image highlights the edges of the plastic tape, and shows it has been applied in strips at certain places around the lens. 2 strips have started to unglue, near the lower edge of the lens

Both Lamps at Once.

Unless someone in the 'team' has a fetish for cardboard boxes, the far setup (showing old lamp + PSU) looks VERY much like the setting for the new demo lamp...

In photo of new lamp, in its demo setting, attached here:-

The laptop is on a high wooden table/desk

The front cam is on small tripod on 1 box

in front of demo lamp is pile of 3 boxes

the wall is near right-hand of demo table, as and when seen from front cam

....this would be the wall that we see illuminated in the EM/GEIGER test reflection (shown by h_l earlier)

the pile of boxes is probably being used there now to support the SKLed + red tube

the old PSU will be providing power to the SKLed, with the red digital displays adding to the red reflections (as guessed earlier by h_l)

Also a red cone put over the front of a SKled...

Good catch!

If this is the culprit providing the 'extra' lighting of the demo lamp, it would make sense of a white beam in the main forward direction ...and maybe a certain red glow seen from other angles nearby?

LOL ...you know it's JUST possible that this was also used to augment the apparent light output of the 'grid-based' demo too!

Remember the infamous 'consume' test on the prev demo streaming of the grid-based SKLep?

The meter is connected between the lamp and PSU - the lamp dims to seemingly zero-illumination - the 'team' proudly proclaim some low current (on a meter with a broken display, no less!)

And there - down on the desk, to the left of the meter stand - is a patch of bright white light that shouldn't be there! The lamp is basically off (only reflecting ceiling light)

Looks to me about right for the anomalous lighting gradient location shown as a digitised photo earlier

nice capture!

Actually, since the reflection of the front cam is immediately ahead, we can see someone's head (AR, minus wig & wearing glasses?) slightly to the left, and it is clear that he is lit from further left, causing illumination on a surface slightly to the right

If that light were from the demo lamp he (and the camera) should be lit more full-on

He studiously ignores sensible requests (even from his fans) to make visible realistic measurements of his so-called 'Power Cells' input & output power levels, but he more than readily adds (unreadable) time measurements, and now EM levels and Geiger counts

What next? A 'Coal Detector', to prove that he hasn't secreted a fossil-fuelled steam engine inside the bacofoil and duct tape?

If anyone has to raise the bar, it's him

Paradigmnoia "I don’t know about the red, but in the above image the lamp housing is clearly visible and reflecting brightly on top despite being behind the reflector."

The red light is also reflected from the rim of the housing at upper left (at least) - looking at the vertical cam you can see that the lens curves back into the rim, so I'm not so sure that light couldn't be refracted into the rim; but, yes, lots of reflective 'tells' don't sit right with the demo lamp being the main light source

An older camera I had would sometimes reflect the IR rangefinder as red from shiny objects in low light. The red would only show up in the camera, not in person.

I hear what you're saying - the front cam however can be seen reflected in the plexiglass, immediately below the watch (green lines) and the red light source is well over to the left (red line), seen here reflecting off the top of the new clock. I think it's more likely that the red light is either from a device power indicator, or maybe, as @H_ suggested, a readout display

I think an external light source directed at the demo lamp reflector focus would need to be focussed itself, to keep within the reflector area, so I favour some kind of projector device over a raw unfocussed LED matrix chip ...but given the general half-ar$€d implementation of this 'product demo', who knows?!?

Hah - having written all that and looking at the screenshot again, I see that the red light is approx under the vertical cam! ...but then that doesn't match the other red reflection seen in the watch glass AND we know that the red light only came on about 4 minutes after both cams had been running from the start (ie. when the demo lamp started to ramp up in brightness). Back to the power indicator/readout display idea!

Furthermore the Ecat seem to cast a sharp shadow onto the hand.

I think that's the watch shadow - vertical cam appears to show hand nearer to us than demo lens

The watch is definitely nearer us now, than the lamp is

Talking of which...

We shouldn't be able to see the watch face at all - unless there is a 2nd light source directed back at it (and at the lamp reflector). The room went dark (at midday, local time) when the ceiling lights went off. The lamp is behind the watch. Even the way the light reflects on the watch bezel is wrong, to be lit by the lamp

Very hard to tell, too blurry and unsharp. The red PSU display is just one possibility. I thought of that because Rossi likes to use the same simple gadgets again and again. (BTW, that's Rossi's hand.)

Interesting photo that - notice how brightly lit is the thumbnail, facing us - also the brightest reflection on the watch bezel is at lower left (and not at upper left which it 'ought' to be if being lit from the demo lamp!)

I'm 99% positive that panning the live camera would show something like this:

Hmmm could be ...but the red reflection in the watch looked like a single red power indicator, rather than digital readouts? We could be seeing a hazy reflection of the readouts at a distance, maybe?

You and I may have arrived at this 'far-fetched' conclusion, but anytime now a sock-puppet will zap into JoNP and rubbish our theory, just wait and see! 😉

The shadow at the top of the new clock also supports an external light source further off-camera to the lower left (It should only be lit from the top-right (ie. from the demo lamp)