Gruberino Member
  • Member since Apr 1st 2018

Posts by Gruberino

Interesting. On ecw is a longer version of this post. For example the part with the 7 cameras disappeared:

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK. We will see the Ecat SK in a show room and we will see a video that has been already made, as you know, in a factory heated by the Ecat SK, where we have placed a camera in a strategic position to look at the plasma. We placed seven cameras in seven crucial points and, honestly, I think it will be worth the while to watch the 2 hours of the direct streaming.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Frank Acland January 6, 2019 at 8:17 PM

Dear Andrea,

In you answer to TheFutureIsNow, you stated that you have observed balls of plasma in the QX, can you tell us anything more about them?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi January 6, 2019 at 9:04 PM

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Adrian,

“Pretty good proof” is an oxymoron.

There is proof or there is no proof.

This statement is wrong.

Maybe it works for mathematics.

But take a look at climate science for example. As soon as the thing you want to proof involves complex systems there is only pretty good proof and not absolute proof.

Previously you said you have not read these documents. Which is it?

About as long as it will take scientists and industry to learn enough to produce safe reactors. However long it takes, that's how long we must wait. Society will not allow an untested and potentially dangerous technology that cannot be explained by any scientific theory.

The thing with the safe reactors worked out nicely with fission ;)

Do you seriously believe they will let Rossi sell this machine based only his own tests? With no independent verification? Do you think Uncle Sam would let Boeing fly passengers in an untested airplane, based only on Boeing's in-house testing?

No wait, don't answer that! Of course you believe that stuff. You live in cloud cuckoo land where anything is possible.

There has never been a time in Europe, the U.S. or Japan when the world worked the way you imagine, and anyone could endanger the public with untested technology. German beer brewers have been regulated by purity laws since 1516.

Please help me understand what Rossi's heating machine (if it exists) has to do with airplanes.

And Germany (which in no way existed at that time. I think you mean Bavaria.) introduced its purity laws because beer brewing was unregulated before. And humankind is brewing beer since we are hunters and gatherers. So the regulated era of beer brewing is waaaaaay shorter than the unregulated one ;)

Perhaps you would care to explain the purpose behind filing these patents then? They certainly contain very little prior art.

I guess that's a bit much to ask.

Dewey just tells you that you are wrong. With everything. All the time. Explaining is not his strong side.

My name is Kazer Soze. When I received the ecat for the test, since my lab was undergoing major reno, I passed it on to Mr. Kobayashi who was able to certify that output heat was far exceeding input power...

And it not only produced more energy than it costumed but it cooked coffee and tidied up my lab as well!

Heat it is he wants to sell isn't it?