Navid Member
  • Male
  • Member since May 11th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Navid

The above is the usual promotion work - now only two steps from total control of the population through digital identification and forced innoculation via experimental medicines. If you think everyone get's the V and they relent on the control - you are grossly mistaken. This is about new world order and those who don't believe it are counter to hard evidence. "we cannot let everyone decide" -- this is the usual new world order tripe -- about giving us our rights -- newsflash the govt is a construct, a bunch of people we pay, nothing more. The govts have now gone rogue.

Wake up. Denounce this as treason to yourself.

That is a lie. There is not single serious adverse effect from the mRNA vaccines. There may be some from the other vaccines, but they are far less common than being hit by lightning, and thousands of times less likely than getting seriously ill or dying from COVID. Nothing is coming out of the woodwork, now, or in the future. Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated. If there were any serious effects, we would have seen them by now.

You should stop posting vile lies and disinformation here. This is a science forum, not a place for you members of the Death Cult to spread your poison.

It is well known to those studied in psychology that people who have been traumatized engage in massive amounts of projection - they literally see out there what is inside. Think about it.

I think it’s common sense to get

Vaccinated and have Ivermectin

handy.

No it is not common sense. There are many scientific reasons to be concerned, including very high adverse events - which are only starting to come out of the wood work. Most simply in some populations 1/25,000 clotting issues.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

India has one of the lowest deaths/million (129) in the world.

I remind you that, the media and govts do lie.
    The PCR test is a fraud.

Vaccination causes immune suppression.

So trying to study the effect of Ivermectin in the midst of lies, is not science but fortune telling of statistics.

Ivermectin works because we have 52 studies saying it works. In a thousand years it will keep working because those studies in aggregate are too powerful.

Many science-friendly people fall guilty of missing the greater context and being unscientific and reading tea-leaves.

some thoughts on vaccines, interesting

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This person is always missing the mark because he doesnt know how to synthesize.

What is the incidence of these clots in the population who get exposed to Sars-Cov-2?

I doubt it is 500 per million.

If it is 50 per million, then we are equivalent to the mRNA vaccines.

So in terms of clots, suppose it is the same. However, if you are in the younger groups and with no comorbidities your risk is far less.

So taking a vaccine will be greater risk than Covid itself for clots.

Add Ivermectin and you're good.

save Bill Gates next mega-plans nothing out of place here

--- the odd lot are the sheep

- the sheep who dont' want to look at facts, a year into lockdowns -- baaing baaing -- afraid but resolute they are not afraid

- afraid of God, but treat the abusive govt like a God

- the sheep who consider themselves scientists but self-edit

- and worst go around and play policeman on what is allowed or not allowed to be discussed -- we know some of the designated assignments on this board

Remember: Pfizer hired the study control, what is not legal against independent trial rule. This control kicked out > 200 Jab induced CoV-19 cases to fake the pandemic effectivity.

How can I find this number? I know of the "suspected" cases which are even more...

By non-infectious do you mean not caused by a virus?

"Noninfectious diseases are not caused by disease causing organisms or pathogens. These diseases are caused instead from genetic, lifestyle or the environment. Some good examples of these diseases include Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes."

not disease causing

we're talking dna fragments that may be old or other

The term false positive is misleading. If you are positive after 30..32 cycles then in the best case a few virus live in your nose what will, normally, not make you ill. So the right term is: You don't have covid under these conditions.

I would, after two days, retest all people that show marginal positive results. Then there is still enough time to treat them. If these already show symptoms, then its a different story. CoV-19 can (to a low percentage) also directly go the the lung without staying in the nose.

So people are always over simplifying the stuff.

Good data from Spain. 40% of PCR tests historically in Spain were non-infectious.

Two multiplications and we get the corrected case counts and deaths. I expect all the west is in about the same situation.

Had to double check this against other news sources, since if true the implications are huge. And yes, it checks out. From my understanding, the issue is this: The WHO backed PCR test cycles the sample to amplify the genetic material. Cycle it too many times (>30 according to one source), and the "false positives" are about 85-90% according to the NYT's.

What I could not find was how many of the tests reported in official figures as positive, were cycled more than 30 times...therefore almost certainly false positives? The greater that percentage, the greater the ramifications.

Anyone find another take on this?

It is well known that most (if not all) tests in the NA and EU are CT 35+

One nasty side effect of CoV-19 is the triggered autoimmune response, that leads to an increase in ACE-2 receptors expression. This will make any virus hosting cell a center of attack for the immune system.

Most likely this happens only in people with a genetic precondition. There was once paper from Bangladesh or Malaysia where a large group of people lives that follows this path.

CoV-19 is nasty. Complain with Fauci. He authorized the Wuhan lab AIDS add-on's!

What's the mechanism here?

One nasty side effect of CoV-19 is the triggered autoimmune response, that leads to an increase in ACE-2 receptors expression.

Correction: viral proteins appear to go to brain, heart

But viral replication only seems to be in nose and lung.

https://pathology.weill.cornel…nals-diagnostic-pathology

Can you clear this up for us

• you state +0.02% die from Covid-19 induction from Pfizer
    • you state 1250 of 2500 deaths induced in the 2 mo period would be 1250/2.5 million = 0.05% from Pfizer
    • 0.05% is 500 per million
    • Pfizer vaccines given is about 78 million (so should be about 39,000)
    • You suggest 100,000 vaccined deaths from Pfizer

I would ignore such comments as above. But the full risk of RNA vaccines will be seen in a few years and there will be long time damage as for all other drugs too. But it is currently no help to speculate about them.

Think: neuropathology without viral replication in brain, have you read pathology studies?

Disease is not caused by viral replication alone.

At least a link would be nice to follow up on this, thx. I must have missed to read that millions of oculations infected millions of people with Covid-19... ?? Or did I get you wrong?

„What if the vaccine contains the disease agent?

I'm not going to tell you the answers, although this is already published in the literature.“

Maybe FP can help us answer, is the spike protein safe?

The answer has been clear all this time.

It is not the virus, it is the virus made that hurts certain patients.

We all know this is the turning point. We have one of the greatest acts of treason in world history, now with scientific evidence. There are board members who have promoted it and there are others of us who have allowed it.

What if the vaccine contains the disease agent?

I'm not going to tell you the answers, although this is already published in the literature.

We all need a slow long burn, so people actually think about this. And then learn to speak out at the violation that is occuring.

Because there is "0" risk for the working population. No excess mortality. --> people that die would die for other reason too!

I am trying to come up with the simplest way to show this is generally the case - what statistics are the best to demonstrate this (or is there a paper I can use) I know various people have done this analysis and I just want to use the best ones

Well,, 95% of the article is about some new chemical idea using silicon nanopowders - which they say are currently too expensive to use. So they are using some more conventional chemistry right now- not the silicon system they are promoting. I suspect it is powdered aluminium/gallium alloy.

This is rather like showing off a revolutionary electric car and then mentioning (very briefly) that it currently has an IC engine because your electrical magic is too expensive to sell.

What would be the economics of the current tech - I mean do you see this as viable without magic