Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

This is a Jordan that Fauci wishes he did not cross. Not looking good for Fauci, who didn't show up for the hearing. I find it very telling that the followup emails from the emergency phone conference Fauci had with an international group of - let's call them virologists - are entirely redacted. An 8 minute video worth watching for those into this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Delta is the last chance for the FM/R/J/B mafia to generate money from vaccines because after delta no more vaccines will be needed. Delta gives you a free immunization for all other variants.

Hospitals are drained here and best: The vaccines do not protect you against death from delta. You should no believe this last mafia commercial. In case of strong symptoms get your ivermectin ready! Please also the vaccinated folks!

So we should celebrate: With delta we see the finally mild end of the COV-19 saga. Thus let it spread.

Agree. Also this reminds me of a 'second opinion' CBC article, which describes that in the UK, a covid tracking app has people reporting more traditional cold like symptoms like headache, fever and congestion, and much less of the traditional symptoms like loss of smell. This is the Delta variant at work in the UK, in all probability. Delta is (likely) much more transmissible and also more infectious in the airways, so even the young are getting some cold symptoms. Yet it is not as nasty as the original.

Extract from the article at

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health…ported-symptoms-1.6069831

The most-reported symptoms of COVID-19 are now a headache, sore throat, and runny nose, according to the research team behind a U.K. symptom tracking app, and medical experts here in Canada say various factors could be causing the illness to feel more like a common cold.

The findings come from the ZOE COVID Symptom Study app, which allowed U.K. residents to report their daily symptoms throughout most of the pandemic, with scientific analysis provided by King's College London.

"Since the start of May, we've been looking at the top symptoms for the app users, and they're not the same as they were," said the team's lead researcher, Tim Spector, a professor of genetic epidemiology at King's College London, in a video statement released last week.

Headache, sore throat, runny nose and fever are now the top four reported symptoms, all while the more-infectious delta variant, also known as B1617, is sweeping mainly through people under 40 in the U.K.

"It's more like a bad cold in this younger population," Spector said.

Having a cough clocked in as the fifth most-reported symptom — less common than before, he said — while loss of smell is no longer in the top ten.

AP analysis doesn’t prove COVID-19 vaccines prevent deaths

https://trialsitenews.com/ap-a…-vaccines-prevent-deaths/

Dr. Ron Brown

June 30, 2021

Heralded across the media, pseudo-epidemiologists at Associated Press (I thought they were mostly journalists over there) apparently skipped the peer-review process and released findings from their flawed analysis claiming extraordinarily high COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness in preventing deaths. In their press release, the pseudo-epidemiologists/journalists removed any doubt that AP is yet another news agency spreading misleading public health information.

Dr. Brown goes on describe some finer points of why the AP is getting it wrong. But I think he is missing what to me is the probable elephant in the room.

The original AP article is here :

https://apnews.com/article/cor…3d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

Here's the pertinent extract, my bold:

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

Among them: Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Reading between the lines, the above may imply that hospitals are not compelled to check for vaccination status of those admitted to hospital with Covid symptoms. Alarming if true.

I suspect that hospitals are often neglecting to report vaccination status.

In a nutshell I believe what the AP is doing is this: It is lumping people whose vaccination status was not checked into the unvaccinated group. In other words, if a person isn't confirmed as vaccinated, she is regarded as unvaccinated.

This, I believe, is why the CDC itself is not on top of this data and shouting it from the rooftops. They know the hospitals are not properly recording vaccination status. So they leave it to the AP to jump to vaccine - exalting conclusions, while news outlets over the world drink it up like drunken sailors.

The above post is from May 11th 2021.

The 12 year old in the video below was part of a Pfizer trial and took her second dose in January 2021. A 12 year old takes one for the team, is stilling paying the price, and Collins doesn't know this? What's going on?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Original Collins video on NBC from May 10:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/202…o-normal.html?jwsource=cl

One reason why it is good idea to have at least a sizeable minority unvaccinated : If the minority is too small, they will get bulldozed and bullied because their numbers are too small to resist increasingly autocratic leadership, if they ever could anyway. My bold :

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Abu Dhabi, the oil-rich capital of the United Arab Emirates, has announced that a wide range of public places will soon be accessible only to those vaccinated against the coronavirus in a bid to encourage more people to get shots.

The Emirati government on Monday said that starting August 20, authorities will begin restricting access to shopping malls, restaurants, cafes, sporting activities, museums, gyms, schools and universities. The unvaccinated will effectively be barred from entering any business in the city except for supermarkets and pharmacies.

Abu Dhabi has already rolled out a “green pass” system that limits public access to those who have either received the shot or can show a negative virus test.

It comes as the country increasingly bets its economic reopening on its speedy vaccination campaign. The government says at least 93% of Abu Dhabi’s population has received at least one dose of the vaccine.

The neighboring travel hub of Dubai, home to long-haul carrier Emirates, also has introduced some vaccination restrictions on mass entertainment and sporting events. However, malls and other businesses remain open to the unvaccinated.

The UAE boasts one of the world’s fastest inoculation campaigns, with 15.1 million doses administered to its population of some 9 million. The country has relied heavily on the Chinese state-backed Sinopharm shot.

Yes, let's 'encourage' people to get their shots. (93 percent is not enough! ) But surely we'll never get to the point where we search out individuals to make sure no one is left behind, will we? Nah ...

Some more Covid news from Canada.

My city of Toronto has set a world record. On Sunday we opened up the Air Canada Centre (now called ScotiaBank Centre where the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors play), and amid lots of fanfare we vaccinated over 26,000 people. That's the most ever in one place in one day, worldwide.

Have to hand it to those who came up with this idea. Keep people out of popular sports venues for over a year, and then open the floodgates for a one time celebratory mass vaccination event! Genius.

Some researchers were suspicious of Canada's exceptionally high proportion of covid deaths in long term care homes relative to overall covid deaths : 80 percent. They now write that Covid deaths outside of care homes have been under reported by at least 66 percent! If this under reporting has continued to the present, it means that reported Canada's Covid deaths may be half of the real number. Close enough for government work?

https://www.thestar.com/life/h…-than-reported-study.html

Had to share this 30 second clip of the noble Covid police getting mocked in Britain by some unruly peasants.

External Content www.youtube.com

Meanwhile, here in Ontario Canada, we are going to be entering "Stage 2" of the government's reopening plan on Wednesday. Two days ahead of schedule!

This means that we can actually go to a barber and get our hair cut. First time since November of 2020, when a little window of opportunity opened up.

It also means we can now eat at restaurants, indoors! Five whole people allowed inside.

Canada's Most High head doctor Theresa Tam has further blessed us and said that friends can get together inside houses in small groups without social distancing and masks, provided they are double vaccinated. If one person is not vaccinated, well, if they get the OK of their vaccinated peers, they can partake!

Our beneficent overlords are just too kind. Can it get any better?

Speaking of Africa, a few weeks ago Kim Iverson did an excellent video on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in India and Africa. The section on Africa starts at about 27:25

https://vimeo.com/user132878668/review/557891970/2f44e43c0d

Long story short : A Japanese study from the spring of 2021

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2021.03.26.21254377v1

looked at Ivermectin use in the different countries in Africa, provided the country had adequate record keeping. Ivermectin is used to treat river blindness. In 31 countries in Africa river blindness is endemic, and Ivermectin use is widespread and it is sold over the counter. In 22 African countries river blindness is not endemic and Ivermectin is hardly used. The Japanese researchers compared Covid-19 outcomes between these two groups of countries and found that the countries using Ivermectin fared much better in their Covid-19 death rates. Kim Iverson found that at WorldOMeters.info, when one ranks African countries by Covid deaths per million population, all of the 22 countries using ivermectin fared better than the 31 countries that didn't.

Take a look at this one from around the 3:00 minute mark. The elder lady is being checked for EM field strength around her legs and she has values that are really high if you look at the v/m safety guidelines values. At some points it reaches 380 v/m.

Very strange. Why that one leg? Does she have a metal implant of some kind I wonder. Seems to have nothing to do with the vaccine unless she got her shot in the leg haha.

Somehow we need to tie this alleged magnetic phenomena into Jurg's SO4 physics, then he'll get interested. 8o

A little something I read in a Youtube comment.

Mouse1 to Mouse2 : Had your Covid vaccination yet?

Mouse2: No way. They haven't completed the human trials.

I have seen it first hand, tested it with my own hands and thus I don’t need any more proof, but those who plainly deny it perhaps need to pay more attention.

Spoons and forks sticking to skin don't cut it for me. ( Bad word play intended.)

This is because they stick to me quite readily, yet I'm not magnetic.

But! Certain examples such as the one seen in the first 30 seconds of this video should arouse interest.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rfFai2Bpkgpi/

BTW I did contact the Luxembourg people to enquire more of their study. I was given a link to two short videos which were short and poorly done, not exactly instilling confidence in the result. One of the videos had various large surface area fridge magnets sticking to someone. Meh. The other video involved a magnetometer that flashed and beeped near a person's injection site. That was more interesting. So I considered buying a magnetometer, then I realized that my phone has one built in!

So ... two hours ago I downloaded a free magnetometer app and am having some fun with it. (It's called Physics Toolbox Magnetometer) The iPhone's magnetometer is physically located near the top right corner of the phone. I can now use my phone as a stud finder, pretty good. No beeps and sounds, but instead numbers flashing on the screen, even graphed over time if one likes.

You may recall a pic I posted some days ago of a stick magnet suspended by a thread. I should mention that it easily and quickly rotates to point in the north south direction - as a compass. I used that same magnet to see how it would effect the magnetometer app readings. I placed the phone flat down on a table, with the top end of the phone facing north. I approached the top right corner of the phone at a 45 degree angle, with the stick magnet parallel to the table and at table level. Here are the readings, in microteslas:

12 inches: 48 µT

6 inches: 52 µT

3 inches: 95 µT

2 inches: 177µT

1 inch: 513 µT

.5 inch: 1035 µT

The above readings are with the South pole of the magnet closest to the magnetometer, at the above distances. The North pole gives weaker readings. For instance at 2 inches it gives just 120µT rather than 177µT.

The phone app's magnetometer, displaying to a precision of .01 µT, fluctuates very rapidly over a range of roughly .5 µT just sitting on the table, averaging a value of about 47 µT at my computer desk.

In my area of the world the magnetic field strength of the earth is apparently about 30 µT, and about double that at the magnetic poles.

Something rather odd: If I position the magnet at a certain orientation and a certain distance and position from the phone (about 10 cm above and towards the base of the phone), I can actually decrease the magnetic field reading down from 47 µT to as low as 2µT!

To the matter at hand:

I discovered the magnetometer reading doesn't change noticeably when it is put anywhere against my body. I'm not magnetic. One has to keep in mind that the phone is sensitive to even slight changes in position and direction, ranging over as much as 5µT in value. So when checking for magnetism on someone's injection site the phone's movements should be very slow and minimal, as the top right corner edge is dragged over the injection site.

If any vaccinated person here would like to conduct this free experiment, please feel free to share, thanks!

Here's a good 12 minute synopsis of a three hour video originally from Dark Horse podcast by Brett Weinstein, with guests Robert Malone (an inventor of mRNA technology) and Steve Kirsch. The three hour video has recently been removed by Youtube, so this video's days are probably numbered. Highly recommended. Watch it while you can !

External Content youtu.be

On another note, yesterday afternoon my 89 year old uncle (who lives a 10 minute drive away) called 911 because, according to a neighbour, he was experiencing increasing shortness of breath since his second vaccination on Tuesday. I just got off the phone with a nurse and they will be moving him from the emergency section to the cardiac section later today or tomorrow as he's now diagnosed with congestive heart failure with fluid around the heart.

Update on my uncle : He was in emergency for nearly five days, because there were no beds available in the cardiology unit. (The rather large hospital specializes in cardiology!) It's almost like there is a surge in hospitalization for heart trouble. I wonder why, hmmm. Long story short, a bed opened up at 4am yesterday morning, and they moved him then because otherwise it would have been taken if they delayed. Good news is that we were talking on the phone and he was sounding good, and he thinks he may be out by the weekend.

Will his case be reported to the Canadian version of VAERS (CAEFISS), since his trouble started very soon after vaccination? Highly doubtful. Later I'll ask my uncle to ask his cardiologist if it got reported.

Ingraham, to her credit, raises the controversial yet important and uncomfortable discussion in America concerning COVID-19 vaccine events. Dr. McCullough shared that the CDC is absolutely overwhelmed with nearly 6,000 VAERS reported deaths and over 300,000 adverse event reports.

I watched that video at

https://rumble.com/vivc6b-what…covid-vaccine-safety.html .

At about 4:15 McCullough said that usually the CDC deals with 25 deaths per year reported to VAERS, and now it's in the thousands. This is why McCullough says the CDC is 'absolutely overwhelmed'.

Speaking of VAERS, here is just one case which gives an idea of why there is a vast under reporting to VAERS. My bold, extract from

https://childrenshealthdefense…ital-not-reporting-vaers/

Exclusive: Teen Suffers Severe Heart Damage After Second Pfizer Dose, Mother Says Hospital ‘Clueless’ About Reporting to VAERS

Heart problems caused by COVID vaccines aren’t being reported to VAERS

Mallozzi, like many other parents, had a difficult time figuring out how to report her son’s vaccine injury to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).

She said:

“I was assuming it would be reported by the ER doctor who evaluated, diagnosed and admitted my son to the hospital. The hospital receptionist was clueless. The clerk who answered the phone for the records department was clueless, but did eventually say the hospital typically doesn’t report to VAERS.”

The hospital records clerk suggested Mallozzi contact her son’s primary care doctor, but the doctor’s office staff had never heard of VAERS and found no record of David’s case having been reported.

Mallozzi said she was concerned that cases of myocarditis are being under-reported. While her son was being discharged from the hospital, his nurse commented that three other cases of myocarditis were admitted that same day.

“My son’s nurse said she was used to seeing about one patient a year with myocarditis and now, since the COVID vaccines, she is seeing a significant increase in myocarditis patients.”

Mallozzi said:

“VAERS is not working for this particular issue because emergency room physicians don’t typically report and our primary care doctor had never heard of VAERS. My son got his vaccine from Walgreens. Walgreens isn’t following up with him to ask if he has any adverse events and I would have never thought heart damage could come from the vaccine.

“It is frustrating that it is ending up being my responsibility to make sure this report is made.”

The Defender provided Mallozzi with the steps for filing a VAERS report. She was given a temporary VAERS I.D (563354) after filing her report.

In an interview with The Defender, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, a surgeon, immunologist and patient safety advocate, said, “VAERS is extremely cumbersome and doctors are not required to enter complications into VAERS. If doctors reported adverse events to VAERS, we would have a much more robust system.”

According to the latest data from VAERS, there have been 1,117 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) in all age groups reported in the U.S. following COVID vaccination between Dec.14, 2020 and June 11, 2021. Of those, 109 reports occurred in children 12-to-17-years-old with 108 attributed to Pfizer.

This is a study published by a survey at Luxembourg about the observation of magnetism. TL/DR: 0 of 30 people not vaccinated showed magnet adherence, while 29 of 30 vaccinated did show adherence in at least one, But some on both, Their arms.

https://lilianeheldkhawam.file…xembourg-amar-goudjil.doc

Thank you! According to the study, the magnetism becomes stronger with more time after the dose, and the 7 people who received 2 doses are magnetic in both arms, not just the one injected.

I may enquire further of the study author himself because I would like to know:

- the type of magnet used and how it was applied.

- more details about the EM field readings with the Meterk MK54 device. It described two individuals who had 'abnormal' field emissions, but it would be nice to know what the readings actually showed for all the subjects and whether this correlated to the magnet sticking. All very odd I must say!

here goes The “sticky skin” and “friction against the skin” theories:

I've discovered that my skin is fairly sticky (at least a coin readily sticks to me on the vertical), and I just tried a battery as per the video. Same results as the girl : with the battery pointed almost vertically, it can roll left or right on the skin without falling down. To me this still comprises stickiness. The coefficient of sliding friction is very much greater along the battery's long axis.

On another note, yesterday afternoon my 89 year old uncle (who lives a 10 minute drive away) called 911 because, according to a neighbour, he was experiencing increasing shortness of breath since his second vaccination on Tuesday. I just got off the phone with a nurse and they will be moving him from the emergency section to the cardiac section later today or tomorrow as he's now diagnosed with congestive heart failure with fluid around the heart. Because of Covid, no visitors allowed until he's moved, sigh.

Goes to show that CCP propaganda can have some interesting, possibly factual information contained within half truths. Almost rivals that of the west.

Which Covid-19 restrictions really worked — and which ones really didn’t?

Still, the variation has one potential upside: With the benefit of hindsight, experts told me we can begin to deduce whether certain interventions were more effective than others. It’s a start.

The Vox article goes on to state :

The one Covid-19 intervention that definitely worked was mask mandates

The evidence on lockdowns may be dicey, but the science on masks is clear: They work. Even experts I spoke with who think harsh lockdowns may have been counterproductive say indoor mask mandates were clearly effective.

“Indoor masking guidance was proven to be effective,” Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at the John Hopkins Center for Health Security, told me. “When you look at it all, I think that is probably going to be the one that shows the most effect. ... Most things can be done safely if people socially distance and wear a mask indoors in an unvaccinated setting.”

The available research supports that conclusion. In a study published in March 2021, CDC researchers examined case and death rates at the county level after mask mandates were put into place and found the mandates were associated with slower transmission.

“Mandating masks was associated with a decrease in daily Covid-19 case and death growth rates within 20 days of implementation,” they concluded, and the effect grew the longer the mandates were in place.

An earlier study, published in June 2020 in Health Affairs, had reached the same conclusion. Its authors estimated that mask mandates had averted some 200,000 Covid-19 cases by mid-May; at the time, the US had counted less than 2 million cases, indicating that the mask mandates had a meaningful effect in slowing the virus down early in the pandemic.

Note how Vox, like other articles before it, refers to the CDC and Health Affairs studies to support the use of masks. Like the other publishers, Vox just cannot bring itself to mention the actual percentage difference it made in rate of infection decrease : between one and two percent for any 20 day interval. Who in their right mind would wear a (common) mask for this kind of meagre effect? Then it gives lame excuses for how Texas, which ended their mask mandates early yet saw infections drop, was somehow an exception. Is the push for mask wearing some kind of psyop? How are mask - wearing Japanese and Koreans doing for their flu seasons? (Twice as badly as the US.) This despite the South Koreans having a flu vaccination rate of 85 percent for adults over 65. But I digress.

When do they look at the New York samples from April 2019?

Late last week one of my brothers who lives in Sudbury, Ontario visited for a while before I took him to the airport the next day to fly to the west coast to see family. He filled me in on some information, some of which was new to me. It had to do with possible very early Covid in the spring of 2019.

He has been in hospital at lot for a severe workplace injury about five years ago, serious enough that his lower leg was close to amputation. Besides crushed bone there was also an infection from a home visiting nurse who had the job of cleaning the wounds in his ankle, since his operations involved lots of inserted metal parts. His ankle is now fused but an infection persists and still endangers his lower leg. Long story short : he has had a lot of medical tests over the last several years. Other than that, he is a healthy and very strong individual.

In May of 2019 (not 2020!) he was very ill with symptoms that resembled what we now know as Covid-19. He told me it was the only time he was so sick that he felt he might have to go to the local hospital. Around the same time he was visiting another much more distant hospital that dealt with his leg condition. The nurses there were shocked at how low his blood oxygen was at the time, when every other time it was consistently high. In the end the hospital could not determine the respiratory pathogen that was making him sick. They gave him a broad spectrum antibiotic and sent him home, hoping for the best.

Also in May of 2019 my brother's neighbour down the road (rural area outside of Sudbury), a healthy middle aged man, was so sick he collapsed and had to be taken to hospital. He too had very low blood oxygen. My brother shared with me that about a year later he was at a bonfire with about 10 other people, and the talk was about Covid. Every single person - every one - said they were ill with Covid like symptoms around the late spring of 2019.

I looked up data for respiratory illness in Ontario, and it reports no surge in cases. Perhaps it was localized to Sudbury, who knows. I may enquire of the health minister office for more information specific to Sudbury.

There was nothing in the news about a strange respiratory outbreak in Sudbury that I could find. How can this be? We go from radio silence on respiratory disease to shouting every Covid-19 RT PCR 'case' from the mountaintop. The health industry gloms onto and promotes the little they know, or choose to know, while a certain percentage of public buys it and submits in awe before the medical priesthood.

Here are some snapshots from

https://www.publichealthontari…summary-2018-19.pdf?la=en

Notice that almost half of all respiratory disease could not be attributed to any known organism.