Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

"Where are the autopsies?"Viviane Fischer

Such a rational person, love it. Less than 2 minutes.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Alex Belfield and the Voice of Reason

My favourite comedian /commentator/social critic

Former BBC radio host and now prolific YouTuber.

He's so loquacious I wouldn't be surprised if he's a descendant of William Shakespeare

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That’s got to be one of the most unintentionally frightening videos ever made on purpose.

It's not so bad. For instance in our home we rent our hot water heater and stream videos, none of which we own. Yet both make us happy when we use them. Why burden ourselves with material possessions when we can just rent, and be happy and free? The rent money will be well spent, going ultimately to global corporations which work along with a global governing body which will give guidance and dicates to the nations, including surveillance of the citizenry, to ensure everyone is acting harmoniously. Kind of like China is now. Just think of the wonderful example China has set for us in handling the Sars Cov-2 virus! What a great opportunity to change the world!

McKinsey view of things...

"For more than a year, the world has been battling SARS-CoV-2 and the economic impact of this great pandemic. While there is an enormous amount of work left to do across the globe, countries leading the COVID-19 exit have given us a glimpse of how hearts and minds can shift to reunions with friends and family, and a return to more normal work and life. As we emerge, what is the right paradigm to guide our collective effort of transitioning through the end of the pandemic to a better future for all?"

At the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum, we engage with business executives, experts, and policymakers to help make Change that Matters. The Davos Agenda, a virtual event in January, convened global leaders under the theme of “A crucial year to rebuild trust.”

https://www.mckinsey.com/featu…onomic-forum/davos-agenda

Good news : You'll own nothing and be happy!

While I realize this is not proof, my wife is intelligent and not a hypochondriac. I am quite confident she really did feel better. I admit I cannot prove it was ivermectin, but it sure did not hurt the situation.... and has now done so twice. ........ All for $3.99 ...... no, other than asprin/ibuprofen, we do not self medicate..... well maybe a glass of red wine once in a great while. :)

This inspired me to take some of the kids out of the cupboard for a family pic.

How dumb/obedient must this population be??? Food for fascists!

I'm discovering we are very compliant here in Canada. But then, in Canada we are inundated everywhere with vaccination messaging. Billboards everywhere. Endlessly repeated ads on radio and TV. Ads even while browsing the internet. Only those people resistant by principle will resist the programming.

Here are just a couple of vaccination slogans I've heard today on radio today:

"No one is safe until everyone is safe"

"Every dose brings us closer to what we've missed."

It's presented like the virus shut down our businesses and freedoms, not government policy. (Which reminds me, I was mistaken last week when I shared we could now do indoor dining. We still can't in Toronto. )

I'm also discovering people here are in denial about Covid vaccine injury. For instance talking to a person yesterday at the lake with our dog, he shared how his father, early 70's, a very healthy and high power individual, still working and very successful in business, got his fist vaccine two weeks ago. Last week he called his son, relating that he was admitted to hospital with heart trouble and blood clots. His son proposed it was an effect of the vaccine. The father denied it, and declared his intent to get his second dose in about about a month when he's better. I told the guy that there is a good chance his father will fare much worse next time.

It's just about guaranteed that his father's heart trouble didn't make it into the Canadian adverse events reporting system. But, what else is new.

Soooo…

Let’s hear the Rossi worshippers explain how a non-transferable machinery certificate for an incomplete six pack oil bath reactor arrangement, for EFA Srl, can be applied to a plasma device belonging to Leonardo Corp.

I don't think any Rossi believer thinks that old certificates will have a bearing on upcoming product, or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

A large Swedish testing institute already killed one ecat.

Sounds funny, but could you elaborate?

The magician claimed and promised that he will able to show not only a simply safety certification but also a performance certification by an independent third party

Right. Can't wait to see what the performance certification entails. Voltage, current draw, lumens out, operating temperature....? I guess we'll see soon enough.

Correction : I thought that the "Republic of China" was the "People's Republic of China". It isn't. It's Taiwan! Thanks to a member for pointing this out. So funding is coming into Argentina through Taiwan, but vaccines are coming from China.

Changing the subject, here is today's front page of the National Post in Canada.

Truly, vaccines are increasingly seen as the Saviour of Canada. It's like a cult. Covid vaccine hesitancy In Canada has decreased to now only about 15 percent according to a recent poll.

In May Canada was the first nation in the world to authorize the Pfizer vaccine for kids aged 12 to 15. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the same authorization is extended to kids from 5 to 11 here soon.

At least there is dialogue about the issue, with some opposed.

Finally, follow the money. The study declared it had no funding. In reality it did (of course), and in all likelihood that funding ultimately came from China and had strings attached to promote use of the Sinovac vaccine. Perhaps later I'll post the trail that leads to this probable conclusion.

In November of 2020, the plan of the current FUD study was revealed:

https://trialsjournal.biomedce…0.1186/s13063-020-04813-1

It actually mentions it's source of funding :

This study is funded by the Ministry of Health of the Province of Corrientes, Argentina, which will have no interference in the selection of participants, data collection, analysis, interpretation of the results, or the final publication of the study.

(Notice it didn't say 'the Ministry of Health' wouldn't have influence over the study protocol!)

But what about the Ministry of Health for Corrientes, and where might it be getting the money for this study?

From https://www.bcie.org/en/news-a…rtura-y-acceso-a-la-salud

my bold :

Tegucigalpa, September 24, 2020. - The Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) and the Government of the Republic of Argentina, signed a loan agreement for an amount of US$32.0 million to finance the implementation of the Program to Support the Strategy for Expansion of Health Coverage and Access.

The contract was signed by CABEI's Executive President, Dr. Dante Mossi and the Secretary of International Financial Relations for Development of the Secretariat of Strategic Affairs of the Presidency of the Nation, Mr. Christian Asinelli.

The loan will help the Ministry of Health and the Provincial Ministries of Health strengthen their institutional capacity to provide public health services by financing improvements to the information systems for the vaccinated population and optimizing the conditions for vaccine supply and use in order to support universal health service coverage in Argentina. The total amount of the program is US$40.0 million.

As a result of the interventions that will be carried out with the program, a total of 7,724,553 people are expected to be vaccinated per year, 58.0% of whom are women. The Program's area of influence will include the provinces of Buenos Aires, La Rioja, Chubut, Corrientes, Jujuy, Neuquén and San Juan for the construction or improvement of the vaccine warehouses, foreseeing a nationwide reach with the implementation of the appropriate technological platform.

It is estimated that the implementation of this program will generate savings in the Argentine State, derived mainly from the decrease in costs for consultations, medicines, studies, and hospitalization of people affected by immunopreventable diseases.

The granting of this loan ratifies the commitment that CABEI has with one of its partner countries, and the interest that Argentina has in promoting health, social and prevention programs to improve the welfare of its population.

Notice the 'commitment' that CABEI has with one of its partner countries. Who might that mysterious partner country be?

From http://www.cabeifund.com,

FUND SPONSOR. . .

The Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) is a multilateral development bank owned by ten governments: its Founding Members include Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua; and its Extra-Regional Members include Argentina, Republic of China, Colombia, Mexico and Spain.

Notice that the "Republic of China" listed is the one and only non Latin country there, the probable reason why it is not named outright as the 'partner country'. Not exactly a matter of Latin pride.

But China has money and influence and it has a vaccine for Argentina, although that vaccine has some issues.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en…COVID-vaccines-52870.html

04/14/2021

Doubts in Argentina about the effectiveness of Chinese anti-COVID vaccines

by Silvina Premat

Argentina relies on Sinopharm, whose level of effectiveness has yet to be verified. Sinovac used in Chile and Brazil has a success rate just above 50 per cent. For immunologist Guillermo Docena, any vaccine is better than nothing during a pandemic.

In summary, based on the FUD study's avoidable shortcomings, it isn't much of a stretch to hypothesize that the architects of the current FUD study had a 'commitment' to promote Chinese vaccines at the expense of potentially competitive Covid treatments like Ivermectin.

Closing act will never exist until believers and supporters continue to support this farce despite all evidences.

In November of 2021, a large Swedish company, a partner and customer of Leonardo, will perform public testing of the SKLed for electrical power input and lumen output (among other things). This I assume will be the beginning of the closing act.

Yes they clearly states here the weaknesses which is good as last time similar results was published it became somewhat viral as a strong evidence against this treatment. Looks like people learn.

Stating the limitations is standard procedure now.

The moral failing is that they deliberately limited the study to create FUD.

Firstly, the study was deliberately underpowered, leading to inconclusive results.

Secondly, the study deliberately used a low dose of ivermectin.

For instance, a small clinical study, also out of Argentina, as early as September 2020,

(see https://www.argentina.gob.ar/n…en-pacientes-con-covid-19)

managed to treat with 3 times the daily ivermectin dose of the current FUD study.

So instead of about .2 mg /kg of ivermectin per day for just two days, they did .6 mg /kg of ivermectin per day for five days.

Thirdly, the current FUD study deliberately did not test the blood for Ivermectin levels.

In contrast, the Argentina study back in September 2020 tested the blood for ivermectin levels.

Why should ivermectin blood concentration be measured? In part, because over half the population in Argentina uses Ivermectin already, and that may influence the study results. In the current FUD study, over half of the 22 thousand participants had to be excluded because they admitted they had used Ivermectin in the last week! Who knows what effect this had on the FUD study? It's possible that previous doses of ivermectin had lasting effects in the study participants, diminishing the difference between the ivermectin group and the control group. It's also possible that some people continued to self medicate with ivermectin during the study, and fibbed about their personal ivermectin use out of a sense of self preservation after testing positive. The FUD study will not be able to detect this.

Finally, follow the money. The study declared it had no funding. In reality it did (of course), and in all likelihood that funding ultimately came from China and had strings attached to promote use of the Sinovac vaccine. Perhaps later I'll post the trail that leads to this probable conclusion.

The whole point is that Rossi lies, he lies constantly, he lies about everything.... fake invoices, fake customers, fake factories and fake certificates. Can you not see this?

Yes, some things are probably fake. But it doesn't follow that therefore it is all fake.

I can't help but think there is more to the story than we know and that Rossi is driven by real, incremental progress in furthering an impossible invention. It ain't over till the Ecat lady sings. Surely the closing act is fast approaching. You may be right. I may be right. We'll see.

You can be sure that the certification on the SKLed will have nothing to do with nuclear energy or supposed vacuum energy. So of course I agree, certification of a Rossi device will have nothing to do with whether it is an energy producer or not.

I think that he would acknowledge the issue with the Collombian study as a proof that it ivermectin is not working. this failed issue seam to be copy pasted all over the internet and the study is miss used - a thing he targets.

Even if he acknowledges a problem with the Columbian study (does he?), it would potentially still leave him in the mainstream, which is negativity or ambivalence towards ivermectin. I actually don't know what he says about ivermectin, but I would *guess* it is not positive.

I base my guess on other things he has said. For instance, at about the 38 minute mark of the Feb. 2021 video interview below he blames the Covid deaths on the 'stupid misrepresentation of science' and that we "need to start trusting the experts again" because "they *did* have it right from the start" and politicians (like Trump) got it wrong.

At another place, when describing what people say of the resistance of the Chinese government to a real investigation into Covid origins, he uses the term "alleged" in front of "stonewalling". So he treads oh so softly when it comes to the Chinese government, even while lambasting populist politicians in the West who espouse human freedom. I think Jed and THHuxley would love the guy.

The strength of potholder is that he tracks information to the sources and show how misused our news and internet are. If you have good arguments of why his wrong, then post that info. He kan take strong evidenses against him. The discussions on his site is interesting to follow. Hes arguments supports a lab leak where samples have been grown some in the lab, something I currently lean on.

He seems like a good investigative journalist, but only goes deep enough to nestle in with the mainstream view of the time as far as I can tell. If you know of examples where he bucks the trend I would like to see that.

I noticed the issue of E-CAT by reading their paper. Their understanding on the mechanism of cold fusion is totally incorrect, but it is not easy for everyone to understand Rossi mistakes.

According to Rossi it's not cold fusion or LENR, it's energy from the vacuum. As I understand Rossi, when an electron gets very close, it gives up energy to the proximate nucleus and the vacuum reimburses it with energy.

Mats was, is and will continue to be “All In”

with Rossi. He is so far down the Ecat road now he cannot admit to himself or anyone else, that he, like many others, was duped by a conman.

Huh? You speak as if Mats writes about the Ecat without reservation. Whether the Ecat pans out or not, it's a story that deserves to be told and I'm glad Mats had the balls to pursue it.

Then the one time he stated he had a certification, it turned out to be completely unrelated to the eCAT, the actual certification stated it was a self certification and that it was not to be used for advertisement, production or sales. It was truly bogus. Yet Rossi continued to state he had "safety certification" !

I don't know what you mean by 'self certification'. The 2012 and 2013 certifications by SGS and Bureau Veritas on the Ecat plant and Ecat HT were safety certifications. These types of agencies have many rules on what you do with their certifications in terms of disclosing how they were done, or how their name is used. You appear to be saying those certifications were bogus, without evidence, to promote the idea that the certification Rossi is waiting on for the SKLed is also bogus. I don't believe your viewpoint, but we'll see what happens in November.

why wait until November???? His unit is supposedly working marvelously now!

Of course any sensible person knows the reason......

I don't know, but I would think the delay to November has to do with

1) a wait for Covid to lessen

2) small modifications to the SKLed yet to be done, based on a certification process that is not complete yet.

Rossi does not seem like someone who delays for no good reason. He even went ahead with this SK demo in his condo even though his voice (after a throat operation?) was hardly fit for it.