truth Member
  • Member since Apr 1st 2019

Posts by truth

That is the "job".

Doubts? call the University... the phone number is available.

Magician's chatter are just rubbish.

Sam:

The Ecat SKLep certification is, obviously, a Third Party Certification made by a certification company.

Oh really, magician? That's amazing...

A Third Party at same level of the Levi's tests hoax.

Certified for what?
    And really? Someone certified a heap of wires and electronics, mostly not even connected, as safe? As a energy generator? As compliant with all European commerce specifications for an electronic product designed to be powered by the mains?
    LOL. Maybe someone is certifiable…

Yes, certifiable as coarse scammer.

It's the 2011 plan of a mentally ill again recycled in 2022.

As soon as there is some scepticism on E-Catworld about the number of reads of his famous paper he lets a sock puppet explain that the number is totally legit.

A scam remains always a scam.

Rossi supporters can never find out unless they come here, since this topic is banned at ECW.

I almost feel sorry for Levi that he didn't get the chance to re-do some of the measures, either proving it works (almost zero chance) or discovering the problem (might be exciting).

"I would like to point out that Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna has no relationship with Leonardo Corporation and its staff."

IMO the worst part is that based on the above, he even lied about the existence of a contract.

Thanks for providing us this. We were told a few months ago the paper was retracted, and this confirms it.

Interesting man this Fred Zoepfl. He has been chasing after Rossi for many years. He used to post occasionally on the old Ecat News (ECN). Forgot his user name, but a Nuclear Engineer as I recall so he knows that he is talking about. Paradigmnoia probably remembers more about him than I do.

This is probably not the last straw for our Rossi supporters as they are quite resilient.

This is probably not the last straw for our Rossi supporters as they are quite resilient.

Knowing who the magician’s supporters are I am quite sure of this. This scam is matter for psychiatry and it will continue despite any evidence.

"The reports of the reviewers were made available to Prof. Levi, who performed a re-evaluation of his own work. Prof. Levi concluded that the results and discussion reported in the document lack rigor and have no scientific validity."

"I would like to point out that Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna has no relationship with Leonardo Corporation and its staff."

Oh, poor magician... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D a scam supported by an incapable.

Oh yes magician, the only sensible reasons is SKam.

Some seriously opaque plastic Rossi’s got there holding the lamp. No wonder it’s so heavy.

Anyways, I’m building one.

Perhaps I’ll name it the PElsk. Maybe even with 12/20 V dual output.

Rossi’s E-cat Chat in your Hat

Does PEIsk stand for Plastic Exotic Idiocy skam?

Be careful, Rossi could copy your dual output feature highly competitive.

The major activity of the magician is still the sockpuppeting.