truth Member
  • Member since Apr 1st 2019

Posts by truth

You need to specify degrees per volume flow.

Why?

I don't understand your comment because that formula is m*Cp*DeltaT where:

- m is the Mass of Air flow per hour 6700 [kg/h]

- the Delta Temperature of Air (unit should be in Kelvin) 16 [K]

- Cp is the Air specific heat at Constant pressure = 0.17 expressed in [kcal/(kg*K)]

( if I remember well around those temperatures the value should be about 0.2 [kcal/(kg*K)] )

Result is 18224 kcal/h, a value he converted in kWh/h in an approx way.

What you mean as "specify degrees per volume flow"? Maybe you refer to some Air Density issue?

Anyway..that's Rossi himself all over...another proof of his expertise in physics and measuring amps, current and temperature... Publishing a paper that talks about a temperature difference (Delta T) in "°C". There is no such value 😅

Let me think... maybe he wanted to write something like: °C/°C or K/K ... according to his usual rubbish style...

As far as overunity videos goes, I find Milkovic’s cheezy 12 times overunity claim much more entertaining to watch.

Beyond the magician's rubbish as world bullshit award I would suggest this one.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The value of voltage has variations between 10 and 10.1 Volts depending from the demand of the Ecat; these variations are normal, are made by the A.I.

United States Patent US 9,115,913 B1 « Journal of Nuclear Physics

Besides being a great ignorant, the magician is also a blatan liar.

The variation of the indicated PS voltage (a variation of 0.01V - 10.01 to 10.00 - as Rick 57 rightely noted, not the magician's chatter 10 to 10.1V) has nothing to do with "the demand" of his stuff "made by the A.I" as easily observable during the test with a current increasing from 0 to about 40 mA, the PS voltage did not change.

It seems to me that the PS unit used by magician is a four digit (three decimal numbers like X.YYY) to display the current in Amperes

and the on-site manufacturer's datasheet of the PS shows:

therefore it could be digits=4 in the formula, anyway the PS type manual I linked before about accuracy reports:

Alan,

There are two factors here that can make a meter inaccurate:

(1) accuracy is specified as %age of Full Scale reading (that is e.g. +/- 2 digits etc) ,,,

As wrote before the magician uses a PS type NPS306W, the PS manual and the manufacturer's site indicate that in this case the digits to be considered are at least 3.

This kind of Wanptek PS has an accuracy not better than 3-4 digits (or even worst if the percentage value that contributes to overall accuracy calculation is not referred to the reading) so any chatter or calculations by magician's supporters about the “significance” of displayed values like 0.000A or 0.001A are like rubbish just good for minions.

I reiterate, Rossi is addressing the off line shadow test measuring A= 0.00018 A, He cannot measure the input power of the on line setup since it would be disruptive of the demo.

To be precise "disruptive of the demo" because even offline test data are a fake made-up to feed his minions and henchmen.

+/- is a measure of accuracy.

Now is just an accuracy... no more the dc current value... and the average value of this alleged "measure" is? :D :D :D

P.S. Reply after your comment modification:

These are the usual no sense good for an incompetent... like the ones you write here.

0.00018 A means 180 microamps and in order to measure 180 uA (by means of his usual DMM Fluke 198) so you should set at least a 500uA f.s. and using this f.s. the best accuracy you can get is about 20.5 uA (if you do not believe go to read the Fluke manual), not "accurate to +/- 3 microamps" you chatter before.

You're talking a lot of nonsense here (usual for magician's supporters) and you don't understand the matter enough.

Since the voltage of the PS feeding the mini is 10, the reading of the amp meter is 0.000003 amps

The input power consumed seems to be decreasing substantially with time.

You don't even know which "Fluke Amperometer" the magician says he used yet you now are talking about an alleged current of 3 microamperes measured.

Moreover have you at least noticed that he writes +/- (chatter W) ?

+/- are around what? :D :D :D

Does anyone know if Rossi ever tested his Ecat in a Faraday Cage? It might shed some light on where the energy comes from.

Oh yes that's good idea... because likely the energy comes from the magician's scam-box.