The Playground

• I have just hooked up a basic circuit and have good illumination at 10.29 mW @ 2.85 mA LED consumption (not tried lowering it yet), and at present the entire circuit uses 132 mW @ 10.91 mA, including a mini DC converter from 12.11 V to 3.61 V, but not including the 120 V to 12.1 V power supply,

<….which I can plug into a Kill-A-Watt to begin to show how ultimately wasteful the whole exercise is to barely light a small LED from power plant to photons. Wtf… anyways…>

10 x 40 mm LED illumination panel, (can be cut down to 10 x 10 mm).

Panel easily lights through the multimeter for all amp measurements.

Supposedly I can measure as low as in the uA range but have never tried.
    The DCDC converter itself is using 121.7 mW while powering the LED, although a small dedicated 3.3V regulator IC should do better.

I have a 3 wire mini LED segment DC Voltmeter roughly 10 x 30 mm (used to set and monitor the low DC side) and it uses 180 mW.
    330 Ohm resistor now, will increase R until LED drops out.

Just wondering what the goalposts were for doing these LED tests… other than what Rossishows?

• Limiting the LED with a 820 ohm resistor, which is pretty much the limit of the circuit functionality, the LED lights up OK but not bright with 0.4 mA and the voltage hanging in at 2.76 .

So 1.1 mW power consumption feasible for an operating LED without much messing around.

• Since the voltage of the PS feeding the mini is 10, the reading of the amp meter is 0.000003 amps

The input power consumed seems to be decreasing substantially with time.

You don't even know which "Fluke Amperometer" the magician says he used yet you now are talking about an alleged current of 3 microamperes measured.

Moreover have you at least noticed that he writes +/- (chatter W) ?

+/- are around what? :D :D :D

• You don't even know which "Fluke Amperometer" the magician says he used yet you now are talking about an alleged current of 3 microamperes measured.

Moreover have you at least noticed that he writes +/- (chatter W) ?

+/- are around what? :D :D :D

+/- is a measure of accuracy. The meaning is accurate to +/- 3 microamps

2022-10-16 15:53 Stephen

Dear Andrea Rossi.

It’s interesting how the PSU current in the live stream seems more steadily 0.000 on Sundays

I wonder if this is correlated to something.

Maybe temperature? Humidity? Other power use?

I did wonder if it might be correlated to the PF in the mains supply power. Either it’s value or variability. And if so if understanding it might help you get to grips with why the mains connection is currently needed and hopefully resolve it.

It’s just a thought. I don’t expect an answer.

It’s curious behavior tbough.

Best Regards

2022-10-17 10:25 Andrea Rossi

Stephen:

Curious, but I didn’t notice any difference between Sundays and the other days. The temperature is almost the same every day, as well as humidity and power use.

It goes always, as we observed, with an average of 0.000 A for 8 to 10 seconds and with 0.001 A for about 1/3 of second. The oscillations depend on the demand of the Mini Ecat SKLep.

For the curiosity of our Readers: we are making the same measurements with another Mini Ecat SKLep, for other reasons, and we are making the measurements of current with a FLUKE amperometer that measures also the fourth and fifth decimals, and the result is: A= 0.00018 A, with 10 V, same light.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi is addressing the off line shadow test measuring A= 0.00018 A, He cannot measure the input power of the on line setup since it would be disruptive of the demo.

I too have not seen a transition off 0.000 on the demo PS ampermeter recently, the input current may now be below what that PS can measure.

• +/- is a measure of accuracy.

Now is just an accuracy... no more the dc current value... and the average value of this alleged "measure" is? :D :D :D

P.S. Reply after your comment modification:

These are the usual no sense good for an incompetent... like the ones you write here.

0.00018 A means 180 microamps and in order to measure 180 uA (by means of his usual DMM Fluke 198) so you should set at least a 500uA f.s. and using this f.s. the best accuracy you can get is about 20.5 uA (if you do not believe go to read the Fluke manual), not "accurate to +/- 3 microamps" you chatter before.

You're talking a lot of nonsense here (usual for magician's supporters) and you don't understand the matter enough.

• Now is just an accuracy not more the dc current value... and the average value of this alleged "measure" is? :D :D :D

I reiterate, Rossi is addressing the off line shadow test measuring A= 0.00018 A, He cannot measure the input power of the on line setup since it would be disruptive of the demo.

• I reiterate, Rossi is addressing the off line shadow test measuring A= 0.00018 A, He cannot measure the input power of the on line setup since it would be disruptive of the demo.

To be precise "disruptive of the demo" because even offline test data are a fake made-up to feed his minions and henchmen.

• This is actually quite smart, latch your own scam onto another scam. The 'marks' are already prefiltered for you, so little work to do. No need to build the confidence, etc. It is like a Nigerian scam without having to write the "prince" article.

Oh, and Rossi signed himself "Dr Andrea Rossi". Isn't that a scam in itself?

2022-10-17 15:42 Andrea Rossi

Dear Readers:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

We have been informed that somebody is selling the Ecat SKLep and the Mini Ecat SKLep, using order forms that are not ours.

Please read carefully what follows:

1- WE ACCEPT ONLY PRE-ORDERS MADE BY THE PRE-ORDER FORM PUBLISHED IN http://WWW.ECAT.COM AND IN http://WWW.ECATORDERS.COM AND ANY OTHER FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

2- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING PAYMENTS FOR THE ECATS OF ANY KIND, BECAUSE WE WILL DELIVER THEM ONLY IF WE WILL COLLECT ORDERS FOR AT LEAST 1 MILLION UNITS

AS IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN OUR PRE-ORDER FORM

3- IF ANYBODY ASKS YOU TO PAY ANY PRICE TO RECEIVE THE ECAT, ATTENTION, IT IS A FRAUD, BECAUSE WE WILL ASK PAYMENT ONLY WHEN WE WILL CONTACT OUR CLIENTS

TO DELIVER THE PRE-ORDERED ITEM: ONLY AT THAT POINT THE PRE ORDER WILL BE TURNED INTO A REGULAR ORDER, AND ONLY IF THE CLIENT WILL STILL WANT IT

4- ANY “ORDER FORM” IS FAKE, BECAUSE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS YET, WE ONLY ACCEPT PRE-ORDERS AT THE CONDITIONS CLEARLY EXPLAINED IN THE PRE-ORDER FORMS

5- IF YOU RECEIVE ORDER FORMS OR PRE-ORDER FORMS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES PUBLISHED IN OUR WEBSITES, PLEASE FORWARD THEM TO:

[email protected]

WE WILL PASS THEM ON TO OUR LEGAL STAFF.

Warm Regards,

Dr Andrea Rossi, CEO

Leonardo Corporation

• +/- is a measure of accuracy. The meaning is accurate to +/- 3 microamps

Here is some entry level discussion related to this topic. Simple but important.

Simple takeaway is, precision is not accuracy.

Accuracy and precision - Wikipedia

Here is a more advanced topic, about measuring whether an instrument is a capable gauge.

I found these studies very useful. They actually detected bugs in our software.

Gage R&R | Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility - Quality Engineer Stuff

• These are boilerplate messages he puts out every now and then to try to keep the story alive.
    It says Leonardo has no desire for real customers in plain English.

• We do about 4% replicate samples as part of our sample stream, and those generally test the sampler skill as much as it does the variability of the media.

• We do about 4% replicate samples as part of our sample stream, and those generally test the sampler skill as much as it does the variability of the media.

Once we did a gauge R&R study and it failed. Turns out some third party software had a slightly different version on a device, and they changed an algorithm slightly. That difference would have messed up our spc parameters. But I guess Axil knows better and should trust Rossi's error limits. The guy is the chief physicist of ECW you know.

• Once we did a gauge R&R study and it failed. Turns out some third party software had a slightly different version on a device, and they changed an algorithm slightly. That difference would have messed up our spc parameters. But I guess Axil knows better and should trust Rossi's error limits. The guy is the chief physicist of ECW you know.

Anyways I don’t think it matters.
    It’s not like potential customers are planning on buying a SKlep to power the smallest LED they can find that can imitate illumination.

• The funny thing is that Rossi claims it is so easy to string these things together to get however much power you need, and he has supposedly started manufacturing them. But he is unable to string say 5 of them together for the demo to get 25w of power, and hook up a power meter to show this obvious gain. Total bunk and only the stupidest or most gullible people on earth believe it. Instead we have people trying to look at noise fluctuations of the power supply least significant digit, and then believing Rossi's claims of 5W because he is so trustworthy.

• Major news!!!!!!

Rossi has updated his most read research paper in the history of man since the Masters and Johnson works.

2022-10-21 05:25 Andrea Rossi

Dear Readers:

Today the paper

http://www.Researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-Cat_sk_and_long_range_particle_interactions

has been updated

Warm Regards

A.R.

No hint at what changed.

Can one of the board physics experts sift through and find this and find what amazing updates were made?

Thanks in advance.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.