The Playground

• Re-living the glory days now…

And that picture on the kitchen cabinet door, with the old rack system. That's got to be 10 years ago.

Living in the past.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2024-04-24 20:00 Peter 

Dr Rossi,

The paper in

http://wwvvv.researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-Cat_SK_and_Iong_range_particle_interactions

has obtained 1384 reccomendations, most of which made by physicists, researchers: if we consider the fact that the same paper reached, as of today, 128871 total readings, it appears to be among the most peer reviewed paper of its cathegory.

All the best,

Peter

…….

LOL search by “cathegory” in the Rossi Blog Reader…

• Yes, also "reccomendations" seems an interesting word.

• This has no particular LENR relationship, but is indeed a fascinating place that I thought some of you may enjoy knowing more about, as I do.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Curbina

I asked a mutual friend about the Barabar stuff, he is a professor of Sanskrit. He saif

"I don’t see how they date it to 2300 yrs ago as no written records are found in India before 250 BC. Actually, the earliest inscriptions are all of Aśoka’s reign, and some of these are found at Barabar, so the chronology is preserved. "

• Diadon, [20/04/2024 8:17 PM]

Normal is relative to the manufacturing process of the spheres. It would also be a great know the process of manufacturing such spheres and there properties. Fe, Ti, and Ni. Calcium and magnesium are found in tap water as well. It would be beneficial to have a control sample before the TSG process, but let's not divert attention from a simple water analysis test.

I'm not saying the trchnology isn't useful. Im just suggesting we don't junp to conclusions that there is fusion. As there are 1000+ years of collectice research in CMNS who have a hard time recieving attention and funding for there work as it is, let alone have to compete with someone as driven as Mr. Bendall.

Incredible scientists like JP Biberian, Fracesco Cellani, Vladimir Vysoski, Michael McKubre, Edmund Storms, Yoshiaka Arata, Peter Hagelstein, Mitchel Swartz, ect. to just name a few.

Does my position seem unfair or unreasonable to just want to see the water test?

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Curbina

I asked a mutual friend about the Barabar stuff, he is a professor of Sanskrit. He saif

"I don’t see how they date it to 2300 yrs ago as no written records are found in India before 250 BC. Actually, the earliest inscriptions are all of Aśoka’s reign, and some of these are found at Barabar, so the chronology is preserved. "

They address this in some depth in the documentary, they are at least Ashoka's old because the caves were there already when the inscriptions were carved, but it is contested as the entire reign of Ashoka was 28 years and these caves would have taken much more time to build, if ever could have been, with the technology available at that time.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• "I don’t see how they date it to 2300 yrs ago as no written records are found in India before 250 BC.

Curbina if you want to see an example of really ancient cave work (i.e. neolithic - 3300-3000 BC) then there is the Hypogeum in Malta.

There are other ancient cave networks on the island, but these are the best known - and one of only a couple that the public are allowed into. But you have to book many weeks in advance as visitor numbers are strictly limited, to prevent further damage to the painted walls (due to light and moisture).

But you can wander around online here.

Human beings are capable of incredible things (both good and bad) - if other people don't stop them.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• Thanks, and totally agreed.

You may want to take a look at the particulars of these Barabar caves, tho. The features revealed with modern scan systems (laser 3D scanning) are at least head scratching, if not breath taking. They Have tolerances and simmetries that are high even by today's machineable standards.

• What would you expect from a 2,300 year old surface roughness testing gadget? It was probably pretty accurate for the time. It is surprising that a 2,300 year old video has survived.

I insist that the measurement of the roughness was just a distraction, it only serves to show that the polished surface inside these caves has a smoothness comparable to some modern polished surfaces, and as much as it is a nice detail, it indeed turns out irrelevant when compared to the geometric complexity of the caves, and the accuracy to which they were built. The most astounding feat for me is that the so called "Gopika" cave has a degree of curvature that could only be detected with the laser scan, and they accurately correspond, on both long walls, to arcs inscript in two 120 m circumferences offset to a specific ratio. This alone, is mind boggling. All of this is analyzed and shown in the last 45 minutes of the documentary. If you are pressed for time to watch it, go straight to watch those final 45 minutes.

• Post by JedRothwell ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.