Daniel_G Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 10th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Daniel_G

FYI, you didn't actually edit out the CP/Mizuno connection:

Hydrogen Engineering Application & Development Company (HEAD) Japan: ACTIVE

•  Independent research unit supported by Clean Planet.
    •  Tadahiko Mizuno and Hideki Yoshino.

Emphasis added. This is from the document I just downloaded. I just want this CP link and Yoshino's name to be removed from here. This is requested by Mizuno himself.

"Hydrogen Engineering Application & Development Company (HEAD) Japan: ACTIVE

•  Independent research unit supported by Clean Planet.
    •  Tadahiko Mizuno and Hideki Yoshino."

I have told you that there is no relationship between Clean Planet and Mizuno, and also that HEAD has nothing to do with Yoshino. Although the CP section was edited properly, this is still in error and Dr. Mizuno would be very displeased to see this. FACT: HEAD is not supported by CP and Yoshino has no relationship with Mizuno. Please correct this error.

I also like to use the anti-LENR crowd's arguments and turn them around on themselves. I am one scientist that doesn't believe that the sun is a giant fusion furnace, a theory developed 50 years before the first nuclear fusion was used in practice. Sir Eddington's theories are just fanciful conjecture and scientists have repeatedly massaged their data to fit the model rather than consider other possibilities or alternative hypotheses. There is a massive body of evidence in support of the electrical sun hypothesis which is supported by IEEE and many well credentialed scientists. Why am I mentioning this? Because what I believe is that fusion does not happen in the core of the sun. It happens on the surface due to electrical current flow. The evidence is overwhelming. SO that means that hot fusion (HF) will never be practical. So getting back to my main point, when you get your assumptions wrong, everything that follows is wrong no matter how fancy your GIGO computer models look. If 30 years since its discovery and no practical device is the standard for anti-LENR skeptics, then how can I interpret 100 years since the discovery of nuclear fusion and billions upon billions spent and still no practical device? Its HF that is the major hoax in my opinion!

there are many excellent answers in this forum but this whole area of convincing skeptics is an interesting topic in and of itself. In my opinion not unlike that of the development of the first self powered aeroplane. There were literally 100s if not 1000s of attempts and the skeptics were saying heavier than air flight is impossible, (theorists should study this part!). I am a trained scientist, trained back in the days when we were taught that empirical evidence and data trumps theory (Richard Feynman) so anyone that cites theory against my empirical evidence, I just laugh at how the scientific education system has failed society. Finally a couple of bicycle mechanics got it worked out and I suspect LENR will probably go along the same type of story. Skeptics are great. As someone correctly mentioned real science not only welcomes but indeed thrives upon good solid skepticism. Only in pathological science and politics is there such a thing as consensus and believers and nonbelievers. The proper scientific response to skeptical claims is to design proper experiments to answer the questions the skeptics claim, not abandon the search! By that definition hot fusion has been going for 100 years and used billions upon billions of dollars and still no practical device! Why the double standards?

This troll has not met Dr Mizuno but knows what Dr Mizuno wishes.. ??

Stupid troll

Robert, I don't know how to talk with people and remain civil when you resort to name calling. I have stated there was a misunderstanding and all has been clarified with Dr. Mizuno now. Anyone can please feel free to contact Dr. Mizuno now and re-confirm the misunderstanding. Please leave the paranoia aside for a moment and clear this up.

Please quarantine these posts by DanielG

This is a troll a good example of an antilLENR troll.

Please check if its coming from Russia

I understand why you think I am a troll but if you care to simply confirm again with Dr. Mizuno, I think all will be clarified? Why would an alleged anti-LENR troll post current and correct information about Clean Planet?

Bullshit from Daniel G.. Last two posts #57 #58

Please Moderators!!!!! TROLL.

I have informed Mizuno by text and email

Hello RobertBryant, no this is not BS and I am not a TROLL. What is your basis for this? You are welcome to confirm with Dr. Mizuno again. As I said there was a misunderstanding. Professor Mizuno wishes that current and correct information is written on The Who's who document.

Also, I made a mistake on my reporting of HEAD CEO, Dr. Mizuno will remain in this position and a new company is planned to be made to handle commercialization and Dr. Mizuno will be Chairman of that company and a more commercial manager will head up the business side of this new company. I apologize to the readers of this forum for the misunderstanding and any angst I caused to Dr. Mizuno.

Thank you for checking Jed. We will see if, and how Daniel responds, and take it from there.

Good morning. Yes I am fluent in Japanese and English. Let me make this clear, I just started helping on the commercialization side of this project and have not yet met Dr. Mizuno and there was some misunderstandings which I have now cleared up. There is a plan in place to establish a commercial company to market Dr. Mizuno's technology and I am assisting in various capacities in that regard, and the main point of my post was to clarify the fact that Clean Planet and Dr. Mizuno are no longer associated and the patent filed by Clean Planet is not being used by Dr. Mizuno. If you check with Dr. Mizuno again, I think he will verify what I wrote here.

Hello Alan, I am a bilingual consultant working for professor Mizuno/HEAD and I would like to update you on HEAD. Professor Mizuno's HEAD company is no longer associated in any way with Clean Planet nor is there any relationship with Hideki Yoshino. The new CEO of HEAD is Kohei Nakamura and he is a close personal friend of mine. Feel free to verify this information through your own network but I would appreciate if you could update your list to show these changes. Also there was a patent filed with Clean Planet but Professor Mizuno's current technology does not utilize any of this technology and that patent was abandoned by Dr. Mizuno.