Seatrout Member
  • Member since Aug 10th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Seatrout

From what i can see on the net its still cryptic

Harvesting voltage between dissimilar metals,,-https://www.google.com/search?…&biw=1958&bih=882&dpr=0.7 Harvesting voltage between dissimilar metals experiment

umidity energy harvesting.. The new device works a bit like a tiny cloud, explains Yao. His team's technology taps into the air's humidity. This creates a charge difference between the top and bottom of the device. That difference is big enough to harvest from those water molecules a small flow of electrons — that is, electricity

humidity energy harvesting - Google Suche

Interesting..

I think most forgot about the 9' unit i started years ago.

it will also be interesting to see if the aluminum and sand cavity will turn into a ball after the reaction runs its course from the magnet field

Best to start with this 26" to make shore no one leave the ground lol.before adding water to the 9'

adding a bubble maker plate to the exit to see if it will create a ball lightning would be interesting but for now just making a baby thunder and lightning storm. unless it cloud bounces like the small one from years ago.

We will see...in time

Still hate this part but at least i can get my fingers in. the smaller 1/4 size" unit only had 2 coils in each hole.not starting with the 16 like in this unit.

when ready just take it out side and point it up to the sky.. no lid this time..ignore me now mf ..."not you guys"

244 Iron Carbon coils in this unit inside the Aluminum sand mix holes. "Tesla Coil" using mixed metals and not a power transformer.. Round and round we go.... just put the 1 volt back into the starting point.

Interesting Times..

Trout

if anyone get this..

if i mix aluminum dust in sheet rock dust with water tight glue will the reaction of the steel and aluminum damage th cage knowing it will still hold water?

or will the aluminum just turn to ash dust in the case in time?

or any other ides that will let corrosion happen within the case

material

Heads up for a bump in the road..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still like this video but hard to relate to my project without a lot of thought

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

gallium with the aluminum low heat-,motion vs electric magnets ect

Another bump

Gotta ask..

has anyone used low- voltage motion to move voltage in a wire

mixed metals for the motion to push

its the only thing i know of they will last for years and most of the things we use in a home can be 12 volt as most things have a step down transformer.ect..

any links to anything..

Bit of sun heads up

Something to do in winter ..

Im going to make the charged bubble maker..

one long steel wire ,, you will understand..

its the crop circle

wire around everything and let the steam pass inside the center tube

pasted-from-clipboard.png

once its built, filling it with aluminum is the last step, if anyone is interested to build it keep it small unless you can melt a lot of aluminum.to fill it up.The steel and aluminum are the reaction,,, with other things.

Be fun to think out.