The Playground

• youtube.com/watch?v=JarOebhYg6g&t=1164s Взрыв гелия на 14,15 мин. https://youtube.com/watch?v=vuvVcZbu2Vk
    ДИОД ударился рядом со мной на расстояние 5 метров мог и убить...

Я не понимаю, что вы делаете с этими разрядниками и большим асинхронным двигателем?

Можешь ли ты объяснить мне эксперимент, просто брат?

• You had time for ICCF 25, and now read my topic, sorry bro.

I didn't know what you looked like until I saw your YouTube, my apologies.
    I do remember your smile now though and the kind nod you gave. I thought you did geological work so I thought it was interesting you had a motor and spark gaps.
    My curiosity got the better of me I guess.
    My apologies once again for not making a better attempt to say hello at the conference.
    It was quite a rollercoaster ride that filled with many lessons that I am eternally grateful for.

• Soap ball-iron rich water

For me, I think of a plasma ball like a soap bubble floating around,. take a bubble making mechanism and use a gas.. to fill them, then let it float through a static charge area, its just a ball like water capacitor. I cant think of much you can do with it..but betting you can..

maybe just a conductive plate with holes in top lid.to make the bubbles,

at least the gas will ignite outside the cardboard tube.as the bubble brakes on the upper plate.

• thinking crop circle were just helping out back in the day i just did not know about them at the time.

I think these are upper and lower voltage plates

?thumbnail=1

I just used the water as the ground from the lower plate, it would just zzzzz

The bubble maker was just an aluminum plate with holes glassed to the top cap of of the cardboard..

• There is a new Rossi poll available online, to predict the future of Rossi's quest.

Have your say: What will be the ending of Andrea Rossi's more than a decade long attempt to develop the e-cat as a ZPE free energy generation device?
    Voice your opinion on the poll: What will be the ending of Andrea Rossi's more than a decade long attempt to develop the e-cat as a ZPE free energy generation…
    take.supersurvey.com

• Almost...... ... ...Happened...

infra red systems log in cockpit and AA canons glow effects and aircraft with back lights..

ground targets effects, aircraft damage effects ect.

flustered mf

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

was a fun project.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is a new Rossi poll available online, to predict the future of Rossi's quest.

I suspect none of the above.

Rossi has his money and is only still around for the show IMHO.

An easy way out for Rossi, once he gets bored, is to announce that he has discovered that his invention is capable of being made into a weapon of unheard of power and therefore, in conscience, he will stop all production and destroy his research, for the good of mankind.

• A poor quality huckster, now just a shuckster.

Huckster

noun
    noun: huckster; plural noun: hucksters

1. a person who sells small items, either door-to-door or from a stall or small store. Similar: trader

dealer

seller

purveyor

vendor

barrow boy

salesman

door-to-door salesman

pedlar

hawker

higgler

pusher

chapman

packman

crier

colporteur

• a mercenary person eager to make a profit out of anything.
      • NORTH AMERICAN a publicity agent or advertising copywriter, especially for radio or television.

verbNORTH AMERICAN

verb: huckster; 3rd person present: hucksters; past tense: huckstered; past participle: huckstered; gerund or present participle: huckstering

1. promote or sell (something, typically a product of questionable value).

Shuckster

DEFINITION: v. To seek compliments and/or support by insulting oneself or by complaining about the difficulty of one's life. n. A person who uses self-deprecation as flattery bait.

• A poor quality huckster, now just a shuckster.

In like a lion and out like a lamb as the saying goes. He literally burst onto the LENR scene and quickly captured the fields attention. At one time having the likes of NASA and Boeing courting him.

Some, like myself, would even say he revitalized the field, which attracted the new players who have since advanced the work of the old guard. For that, I am thankful. For all his chicanery, his legacy may be he serendipitously made a difference.

• He himself is the Customer he met with daily and whose results aligned with his own. He played this Customer game on everyone for nearly two years until it was finally exposed in court. Oh, everyone likes to explain it away with another conspiracy, (he had to prove it but someone backed out, etc) but the truth is plain to see. Again playing with everyone like a cat plays with a lightly wounded mouse, never eating it, never letting it get away too far, and rigging the game

2016-01-13 14:37 Øystein Lande 

Dear mr. Rossi,

Do you have fixed Weekly or monthly meetings with the customer and referee, or only when required for discussions?

Have your own measurements of power and COP been in agreement with the Customers and the referee’s so far?

2016-01-13 17:04 Andrea Rossi 

Oeystein Lande:

With the Customer I meet daily; about the ERV, visits are made with no pre-advice to check instrumentation and measures registration, and also to check the camera registrations of the videocameras put by the ERV inside the plant. The measurements made by the ERV are substantially coherent with the measurements made by us, so far.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2015-10-05 19:01 Andrea Rossi 

Gunnar Lindberg:

The Customer was not previously using electricity: he switched to electricity when we proposed him the E-Cat explaining that with the E-Cat his thermal energy was going to cost less, increasing his profits. Your question was clear and well formulated, probably my answer was incomplete.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2015-10-04 13:59 Andrea Rossi 

Gio:

I have not the right to speak for the Customer, as you correcly wrote, and express a feeling would not be correct. By the way, I have no idea about what the Customer will want to do. My duty in the Custemer’s factory is to make the plant work.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• From the Doral depositions, to refresh the memories.

Document 207-36

Page 22

13 Q. Not many. So on a day-to-day basis you

14 are at the Doral warehouse, correct?

15 A. Every day.

16 Q. All right. And any operations that are

17 occurring at the Doral warehouse on behalf of J.M.

18 Products, you are controlling?

19 A. Absolutely.

20 Q. And that has been so since J.M. Products

21 was formed, correct?

22 A. It is correct.

23 Q. All right. So you, Andrea Rossi, control

24 all of the day-to-day activity of J.M. Products,

25 correct?

Page 23

1 A. Correct.

2 Q. You, Andrea Rossi, control Leonardo

3 Corporation, correct?

4 A. Correct.

5 Q. Leonardo Corporation pays all the

6 expenses of J.M. Products, correct?

7 A. No.

8 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

9 BY MR. PACE:

10 Q. What expenses does J.M. Products incur

11 that Leonardo does not pay?

12 A. You are forgetting that I told you at the

13 beginning of this deposition that Leonardo paid the

14 expenses of J.M. as a compensation of the products --

15 Q. But they are still paying it. My

16 question was Leonardo pays for whatever reason -- you

17 can explain later the reason.

18 MR. ARAN: Objection. Let's not talk

19 over each other.

20 BY MR. PACE:

21 Q. Fair enough, I am just asking a

22 question. You can explain later why they paid it.

23 A. Okay.

24 Q. You can explain in the trial. You can

25 explain it at some other context.

Page 24

1 A. Okay.

2 Q. My question was -- let's see if you can

3 answer my question though. Because I thought we went

4 through this already.

5 You, as the corporate representative of

6 J.M. Products, are here to say -- to testify that the

7 only expenses of which you are aware of J.M. Products

8 were paid by Leonardo Corporation, correct?

9 A. If we limit our description of the facts

10 to the action of paying the bills, yes.

11 Q. Yes, sir. I am --

12 A. If we confine, yes.

13 Q. We will get into the explanation of why

14 they paid but I am just trying to establish that you,

15 Andrea Rossi, ran the day-to-day operations of J.M.

16 Products, correct?

17 A. Yes, it is correct.

18 Q. You, Andrea Rossi, controlled Leonardo

19 Corporation, correct?

20 A. Correct.

21 Q. Leonardo Corporation paid for all the

22 day-to-day expenses of which you are aware for J.M.

23 Products, correct?

24 A. Correct.

25 Q. So there is -- the building -- the Doral

Page 25

1 warehouse where J.M. Products is located, that was

2 found by you, correct?

3 A. Correct.

4 Q. It was leased by Leonardo, correct?

5 A. Correct.

6 Q. J.M. Products subleased whatever

7 section -- whatever portion they used from Leonardo,

8 correct?

9 A. Correct.

Page 27

24 Q. Andrea Rossi controls J.M. Products,

25 correct?

Page 28

1 MR. ARAN: Objection to form.

2 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

3 THE WITNESS: No.

4 BY MR. PACE:

5 Q. Why is it that Andrea Rossi does not

6 control J.M. Products?

7 A. Because to control J.M. Products mean to

8 have full control of J.M. Products. As you -- as you

9 have heard from the beginning, I was not in the board

10 of directors. I was not the president. I was not

11 the CEO.

12 I was the director of all the scientific

13 research and development activity and experimental

14 activity of J.M., so I was the director and I am

15 responsible about all the day by day operations,

16 working operations that take -- that have taken act

17 inside the factory of J.M., not of all the actions or

18 deeds that are related to the -- to the activity that

19 is proper of a president or of a board of directors.

20 Q. What other activities does J.M. Products

21 engage in, other than activities that you have

22 controlled?

23 A. I don't know

Page 32

1 Q. So to the best of your knowledge there

2 are no activities by J.M. Products outside the

3 factory?

4 MR. ARAN: Objection to form,

5 mischaracterization.

6 THE WITNESS: I am not able to answer

7 about things that I am not aware of.

8 BY MR. PACE:

9 Q. Fair enough, but I think I asked to the

10 best of your knowledge. Let me ask the question

11 again.

12 A. The best of my knowledge is I don't

13 know.

14 Q. To the best of your knowledge you are not

15 aware of any activities of J.M. Products other than

16 what occurs at the Doral warehouse?

17 A. Yes.

18 Q. All right.

19 A. Sorry but, you know, it's the English to

20 the best of your knowledge that had put me in

21 difficulty because I don't know the semantic limit of

22 that proposition. This is why I was --

23 Q. Understood. I understand. Some of these

24 things I am trying to find out, you can only answer

25 to the knowledge that you either have prior to

Page 33

1 preparing for the deposition or in connection with

2 preparing for the deposition.

3 But as a corporate representative of J.M.

4 Products if the question, in fact, falls within the

5 scope of the topics for which you are a corporate

6 representative, and that can be a debate between

7 counsel but if it does your answer, you know, is

8 controlling for the corporation.

9 If it doesn't, then it's just your

10 personal -- you know, what Andrea Rossi knows

11 personally.

12 A. Yeah.

13 Q. You would agree with me that as it

14 relates to Leonardo Corporation the only activities

15 of J.M. Products that are of significance to Leonardo

16 Corporation are the activities at the Doral

17 warehouse, correct?

18 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

19 THE WITNESS: Can you kindly repeat?

20 BY MR. PACE:

21 Q. It's a long question. I will try again.

22 The only activities of J.M. Products that are

23 relevant to Leonardo Corporation are those activities

24 at the Doral warehouse, correct?

25 A. Yes, it is correct.

Page 34

1 Q. And those activities you, Andrea Rossi,

2 had complete control over?

3 A. Yes.

• Reading those Doral transcripts, it is clear that Rossi was tricked by the sleazy lawyers into admitting something that can't be true.

JM products was truly an independent company simply because Rossi was not on the BOD. It has nothing to do with being completely funded by Leonardo and only doing work for Leonardo. It was not an attempt to scam anyone.

Rossi's English is poor, and he is old and of failing health due to strange radiation poisoning.

It was rude for those lawyers to pick on a future Nobel Prize winner like that.

Thank God he and his Team were able to move forward with several new and vastly improved versions of the e-cat since these early days.

And let's not rule out a big conspiracy involving oil companies, their puppets in government, and space alien interference.

;)

• Something to do in winter ..

Im going to make the charged bubble maker..

one long steel wire ,, you will understand..

its the crop circle

wire around everything and let the steam pass inside the center tube

pasted-from-clipboard.png

once its built, filling it with aluminum is the last step, if anyone is interested to build it keep it small unless you can melt a lot of aluminum.to fill it up.The steel and aluminum are the reaction,,, with other things.

Be fun to think out.

• In Kazakhstan, mourning for the miners of Karaganda, eternal memory to them. I was at a conference in Alushta, Crimea, when Ukraine was there and talked to miners and academics who said that the mine would be closed immediately and we would be out of work. And our oilmen extract oil, gas and 10 times more water, and these are the coolers of the planet, it's like in a motor, water cools the motor, the same thing on planet Earth! And now we all see it as the departure of the Caspian Sea, promised 100 meters by the end of the 21st century. There are new energy sources based on the synthesis of cold construction, I had many such conferences, but I chose geology based on the synthesis of cold construction, who understood me not so long ago and also switched to geology-continental drift-plate tectonics. I started working on how to extract oil after the institute

Kazakhstan mourns for the miners of Karaganda, eternal memory of them. I was at a conference in Alushta, Crimea, when Ukraine was there, and I talked to miners and scientists who said that the mine would be closed immediately and we would be out of work. And our oilmen extract oil, gas and 10 times more water, and these are the coolers of the planet, it's like in a motor, water cools the motor, the same thing on planet Earth! And now we all perceive it as the departure of the Caspian Sea to the promised 100 meters by the end of the XXI century. There are new energy sources based on the synthesis of cold construction, I had many such conferences, but I chose geology based on the synthesis of cold construction, which understood me not so long ago and also switched to geology - tectonics of continental plate drift. I started to engage in oil production after the institute https://earthpapers.net/geolog...lity-s-pozitsiy-mobilizma and it was only at home that he discovered spherical nodules and began conducting experiments on their extraction in laboratory conditions at the Kazatomprom MAEK and received there the restoration of nodules in an iron reactor. Experiments are being conducted with a fiberglass reactor and electrogravity has been obtained, with the help of which new energy can be found. Electrogravity will give us new flying saucers and spaceships, we will be able to go into space and find new energy, but in the meantime I will need $6,000 to buy new capacitors, 4 pieces in China. But, unfortunately, I rented money for a conference in Poland, Szczecin, and I didn't have money just to buy new capacitors. Like Gennady Tarasenko on YouTube, there are a lot of my films, etc. Billionaires promised to give money, but they themselves launch rockets for oil, they do not need it... But we live in the Caspian Sea, and we will need new energy first, you can't transfer a CHP plant to the sea, and the sea will go away and go away. We're not all such lazy people, and I can't find the money to study. I don't want to say that they wouldn't, like our presidents, extract oil and cut down vineyards to give up wine, but people still drink good wine. So we don't need to become such freaks as our presidents, we need to think about the future of the whole planet and the main ones who, without water, have come to the conclusion that we will do. My address in the People's Bank: 4405 6397 9365 5034.

Who wants to live, send me, I have a small laboratory and I will make a new capacity in it, they won't give me money for such a project anyway, oil will still be extracted.

With the help of supernatural experiments with nodules, I came to the conclusion that oil was formed due to civilization in the earth's core, like all other minerals, coal was obtained from oil, graphite from coal, gold as a result of oxidation, nodules were obtained as ball loops, and cylindrical nodules were obtained from linear lightning. Electricity makes up all the riches of the earth's crust, read my forum and my topic https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Here are three of my articles, read them, write them down, I'm on Twitter, Facebook, it's easy for me to find guys. Just write to Gennady Tarasenko and I will save the planet, we will already save the Caspian, we will look for a new planet, only we don't need Mars, like Elon Musk...

Here are three of my articles, read them, write them down, I'm on Twitter, Facebook, it's easy for me to find guys. Just write to Gennady Tarasenko and I will save the planet, we will save the Caspian already, we will look for a new planet, only we don't need Mars, like Elon Musk...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.