The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Has anyone here learned anything at all from Axil's fantastical explanations? Is it just me who is so stupid and sees them as nonsensical? Or are we all just too stupid?

As he is entirely in the theoretical side, I really don’t pay him much attention. If he ever starts doing experiments or teaming up with someone doing experiments, he may eventually be proven right or wrong.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• As he is entirely in the theoretical side, I really don’t pay him much attention. If he ever starts doing experiments or teaming up with someone doing experiments, he may eventually be proven right or wrong.

Experiments have been done that show me to be right.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is one opinion that I know you won't like.

The important implication of the BEC theory of the EVO is that many hundreds of man years of validated research into BECs can be applied to the EVO mechanism. For one thing, the EVO will form a supersolid whose results have been seen in the LION diamond observations. In the video B. Greenyer asked "how it could happen": the formation of hexagonal, square, and triangular tunnels. The fact that the EVOs dig hexagonal profiled tunnels show that those EVOs are supersolids when fully mature. When the EVO is young and first starts out their life cycle, they take on the form of a BEC as you have seen in imprints of EVOs on metal walls.

There is no toroidal motion of any electron based current involved with the EVO mechanism. The young EVO circulates based on the BEC interlaced chiral photon current, but when the polariton aggregation grows dense, a supersolid lattice forms, the polaritons stay rigidly in place without moving, yet the BEC still shows the superfluid movement that KEN had observed and as a supersolid produces.

Supersolid.

Supersolid - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

In condensed matter physics, a supersolid is a spatially ordered material with superfluid properties.

A supersolid is a special quantum state of matter where particles form a rigid, spatially ordered structure, but also flow with zero viscosity.

The Zurich group placed a Bose–Einstein condensate inside two optical resonators, which enhanced the atomic interactions until they started to spontaneously crystallize and form a solid that maintains the inherent superfluidity of Bose–Einstein condensates.[9][10] This setting realises a special form of a supersolid, t<u><i><b>he so-called lattice supersolid, </b></i></u>where atoms are pinned to the sites of an externally imposed lattice structure.

The fact that the EVO is a BEC implies a supersolid nature which is a quantum state of matter where particles form a rigid, spatially ordered structure, but also flow with zero viscosity. A supersolid can be hexagonal, square, or another shape:

Hexagonal: Simulations predict that a temperature quench can create a reproducible hexagonal 7-droplet supersolid. Experimentally, a seven-droplet hexagonal supersolid was obtained and its high coherence was confirmed by studying the interference pattern obtained after releasing the atoms from the trap.

Square: A study observed the supersolid crystallized in a square shape.

A supersolid simultaneously has two orders, solid and super:

Solid: Because of the spatially repeating pattern of particles

Super: Because the particles can flow without resistance

The supersolid phase can be generally defined as one that combines typical crystalline properties, such as shear modulus and broken translation symmetry, with frictionless mass transport through the solid bulk.

• Ken Shoulders stated as follows:

Superfluidity and High Reynolds Number:

The number of coupled states between two modes can define both resistivity and viscosity. If there are no states to couple energy into, there is no loss of energy. Superconductivity and the low viscosity of superfluidity, having a high Reynolds number, arise from this situation. The black EV seems to lack states to couple into our region of normal permittivity, ergo, a form of superconductivity exists here. The state of existence for a black EV is bounded by high permittivity space producing a shielding effect. Within this cocoon the black EV slides around with ease.

This experimental observation is satisfied by the BEC nature of the EVO.

A superconductor and a Bose-Einstein condensate are two distinctly different physical phenomena that occur in materials under different conditions.

A superconductor is a material that has zero electrical resistance, meaning that an electric current can flow through it without any loss of energy, making it essentially 100 percent efficient in this regard. This occurs when the material is cooled to a very low temperature, typically impinging on absolute zero. At these temperatures, electrons in the material form pairs known as Cooper pairs, and these can move freely through the material without interacting with its lattice structure. This results in zero electrical resistance and the ability to carry an electric current with no loss of energy…so long as the low temperature is maintained.

A Bose-Einstein condensate is a state of matter that occurs when an aggregation of entangled bosons, a type of fundamental particle with integer spin. The bosons lose their individuality and condense into a single entity, forming a Bose-Einstein condensate. This state of matter exhibits pretty unusual properties, such as superfluidity and zero viscosity, that are not found in any other state of matter. Bose Einstein condensates do not follow the laws of classical physics and display unique behaviors that cannot be explained by classical mechanics. Bose-Einstein condensates are thought to comprise a 5th state of matter after plasma.

Ken Shoulders is improperly equating the two concepts: a superconductor and a Bose-Einstein condensate because they both have the same coherent behavior: such as superfluidity and zero viscosity, but the details of their constructions differ.

But the superfluidity and zero viscosity of the BEC satisfies the experimental observation made by KEN of the EVO.

• The fact that the EVOs dig hexagonal profiled tunnels show that those EVOs are supersolids when fully mature. When the EVO is young and first starts out their life cycle, they take on the form of a BEC as you have seen in imprints of EVOs on metal walls.

Unfortunately hexagonal artifacts are not uncommon in EM studies (even in diamonds)

"It is not the first time, and unfortunately maybe not the last time, that researchers are confused by diffraction artefacts and think they discovered a “new” hexagonal phase, or more generally a new superstructure. The list of papers would be too long to establish; we will just mention some of them. Some have reported the formation of the ω phase in tantalum after extreme laser deformation [17], but the study suffers the same problems as Ping's ones in steels. The positions and intensities of the spots in the SAED of Fig. 2 of [17] are the same as those of Fig. 3, and they can be equally indexed by double diffraction and streaking effects. Many also claimed for the existence of a 9R phase in pure aluminium and Al alloys, for examples [18], [19], [20], [21], [22], but here again, the HRTEM images shown in these works, such as those reproduced in Fig. 4ab, are nothing else than moiré fringes created by overlapped twins. There are also numerous papers claiming the existence of a 9R structure of copper precipitates in iron and steels [23], [24], [25], [26], [27], [28], or in copper after irradiation at high temperature [29]; but the only proofs given in these works are here again HRTEM images along <110> zone axes, such as that reproduced in Fig. 4c, that show actually only moiré fringes. The moiré are easily recognized by the fact that the contrasts change all along the interfaces. During the TEM session, the microscopist can also feel the artefact by the impossibility to correctly focalize the image. The illusion of 9R does not stop to metals and alloys. Recently, exotic structures of carbon, such ‘M-diamond’ (‘M’ for monoclinic]) and other polytypes such as 2H, 4H, 9R and 15R were reported in papers published in Nature"

Diffraction artefacts from twins and stacking faults, and the mirage of hexagonal, polytypes or other superstructures
    Recently, a hexagonal phase has been reported in high carbon steels in several studies. Here, we show that the electron microscopy results used in the…
    www.sciencedirect.com

• Yes, the formation of hexagonal crystal structures are common in solids, but what is singular and never seen is the production of hexagonal shaped tunnels that are fully enclosed, perfectly smooth, without irregularities, and terminated at the end of the tunnel with a micron sized ball of transmuted material that differs from the material that the tunnel was constructed in. The tunnels are random, chaotic and are not produced relative to the crystal structure of the diamond.

Don't forget the production of triangular holes and tunnels were also produced.

Show me a reference for this process.

• The evidence for Bose Einstein condensation (BEC) is fundamentally important in describing the EVO mechanism. That evidence includes superfluidity and zero viscosity as Ken Shoulders found in EVOs. Also the supersolid evidence in the diamond analysis for hexagonal, square and triangular cavity shapes can only form from a BEC mechanism. The EVO also produces vortex tube based triangular penetration holes in substrate material.

The BEC mechanism is fundamental from which many experimentally observational emergent properties are derived.

The EVO is not a "Toroidal Moment" because superfluidity, zero viscosity and supersolid behavior is not derived from "Toroidal Moment" but what is fundamental based on these experimental observations is the BEC mechanism.

Another critically important characteristic derived from BEC is the development of a domain wall that protects the inner workings of the EVO from our environment. It is the domain wall that stops energy from transmutation from being seen in all LENR experiments.

BEC also is the gateway into the vacuum nature of the EVO as has been recently discovered in BEC research.

• Yes, the formation of hexagonal crystal structures are common in solids

They may well be though there are only 36 known truly hexagonal crystalline minerals, and 6 other structural groups which are more common. . But they can also be electron diffraction artifacts, which is what the paper I linked in #928 above is about..

"It is not the first time, and unfortunately maybe not the last time, that researchers are confused by diffraction artefacts and think they discovered a “new” hexagonal phase, or more generally a new superstructure...

• As he is entirely in the theoretical side, I really don’t pay him much attention. If he ever starts doing experiments or teaming up with someone doing experiments, he may eventually be proven right or wrong.

He is not on the theoretical side because a physics theory requires math, or it is not a theory.

All he has is mixed up buzzwords that keep changing every few weeks.

There truly is no theory to test. As good old Wolfy P. said, "Not Even Wrong".

• Don't forget the production of triangular holes and tunnels were also produced.

Show me a reference for this process.

The paper on artefacts above mentions 'polytypes' . For your benefit I will explain - it means 'similar but different forms'. As for 'holes' they can also be artifacts caused by poor coating technique or what is called 'charging' ...

Try this short video. https://www.sciencelearn.org.n…/305-artefacts-in-the-sem

• The active fundamental mechanism of the EVO MUST produce super fluidity and zero viscosity according to Ken Shoulders. That requirement is not meet by any arguments about crystal structure. The ONLY mechanism that produces these required EVO coherence effects is BEC.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep trying.

• He is not on the theoretical side because a physics theory requires math, or it is not a theory.

All he has is mixed up buzzwords that keep changing every few weeks.

There truly is no theory to test. As good old Wolfy P. said, "Not Even Wrong".

He is in the “argumental side” then. Happy?

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have wondered why Ken Shoulders changed the name of the EVO from EV. It may have been his contemplations about the nature of vacuum permeability as applied to the EVO. Vacuum permeability is a physical constant that quantifies the strength of a magnetic field emitted by an electric current in a vacuum. It is also known as the magnetic constant or the permeability of free space. The symbol for vacuum permeability is μ0.

The terminology of permeability and susceptibility was introduced by William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin in 1872.

Vacuum permeability is a constant of proportionality between a vacuum's magnetic field strength and its magnetic flux density. It is derived from the production of a magnetic field by an electric current or by a moving electric charge.

The nature of vacuum permeability is connected as a constant defined by the nature of spacetime itself. Any change in Vacuum permeability implies a change in the nature of the vacuum (aka spacetime).

Ken Shoulder states as follows:

Although tests of the effect on an EV by gravity are difficult, the tests for inertial effects are much easier. In a paper given at the Conference on Future Energy (2), the author showed high jet velocities for materials like SiC that had been fluidized without heating. The passage of an EV through this refractory material decomposes it into atomic form and imparts a high velocity to it. The material was accelerated sufficiently to generate light upon reversal of the direction of its travel. The light generated extended into the ultraviolet region of the spectrum and had a spherical source size of about 5 micrometers. Another peculiarity of the light source is that it is almost totally aligned with the direction of the borehole in the material made by the EV passage. Although the sides of the borehole were both black and bound together by a low melting point wax, there was no melting due to photon absorption even though there were over 100 billion photons generated in less than 10 picoseconds. In the reference cited above (2), it was stated that the light was possibly generated by synchrotron radiation but there is another interpretation now available. It is possible that the combination of high particle velocity and sudden traversal across the boundary of changing permittivity could give rise to bremsstrahlung radiation due to the change in index of refraction or permittivity.

The only way for the vacuum permittivity to change is that spacetime itself must be somehow different under the influence of the EVO. So this consideration may be why Ken Shoulders believed that the EVO was an agent of change for spacetime itself as reflected in the name Exotic Vacuum Object.

• I have wondered why Ken Shoulders changed the name of the EVO from EV. It may have been his contemplations about the nature of vacuum permeability as applied to the EVO. Vacuum permeability is a physical constant that quantifies the strength of a magnetic field emitted by an electric current in a vacuum. It is also known as the magnetic constant or the permeability of free space. The symbol for vacuum permeability is μ0.

Nothing of the kind. Originally he gave it a Latin tag - from memory 'Electrum Validum' or something like that. This was because it was a new species of macro particle related to the electron and he liked the idea of using a Linnean name for it.Then his main scientific colleague Hal Puthoff suggested that it should have a more descriptive name. Exotic Vacuum Object..

• Thanks for the feedback. Keep trying.

In all seriousness Axil, here is some honest feedback.

You claim to have a theory but I have not seen any concise writeup about what the theory is, and the various explanations are constantly changing.

Concise does not mean stringing together marginally related physics terms. It means concise and simple in the Occam's Razor sense.

I would sincerely request you write up a more formal paper explaining what your theory is, as you see your theory today.

In it, there should be mathematical equations which can be used to make predictions from your theory.

A theory without any predictive capability is not useful. Also a theory cannot include links or cut and paste sections from Wikipedia or other pop-sci sources.

If you have trouble with the math portion, and if your theory really qualifies as one, there are people here who could help you fine tune the math.

I happily volunteer Wyttenbach to help you develop your mathematics.

This paper will also be useful a couple of days later when you completely change your description, thus reminding you to keep focused.

This paper should be posted for public access, even if just on ResearchGate, to get critiques and "Peer Reviews".

Finally we could submit this paper to certain LENR friendly professors and researchers for review.

You must be able to constructively handle the criticism they might offer.

• A Leak From Our Universe to Another

by

Ken Shoulders © 2006

This observation by Ken Shoulders is likely due to the way the EVO distroys matter and makes it disappear. An example of this is seen in the LION experiment where tunnels are created in diamond in a way where there is no indications of energy production. The tunnels are regular and smooth with no trace of heat or explosive excavation. There is also no trace where the material taken from those tunnels went.

It looks like for all intents and purposes that the material is being teleported to another universe and this in fact may be what is actually happening. The science behind this behavior has actually been formulated.

Bubble universes and traversable wormholes

arXiv:2201.02203v1

Bubble universes and traversable wormholes in general relativity can be realized as two sides of the same concept. To exemplify it, we find, display, and study in a unified manner a Minkowski- Minkowski closed universe and a Minkowski-Minkowski traversable wormhole. By joining two 3- dimensional flat balls along a thin shell two-sphere of matter, i.e., a spherical domain wall, into a single spacetime one gets a Minkowski-Minkowski static closed universe, i.e., a bubble universe. By joining two 3-dimensional complements of flat balls along a thin shell two-sphere of matter, i.e., a spherical throat, into a single spacetime one gets a Minkowski-Minkowski static open universe which is a traversable wormhole. Thus, Minkowski-Minkowski bubble universes and wormholes can be seen as complementary to each other. Is is also striking that these two spacetimes, the Minkowski- Minkowski bubble universe and the Minkowski-Minkowski traversable wormhole, have resemblances with two well-known static universes of general relativity. The Minkowski-Minkowski static closed universe, i.e., the Minkowski-Minkowski bubble universe, resembles in many aspects the Einstein universe, i.e., a static closed spherical universe homogeneously filled with dust matter and with a cosmological constant. The Minkowski-Minkowski static open universe, i.e., the Minkowski-Minkowski traversable wormhole, resembles the Friedmann static universe, i.e., a static open hyperbolic universe homogeneously filled with negative energy density dust and with a negative cosmological, which is a universe with two disjoint branes, or branches, that can be considered a failed wormhole. In this light, the Einstein static closed universe and the Friedmann static open universe should also be seen as two sides of the same concept, i.e., they are complementary to each other. The scheme is completed by performing a linear stability analysis for the Minkowski-Minkowski bubble universe and the Minkowski-Minkowski traversable wormhole and also by comparing it to the stability of the Einstein static universe and the Friedmann static universe, respectively. The complementarity between bubble universes and traversable wormholes, that exists for these instances of static spacetimes, can be can carried out for dynamical spacetimes, indicating that such a complementarity is quite general. The overall study suggests that bubble universes and traversable wormholes can be seen as coming out of the same concept, and thus, if ones exist the others should also exist.

This description of the bubble universe is close to what I have come to beleive what the EVO is.

It is a bubble of spacetime that is populated with negative energy density and a cosmological constant that is negative. It is anti-de Sutter space protected by a domain wall that sequestered both matter and energy from observation from our universe. Matter and energy can be shared between these EVO. It is seen that in the LION diamond experiment that transmuted matter was shared by the thousands of EVO. All these EVOs showed at the end of their tunnel the same transmuted elements in the form a micro-ball.

See the Diamond analysis video here

So matter and energy can travel between EVOs via wormholes.

In his experimentation, Ken Shoulders saw all this and he often remarked on the way EVOs were otherworldly.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.