Tickets for lectures on Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
"It is interesting to note that a hypothetical technology, able to align the intrinsic angular momentum of a sufﬁcient number of electrons, could favor the formation of a coherent superconducting and super-ﬂuid condensate state. In this state, the electrons would behave as particles with whole spin ħ and would no longer be subject to the Fermi–Dirac statistic. The compression effect (pinch) of an electrical discharge, accurately localized in a very small “capillary” volume, inside which a very rapid and uniform variation of the electric potential occurs, could favor the formation of a superconducting plasma.The conjecture is based on the possibility that, as a consequence of Aharonov–Bohm effect, a rapid, collective and simultaneous variation of the Zitterbewegung phase catalyzes the creation of coherent systems "
From Feynman lectures:
"Thus many people were rather shocked when the matter was brought up. That’s why someone thought it would be worthwhile to do the experiment to see that it really was right, even though quantum mechanics, which had been believed for so many years, gave an unequivocal answer. It is interesting that something like this can be around for thirty years but, because of certain prejudices of what is and is not significant, continues to be ignored."
wave particle duality
If I understand correctly, in very simple terms, the rotating charge is massless and the electron mass comes from the circular motion of the charge.
The key equation that connects mechanics and electromagnetism is
The charge moves always at light-speed, has no intrinsic mass but has a mechanical momentum of purely electromagnetic nature.
There are not new concepts in the last post of Vessela blog. The aim is to present the divulgative video of Francesco Ferrara.
First publication was Occams razor followed by others of Kovac, Celani etc.. there is no new content.
The problem is that most of the calculations just show known facts and the model does not calculate any new things...
Where is the force that bends the charge?? Or is it massless as it should be!
The force comes from the charge self-interaction (Lorentz force) with its magnetic flux quantum ΦM=h/e.
eq. 36, par. 3.4 (The electromagnetic Dirac equation) of Electron Structure, Ultra-Dense Hydrogen and Low Energy Nuclear Reactions
A summary of the proposed Zitterbewegung model:
0) A gauge-less, simple interpretation of Maxwell's equations can be written, using Cl3,1(ℝ) algebra, using only the electromagnetic four potential
1) Does exist a a scalar field that is the four divergence of the four electromagnetic potential
2) Charge density is the partial time derivative of the scalar field
3) Current density vector components are the partial space derivatives of the scalar field
4) D'Alembert equation can be applied to both scalar field and charge density
5) Electron mass is the angular frequency of a rotating elementary charge along a circumference which length is equal to Compton wavelength
6) Electron charge follows an helicoidal motion that can be encoded with a single spinor of Cl3,1(ℝ).
7)The concept of relativistic mass is easily derived from the electron charge helicoidal motion.
8 ) The electron charge is distributed on the surface of a sphere that follows a circular or helicoidal motion.
9)The value of the elementary charge is equal (in natural units) to the square root of the radius of this sphere with the radius of the charge orbit
10) The electron spin 1/2 is the quantized component along an external magnetic field of electron angular momentum (=hbar)
11) The elementary charge e is always associated to a quantized magnetic flux ΦM=h/e.
12) The electron charge has a pure electromagnetic momentum eA equal to its mass in natural units (p=eA=mc)
13) Newton law F=ma can be easily explained inside the theory framework
14) The charge moves at speed of light (a major difference with Mills theory)
15) Heisenberg uncertainty principle has a simple geometric interpretation
16) Ultradense hydrogen (and consequently AHE and LENR experiments) may be explained with the formations of pseudo-neutrons where the proton is at center of electron Zitterbewegung charge orbit
17) GEometric-Electromagnetic interpretation of Dirac, Proca and Klein-Gordon equations is proposed.
18) Aharonov-Bohm equations are in agreement with the proposed model
19th century scientist vs. 21st century scientist
New post (in Italian) on Vessela Blog, signed by Mario Menichella
Other Mario Menichella works:
November 29, 2019 at 1:51 PM
I suggest you this lecture on Bell’s theorem:
"Geometric algebra ( Clifford algebra ) , championed by David Hestenes as a universal language for physics, was used as a framework for the quantum mechanics of interacting qubits by Chris Doran , Anthony Lasenby and others."
"In 2007 Joy Christian surprised the world with his announcement that Bell’s theorem was incorrect , because, according to Christian, Bell had unnecessarily restricted the co-domain of the measurement outcomes to be the traditional real numbers."
Well, apart from 'Magnetic Miles LLC' being based in Florida, they appear to have little in common with AR. Here's a little press announcement they made a couple of years back.
They have little in common, but nevertheless they cite Rossi:
"The solid-gaseous reactor, typified by the E-CAT device, has the material initially in solid form,
but with the application of heat becomes a mixture of solid, liquid, and gas. Currently, heat is the
only energy output from this type of device, but unsubstantiated claims  have been made
suggesting that there is significant electrical output. This device is targeted to be a direct
replacement for fossil fuel sources of energy where heat is used to drive steam turbines, etc., a
utility level of application."
"As normally defined, charges are identified with particles that have a (by definition timelike) worldline in Minkowski space. Then the four-distance between charges does not make any sense since it is asking the distance between two lines, unless they are parallel. if they are parallel then the distance is spacelike (assuming you take the perpendicular) and could never be on the null cone."
"Leave aside the electron condensate issue which would seem to be contrary to both the Fermionic nature of electrons (no explanation given) and the Coulomb repulsion."
What you write is true only ignoring, in first place, the Zitterbewegung electron model cited in Rossi paper.
For nearly a decade the size of the particle that makes up the bulk of the universe’s visible matter has been in dispute, with experiments yielding two very different values for the radius of the proton. This disagreement may soon be resolved now that an electron scattering experiment has, for the first time, favoured the smaller of the two values.
From "The Electron and Occam's Razor":
"By using the electromagnetic four-potential as a “Materia Prima” a natural connection between electromagnetic
concepts and Newtonian and relativistic mechanics seems to be possible. The vector potential should not be viewed
only as a pure mathematical tool to evaluate spatial electromagnetic field distributions but as a real physical entity, as
suggested by the Aharonov–Bohm effect, a quantum mechanical phenomenon in which a charged particle is affected
by the vector potential in regions in which the electromagnetic fields are null"
Zitterbewegung is scalar motion, it should have no magnetism attributed.
Not exactly. In the proposed Zitterbewegung model the elementary charge e is always associated with a magnetic flux ΦM: