Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

No doubt that is pretty far out there. Sane of BG to put some distance between he and MFMP, and good business of MFMP to agree.

That said, I hope everything is alright with BG? Balancing job duties against the demands of MFMP volunteer work, saving the planet, young kids to raise, can tax even the most tough of us.

And Cures and Fiovoranti are definitely 2 real and different people

Not a technician himself, or even a scientist. However, a highly literate, intelligent and acute observer of human nature and totally honest and straightforward in every aspect of his life - and a long-time good friend of mine - a friendship pre-dating him brushing up against Rossi.

Alan,

If what you are saying is the truth, then this Fioravanti, who you now claim is not Cures....although Rossi himself, and ECW have linked them together as one and the same for the past 3 years, was used by Rossi for the 28 Oct 2011 Military Customer Acceptance test. Yet your "friend" Fioravanti, did not utter a peep in outrage? Hmmm. And he is "honest and straightforward" you say? That test was definitely staged. Even Rossi admitted much later, after much lying before, that it (1MW) never went anywhere....so it was all an elaborate hoax.

So, you might want to ask your friend why he allowed Rossi to use him, and never said a word about it publicly. Sorry, I am having a hard time believing what you said.

Well, BG claims he is taking "a lot of heat" for his latest marketing promotion. Deservedly so, if you ask me. If this were the first time he has hyped something, that would be excusable, but it is not, as we all know.

I am tired of LENR showmen. Real scientists do not do these things. You either have something, or you do not.

Sure sign I am too involved with this, when I immediately recognize Stremmenos. "Cures" too. Interesting body language by both. Very French like. Only thing missing in this picture is Alan, in between the two, staring upwards. :)

Thanks for all your photos. Maybe we should call you the photograph wizard? You always seem to pull one out from wherever you pull them from, that no one has seen before.

bocjin,

Thanks for the link! Interesting how little attention we give Mills here. Understandable I guess, because he has been around for so long, and missed some of his own deadlines, so we have become accustomed to ignoring him as a matter of habit. Other than that, he does have a very good history. NASA replicated his earlier, PFs style, light water cell. His CIHT that followed, was validated by a number of credible individuals, and organizations. Now the SunCell, backed by a gallery of professional engineering vendors. and accentuated by roadshows, seems to be the real deal.

It would be quite the irony if we LENR followers let slip by the one person, and business, that finally puts it all together...focusing, and absorbed with, instead on a career criminal. Would not look good in the history books.

Interested Observer,

I have read quite a bit of the LENR literature for the past 6 years, and one thing that always struck me are the similar accounts from LENR researchers across the globe, of discrimination by their colleagues, and scientific institutions merely because they took an interest in CF then, LENR now . It was pervasive and filtered down into every nook and cranny of the academic world. A career killer, which pretty much made it an old mans pursuit, and choked off the fresh blood any new field needs to advance rapidly, or at all.

Now, today, IMHO, with a seemingly healthy influx of new researchers, academic departments opening, new venture capital starting to flow, a rush to market, Gates interested, etc., the LENR field may no longer have the "excuse" they have legitimately had until recently for lack of progress.

In a couple of more years, if LENR has not gone anywhere, then it is on them this time...if you ask me.

And just a reminder for anyone living near Irvine, Ca. ... BrLP has another roadshow tomorrow:

"By request, we have agreed to run a 3rd, updated event in our Roadshow series at ABM Industries Irvine, California location on February 28th from 2-4pm PST. For the first time we will have some limited space for interested parties to attend due to the size of the venue. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to attend for details."

Bob Greenyer is saying now that me356 has agreed to have MFMP test his set-up. 356 has promised that before, but never followed through. If it happens this time...good on him. MFMP will know in short order if he has what he claims. Maybe also, if he is really coming out from his self-exile, he could post again here on LF? Same goes for Hank Mills. They both had a lot of good things to say.

Put yourself in his shoes. If me356 had (has) something, it would disrupt the economic framework of the planet. That would raise eyebrows in Washington, Tehran, Delhi, Jerusalem, Ryadh, Mexico City, London, .... fur would fly.

If I had the answer to energy, food, clean water, weaponry, space travel, and more I'd keep my head very low.

Give me a break. That is a cop-out/excuse, that has been used since the first proto-humans began to walk upright. Lame, really. Only thing more lame, and laughable, is me356 refraining from revealing his supposed secrets for the good of humanity.

Hah! LOLs, now I see why I missed it...I did not have my magnifying glass. :) Looks like a document of Cures like you said. No telling why he did not use his real name Fioravanti, if indeed that is his real name, or why Penon did not list him with the others as a contributor. Fun story.

Thanks.

I was mixing up reports above. The 'Penon Report' is the same as the one with the ecat cut open, and does have 'cures' in the file name path (see the bottom of the IR image screen shots).

Para,

Did not see Cures on the Penon report anywhere. You sure about that? Lewan linked to the full report here:

https://animpossibleinvention.…ss.com/2016/05/penon5.pdf

Lewan also said this 10 months ago about that test:

The HotCat report from August 2012, signed by Penon, containing a few notable errors, was not written by Penon. Penon assisted at a test on August 7, 2012, repeating an experiment made on July 16, 2012. The report was written on the July test, and Penon was only confirming that similar results were obtained on the August test. Penon told me this in an interview in September, 2012. You could of course accuse Penon of not having studied the original report sufficiently before signing it, but the errors were not a result of Penon’s work.

Notice he says Penon did not write the report, but in that report Penon says he "conducted" it. Also, you mention that Penon report "is the same as the one with the Ecat cut open". For one, the only Ecat I remember cut open was the 6 Oct 2011 one. And that was the low temp, or regular old Ecat. While Penon, throughout his report, calls the reactor he tested an Ecat, it was actually a Hotcat. When Rossi first introduced the Hotcat, he called it a high temp Ecat, and a few other names before Hotcat was settled on.

Para,

That is as far as I am willing to dig into this. The only reason I even brought it up was when you linked to that Popsci article from way back then, where Rossi told the reporter about the retired colonel working on the Hotcat. Then my overactive imagination took control of me. :)

We can find out all these details when Rossi publishes his book "My story: How I fooled a bunch of smart people...hehehe".

DNI, Paradigmnoia,

Sorry about the delayed response. Did the Mardi Gras thing in New Orleans yesterday (was not one of the ones run over :) ). Thanks for the pictures of Domenico Fioravanti. I had searched for one to show Dewey a few months back, so he could compare it to James Bass... just in case Bass was the "Nato Colonel", but could not find. As it turned out, there is a real James Bass that lives in the Miami area...so dead end on my part

I know it sounds as if I am fixated on Penon, seeing him playing multiple roles as the Nato Colonel/Domenico Fioravanti/Cures, but I think I can make a reasonable case, so here goes:

Shortly after the 28 Oct 2011 1MW acceptance test, Rossi named Fioravanti as the Nato Colonel who accepted for the military. Nothing new there. The next spring Rossi identified him further by his internet avatar as "Cures":

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012…rossi-statement-on-cures/

"Dear Antonella:

About the tests: the precise dates will be decided in an agreement that we should reach at the beginning of September: obviously we have to accept their needs.
    About Cures: He has been identified as Domenico Fioravanti, it appears that the data from the test made on July 16th comes from him. If it is true, it is due to an excess of enthusiasm for the results, that have been obtained in a test directed by him and by 6 Professors from two Universities."

As you see, Rossi now has Fioravanti "directing in a test". That test Rossi is referring to was the first Hotcat test in July 2012 -redone in August 2012:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012…is-september-10th-or-8th/

"According to Rossi, the published report will bear the signatures of those involved in the testing, which include Domenico Fioravanti (a.k.a. Cures), and six professors from two universities."

In that, you can see how Rossi further connects Fioravanti (what ever happened to those 6 professors?) to the first Hotcat test saying he was "involved", and the Hotcat report will "bear his signature".

As it turned out, the only signature on that Hotcat report was Fabio Penon's, and the report to this day is called "The Penon Report":

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012…e-e-cat-report-published/

Of course, I am going mostly by Rossisays, so no telling what the actual truth is. It is clear though, that he linked Fioravanti/Nato Colonel/Cures together as one and the same, and then many times connected Fioravanti to the first Hotcat. Then, when the report was finally released, Fioravanti disappeared from the picture for good, and Penon surfaced for the first of many to come. So there is a little reasoning to my thinking I hope.

Bear in mind also, that after many searched at that time for him, unless I missed something, no one could find a Domenico Fioravanti that fit the picture, which was the reason Gary Wright put out a "wanted poster", for information leading to his real identity.

So Dewey, there is your picture...does it look like Penon?

Read this earlier. For one, me356 is not a legend yet as he still needs to cut his ear off. :) Seriously, if making oneself "absent" after making extraordinary claims as he has, is what constitutes a legend in LENR, then this sets a very bad precedent.

I have oftentimes expressed for the record that LENR is a flawed overunity technology in that it is at its very root based on nuclear processes. These processes produce a zoo of subatomic particle production reactions which will turn out to be problematic in getting LENR into unregulated and widespread common useage.

Axil,

Nothing personal, but I think the LENR field would be very happy to be dealing with the regulatory issues of "nuclear processes" of which you speak. Right now,IMO they are dealing with the more pressing problem of acceptance, and replication.

DNI,

Where are the pictures? Gary Wright, after Rossi "outed" Fioravanti, posted on his "ShutDownRossi" site a "wanted poster" (from the old US wild west days of "wanted dead or alive") with the only known picture of "the Nato Colonel Domenico Fioravanti" I have ever seen.

That is quite the story you have woven together.

Para,

It only sounds woven together because I was a bit long winded. Should of had my coffee first. ;) Pretty simple actually. There was a colonel who accepted the 1MW for the military on 28 Oct 2011, and then there was a Colonel that directed the first successful Hotcat test 8 months later. Penon was definitely the Colonel who signed off on the first Hotcat, so likely he was the same one who played the Nato Colonel who took possession of the 1MW.

Note to newbies: The 1MW accepted by the Nato Colonel after the acceptance test, never went anywhere. Stayed in Rossi's Bologna garage until IH bought it. Put simply, Rossi lied, and lied big.

Is Penon also Cures?...well Alan is certain he is not. If so...well, you can't weave them all!

Para,

Thanks for posting that Popsci article. I read it back then, and amazing how it reads now after switching sides! Back then I had blinders on, now with them off...I just have to shake my head and laugh.

The excerpt above had little meaning back then, as the story was still unfolding, but now it is more clear in retrospect. The 28 Oct 2011 "military customer acceptance test" showcased the mysterious "Nato Colonel" -whom the military sent in civilian dress, to take possession of the 1MW if the test were a success. And what a surprise...it was! All very choreographed and staged, but we bought it nonetheless.

From your excerpt we see Rossi back then mentioning his friend: "a retired colonel" had directed the first "successful" Hotcat test, in August 2012 I think it was. Later on we came to know that tester, or director, as Penon, so it appears, putting 1 and 1 together, that the fake colonel at the 28 Oct 2011 test was in fact Penon. After all, there are just so many Colonel's in Rossi's cast of characters. Also, the person who leaked the report at the time was known as "Cures"...who was a known Rossi insider, and supporter, who often posted on Cobraf, who here Rossi describes as his "enthusiastic Colonel" who could not help himself and leaked the report. So it appears that Cures was Penon's avatar.

Rossi also admitted within the past year, that Penon helped him with his first SGS certification, and as we all know, he was the ERV for the VT, and the "GPT", so Penon has played a very pivotal role in helping Rossi get this far. IMO, without him, Rossi would probably still be trying to attract customers from his Bologna garage. It is no wonder Penon would only let himself be deposed the other day in the D.R.