fabrice DAVID Verified User
  • Male
  • from Paris (FRANCE)
  • Member since Mar 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by fabrice DAVID

Unlike "Zephir", I do not think this research is totally useless.

I will give you two examples:

If we manage to generate small stable plasmoids in a deuterated liquid by cavitation under a magnetic field we obtain a liquid that contains some kind of small "tokamaks freestanding", whose life is low, but still very large compared at the speeds of nuclear reactions.

Typically, I suggested that we can expect a life of about a tenth of a second.

If this liquid is compressed, for example by means of a shock wave, it is probable that the plasmoids will compress more than the liquid, and that the temperature, the electric current and the magnetic field will increase.

It is not impossible that we approach the criterion of Lawson.

My results are not spectacular: not much neutron or gammas with tap water and 100 bars of pressure. Little light and no more light under magnetic field.

Do not be discouraged, they are inexpensive experiments and I suggest that they be replicated and improved in better equipped laboratories.

I suggest using high pressure pumps to cut steel by water jet (more than 1000 bars) Our Russian friends have shown that fission products and neutrons appeared if uranium nitrate was added in water and that the fluid is cavited through an orifice in a sapphire.

Picture: cavitation bubbles in the optical cavity between the poles of the magnet.

The idea was that this ring of current would oppose the collapse of the bubble, and that it would be possible to turn each cavitation bubble into a stable little plasmoid: a ring of current surrounded by its field magnetic.

I thought that the emission of light by the cavitation bubbles would be increased, and that with a little luck, the emission of radiation (X, gammas and neutrons) would also be increased in the presence of magnetic field. (Because of the fusion of the deuterium contained in the tap water)

A deuterium atom on 6000 protium atoms, all the same, equals billions of atoms in the cavitation zone.

Cavitation is an extremely useful phenomenon for producing high concentrations of energy. (High temperatures and high pressures)

We constructed this electromagnet to study the behavior of cavitation bubbles in the presence of a magnetic field.

I thought we could create a new fluid containing many plasmoids.

To “Can”:

Question 2 : With 50µF and 2500 volt, all the palladium wire is vaporized and oxidized. It form a little cloud of brown palladium oxide.

It is a rather expensive experiment, it is why I use copper to make “pre-shaped” plasmoïds like this:

(I used templates of Styrofoam to “cast” the plasmoïd before the shot.)

To “Can”:

A Vlassov coil is a special coil designed by the Russian scientist A.Vlassov. I met his disciple Popova at Dagomys, Russia. She explain me how to made plasmoïds.

If you "simply" coiled a "regular" coil and bend it to form a tore, you will only get a short-circuit between the wires which bring the current in. (by arcing in the air)

The Vlassov coil is made of two coils, one of the two coiled clockwise, the other counterclockwise and if you connect the two coil to form a torus like this picture, there is no short-circuit.

All the wire is vaporized and turn into a plasma torus. The magnetic field is totally enclosed in the torus of plasma and the energy of the discharge is stored in the field.

When the current in the plasma decreases by Joule effect, the magnetic field also decreases and the resulting induction maintains the current for a certain time (less than a second, in general)

We get what's called a "plasmoid"

In this case, it is a plasmoid "COFI" (Current Out, Field Inside)

The plasma is very hot, and it is self-confined. I wanted to see if the reaction (fusion of deuterium) could ignite in the plasma of palladium and deuterium.

The philosophical goal underlying this somewhat dangerous experiment is to demonstrate that it is the CRYSTALLINE NETWORK of palladium which acts as a catalyst for the reaction, and not the NUCLEUS of the palladium atoms.

You know that I am a supporter of the first hypothesis. Luckily, the result of our experiments seems to show that I was right, and that's why I'm still able to write tonight. (Sometimes you have to take risks for your ideas)

To Max Nozin: We will be happy to know the materials and methods.

Metal of the wire? Voltage? Capacitance? Gas in the shield?

In my experiment above:

- 0.1mm palladium wire (Sigma)

-The wire is coiled in the form of a Vlassov Coil before the blast.

-The coil is charged with deuterium overnight by electrolysis in heavy water. (Probably full charged, the deuterium begin to "boil" in the deuterium oxide just when the electrolysis current is stopped.)

-My holder system that can be easily plugged in and unplugged allows to perform shooting a few seconds after the end of electrolysis.

-50 microfarads, 2500 volts.

I estimate the radioactivity of silver pieces less than a minute after firing, with three counters of different types.

-It does not seem that the radioactivity of the silver 108 and 110 is enormously higher than the background noise before the shoot. I deduce that there are not many neutrons emitted.

-(And I’m still alive)

But this simple experiment need to be reproduced with higher voltage and capacitance. The Vlassov plasmoïds need a minimum intensity to become stable.