Mats002 Member
  • Member since Apr 18th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mats002

Found an interesting experiment - DIY BEC.

http://coldquanta.com/products/bec-ultracold/

The video for the miniMOT is very instructive:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this gadget something to trigger LENR with?

Ahh - it's a CRT, cathode ray tube making a static electric field (is it static?) making H ions (I presume quartz tube holding a H athmosphere) shoot from one side against the other. Correct?

I can see four basic solutions to feed EMF into a NiH lattice:

1. Outer coil giving alternating EMF inside the reactor. Low freq can induce phonons, highest freq can be achieved with square waves but their amplitude will fall off quickly if not superwaves...

2. Inner spark, like a spark Plug. Also work as an antenna for RF. How to optimize for different freqs?

3. Wire through fuel. The fuel is the wire.

4. Laser/THz through a window.

I guess at least three different constructions are needed for the whole parameter space.

Thanks Zephir, I am struggling with how to apply RF into a NiH lattice.

I do understand how to apply phonons and microwaves and lasers but RF is another animal not easy to direct (focus) into a reactor. Any experiences?

Hi Zephir, I read your linked article and see simularities with Me356 recent experiment where he reported Li visible to the NiH reaction gave nuclear effects.

You say Li must be molten and only a few degrees of temp window to get the reaction. May I ask from where are your sources?

Also: If NiH effect is phonon driven - what frequency(ies) would you suggest make most bang?

What is to see is that there are no middle ground, IH and AR are taking oppositions of the extreme.

One will fall, I would be surprised if they settle.

Hat off for you gentlemen!

Agree MFMP results are not well summarized from them.

In a recent post at ECW their PL Bob G summarized their latest GS5.3 having a COP of 1.1 up to 1.25 and detected a few slow neutrons and (again as in the prev. GS5.2 experiment) detected some X-Rays.

Anyway, Bob G should do the sum up, not me.

About the neutrons:
    The detector they used covered only about a degree of a degree (think two dimensions; area) of the 360 sphere surrounding the reactor. The number of slow neutrons leaving the reactor might be 5 (that's a few) x 360x360=650000 slow neutrons capable of nuclear (screening or collective hammer) reactions worth about 650000x some MeV that was NOT part of XH.

This was over one week of time.

Is that something or nothing?

Let's keep to the subject.

Me: I understand your goal as not preventing others (it's too late anyway) but to enable others to use your discovery free.

Thanks! That is a great goal.

This thread have several good answers, mine is OSHWA.org - Open Source Hardware Association.

Software differs from hardware. Software is more like writing a book, authoring. Hardware is the old game of patents.

Therefore there is need for a new solution, OSHWA is one of the strongest today.

Aside from Rossi, up till now we have a number of UO:s from Russia, China and somewhere in east Europe from Me356. The longer UO:s stay unidentified the more plausible they are a fantasy. Reproduction will make them a KO, a Known Object.