Obama has a Russian miracle generator Rossi

• Official Post

On the russian site kp.ru there is an article about the relations of Barack Obama to LENR:

http://www.kp.ru/daily/26323.7/3203639/ (Russian Version)

Google Translate
    https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kp.ru%2Fdaily%2F26323.7%2F3203639%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Can maybe a russian tell us more about the details of this article? I guess google translate isn't good here... X/ :D

• Official Post

Of course he has.

Rossi sold all the rights to an american company.

The "company" and Rossi's "customer" is a "letter box" company of the government.

But what we really have to worry about is that the US are not interested in introducing the Reactor to the free global market.

Their plan is to keep control of it and maybe to use it for the military. This way the introduction will be delayed. And this in turn, is the death sentence for our earth environment.

If we don't start to use LENR soon, in 15 years it will be too late to prevent irreversible changes of the climate. Renewables evolve too slow and are too inefficient and expensive to do the job.

We have to spread the news about LENR and help it to be taken serious by the scientific community and politicians.

• It does not seem a reliable article. Interesting anyway, but I will not use it as a soure of information. Plus I would tranaslate thw titkeas "Obama bets on the miracle Rossi generator" The Gates gives money to palladium is on the first place
    when you Google-search for LENR so the author tried to write something even more popular. Obama vs Gates, who wins?

By the way, now seriously- have you info if Gates has indeed donated some $
    to ENEA specifically for LENR, just for the palladium based variant of it and how much?
    Usually organizations who get money from Gates and simila philantrops do not keep this secret but reveal the essential data.
    Peter

• I definitely think that president Obama is betting on LENR. In his state of the union address he dropped some very subtle hints about LENR. He does not come right out and say it but...I get the picture.
    Also, on one of President Obamas' most recent trips to China, they and the USA signed a key emissions reduction plan. I do not see China committing to anything like this if there was no plan in place to help the energy consumption GIANT kick the coal addiction.

Here is the quote.
    “We can also spur energy innovation with new incentives. The differences in this chamber may be too deep right now to pass a comprehensive plan to fight climate change. But there’s no reason why Congress shouldn’t at least set a clean energy standard that creates a market for innovation. So far, you haven’t acted. Well tonight, I will. I’m directing my Administration to allow the development of clean energy on enough public land to power three million homes. And I’m proud to announce that the Department of Defense, the world’s largest consumer of energy, will make one of the largest commitments to clean energy in history – with the Navy purchasing enough capacity to power a quarter of a million homes a year.

But hey thast just my 2 cents. :)

• Official Post

I am not convinced Obama is aware, or even if aware if he personally support LENR...
    He would not behave like in Ukraine if so.

However on another side I see that something is organized between SRI, NRL and Brillouin... with ENEA.

this is my old position...
    http://www.lenrnews.eu/dod-dar…ing-to-save-usa-industry/

I don't know If I'm right...

• I have to believe that Obama would support any energy source capable of getting the United States off of oil. I beleive that the reason for the government silence is because they are in the process of militarizing the technology. We in the civilian world are always the last to see the trickle down effect. Military then big business then everyday people.

And I agree no oil conspiracy here. I think maybe just a happy coincidence. I think the low price of oil is most likely a plot by various groups to squeeze out the higher priced oil producers. ie usa, iran, russia and maybe canada? Although maybe Canada to a lesser extent because we do not export a crazy amount.

• Well, the title of this article translates as "Obama beats Russia with a wonder-generator by Rossi" and subtitle says "Who and why spreads rumors about supermodern source of energy" - as one could tell just based on the titling of the article, it is not going to be too favorable toward the LENR phenomena, and such guess would be absolutely correct - article stands highly suspicious of latest experiment with E-Cat demonstrated by Rossi and verified by scientists from Sweden and other countries. In regards to Obama, article mentions trip by the US president to APEC summit back in the fall time and the fact that he has brought with him JT Vaughn (whom they incorrectly call american businessman of chinese descent, probably mixing up Wong and Vaughn surnames due to transliteration to cyrillic) who is one of the key investors and managing priciples in the Industrial Heat LLC of NC. Article in kp.ru makes reference to another article by Joe Shea, a known CNN contributor but they also mention that his report about the visit to China by JT Vaughn as part of the US delegation at APEC came with a tag "Not Verified by CNN". Then article continues with an interview with Evgeniy Alexandrov, chairman of the commision against falcifications in science, part of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ill-reputed organization known for creating barriers for unconventional thinking in science). In this interview Alexandrov accuses Andrea Rossi of the possible fraud during the latest experiment. Finally kp.ru reprints one of the recent negative articles about LENR that appreared in proatom.ru by A. Rimskiy-Korsakov. This was all negative... On the positive side, they confirm that group of international scientists validated results of the latest E-Cat experiment and that this area rquires further investigation. Finally they say that the greatest obstacle to the invention by Rossi and others may not be the scietific validity and correspondence to the known laws of physics, but the reluctance of the mainstream scientific establishment that built careers and spent tens of billions of dollars on termonuclear fusion to accept this humengous change in paradigm.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.