Join the Demonstration for LENR! May, 2, 2015

• Dear Everyone,

the final rejection of Rossi's patent should be the final sign for us that we have to act in order to raise awareness about LENR. We have to express our will that an official university has to replicate the experiment.

The claim of the demonstration:

A renowned university shall replicate the experiment of Alexander Parkhomov to verify or falsify the results.

I want to start a demonstration in Cologne and it would be great if we could organize demos at other places as well!

• You mean the German Cologne? 8o

Do you have a working reactor?
    I'm from Germany, and cologne isn't far away from here where I live. :thumbup:
    If yes, maybe you want to start an information thread in the german forum here?

• What I think what is important is: We need first undoubtable proof from serious professional experiments.
    First if we have this, we can show it around. We have nothing to show to convince people. So we can not go on the street to demonstrate.

Otherwise everyone will think you are crazy... :S

• What I think what is important is: We need first undoubtable proof from serious professional experiments.
    First if we have this, we can show it around. We have nothing to show to convince people. So we can not go on the street to demonstrate.

Otherwise…

You are asking for a hatchling but you don't want to breed the egg.

There won't be any experiment if we don't raise awareness. People will simply continue to ignore LENR.

The situation is intricated: There is already serious proof. Alexander Parkhomov is an experienced physicist. I think he should find renowned scientists who are willing to observe his aparratus.

• @Majorana: At the moment according to MFMP alone in Russia over 100 scientist are working on replications, since they saw what Parkhomov managed in his living room :thumbsup:

In italy Ugo Abundo is working on a very professional setup.

I think in at least 3 months we will see very much results from independent experiments (I expect some at ICCF-19). Hopefully the most are positive.

• Marjorana, that is exactly what I try to organize in the Netherlands. One group of four students has just started to do such an attempt. I am trying to involve more technical colleges (bachelor level) for doing the same. The more the better and I am being supported by several websites! I hope our initiative spreads around the world and that Cold Fusion becomes mainstream soon. :thumbsup: